George Zimmerman With Gun Pulled Over For Speeding In Texas. Cop Lets Him Go!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is going to enrage Trayvon supporters even more. Here is what the article says how it happened:

Dash cam pics of the stop:
The moment George Zimmerman was pulled over by cops in Texas for speeding on Sunday - he told them he had a GUN and was 'going nowhere in particular' | Mail Online

While being questioned by the officer, Zimmerman, who was driving a Honda pick-up told the officer that he was armed and was instructed to put the gun into the car's glove-compartment.

The officer issued Zimmerman a warning for speeding and then sent him on his way - but not before asking him where he was going, to which he replied 'nowhere in particular'.

'Nowhere in particular, why is that?' responded the officer according to In Forney.com

'You didn’t see my name?' said Zimmerman. The officer then responded, 'wow, what a coincidence.'
Traffic Violation: George Zimmerman was pulled over by police in Forney, Texas, at around midday and was issued a warning for speeding

The officer then inquired if Zimmerman was free of any warrants for arrest, to which Zimmerman replied, 'absolutely'.

'Alright, I’m gonna go back and just check you, routinely. The reason you were stopped was for your speed, why don’t you slow down a little bit for me and, as long as you don’t have any warrants, I’ll cut you loose with a warning,' said the officer to Zimmerman according to In Forney.com.

'Just take it easy, go ahead and shut your glove compartment and don’t play with your firearm, ok?'

The traffic stop according to InForney.Com lasted approximately five minutes and after being given a warning, Zimmerman was sent on his way - being wished 'a safe trip' by the officer.

Last edited:
This is going to enrage Trayvon supporters even more. Here is what the article says how it happened:

The moment George Zimmerman was pulled over by cops in Texas for speeding on Sunday - he told them he had a GUN and was 'going nowhere in particular' | Mail Online

While being questioned by the officer, Zimmerman, who was driving a Honda pick-up told the officer that he was armed and was instructed to put the gun into the car's glove-compartment.

The officer issued Zimmerman a warning for speeding and then sent him on his way - but not before asking him where he was going, to which he replied 'nowhere in particular'.

'Nowhere in particular, why is that?' responded the officer according to In Forney.com

'You didn’t see my name?' said Zimmerman. The officer then responded, 'wow, what a coincidence.'
Traffic Violation: George Zimmerman was pulled over by police in Forney, Texas, at around midday and was issued a warning for speeding

The officer then inquired if Zimmerman was free of any warrants for arrest, to which Zimmerman replied, 'absolutely'.

'Alright, I’m gonna go back and just check you, routinely. The reason you were stopped was for your speed, why don’t you slow down a little bit for me and, as long as you don’t have any warrants, I’ll cut you loose with a warning,' said the officer to Zimmerman according to In Forney.com.

'Just take it easy, go ahead and shut your glove compartment and don’t play with your firearm, ok?'

The traffic stop according to InForney.Com lasted approximately five minutes and after being given a warning, Zimmerman was sent on his way - being wished 'a safe trip' by the officer.

Why would it enrage any rational person?

they probably will be outraged. we have seen they dont care about our laws.
again, he didnt break any laws.
with all of the failures of evolution talking shit about him, I dont blame him for having another gun. do you?

Wise move.
It's always best to let the officer know, up front.
It's never pretty when they find it

I am talking about enraging Trayvon supporters. They are not rational.

So far, he has been doing a shit job of hiding. Good pick with that shooter. I can't wait until you step to the wrong person.

I am talking about enraging Trayvon supporters. They are not rational.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is coming from a birther. Wow!

Wow,

People speed all the fucking time. Not national news. lol

Even through the traythug supporters think so. lol lol lol

FYI, Missouri and Texas have a Safe Traveler Exemption to concealed weapon laws for NON conceal carry holders.

-------------------------------------

571.030. 1. A person commits the crime of unlawful use of weapons if he or she knowingly:

(1) Carries concealed upon or about his or her person a knife, a firearm, a blackjack or any other weapon readily capable of lethal use; or

(10) Carries a firearm, whether loaded or unloaded, or any other weapon readily capable of lethal use into any school, onto any school bus, or onto the premises of any function or activity sponsored or sanctioned by school officials or the district school board.

Subdivision (1) of subsection 1 of this section does not apply to any person twenty-one years of age or older transporting a concealable firearm in the passenger compartment of a motor vehicle, so long as such concealable firearm is otherwise lawfully possessed, nor when the actor is also in possession of an exposed firearm or projectile weapon for the lawful pursuit of game, or is in his or her dwelling unit or upon premises over which the actor has possession, authority or control, or is traveling in a continuous journey peaceably through this state. Subdivision (10) of subsection 1 of this section does not apply if the firearm is otherwise lawfully possessed by a person while traversing school premises for the purposes of transporting a student to or from school, or possessed by an adult for the purposes of facilitation of a school-sanctioned firearm-related event.

-------------------------------------

IOW, as long as you may legally posses a firearm, you may carry a loaded, concealed firearm in your vehicle, within reach, in both Missouri and Texas.

Wow! Is the George Zimmerman sighting the new Elvis sighting?

I saw George Zimmerman in a UFO. He was mixing cocktails for Elvis and watching reruns of Mundo de Fieras.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-rG2BVOcfE]Mundo De Fieras 2006 [Trailer] - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back