George Zimmerman With Gun Pulled Over For Speeding In Texas. Cop Lets Him Go!

FYI, Missouri and Texas have a Safe Traveler Exemption to concealed weapon laws for NON conceal carry holders.

-------------------------------------

571.030. 1. A person commits the crime of unlawful use of weapons if he or she knowingly:

(1) Carries concealed upon or about his or her person a knife, a firearm, a blackjack or any other weapon readily capable of lethal use; or

(10) Carries a firearm, whether loaded or unloaded, or any other weapon readily capable of lethal use into any school, onto any school bus, or onto the premises of any function or activity sponsored or sanctioned by school officials or the district school board.

Subdivision (1) of subsection 1 of this section does not apply to any person twenty-one years of age or older transporting a concealable firearm in the passenger compartment of a motor vehicle, so long as such concealable firearm is otherwise lawfully possessed, nor when the actor is also in possession of an exposed firearm or projectile weapon for the lawful pursuit of game, or is in his or her dwelling unit or upon premises over which the actor has possession, authority or control, or is traveling in a continuous journey peaceably through this state. Subdivision (10) of subsection 1 of this section does not apply if the firearm is otherwise lawfully possessed by a person while traversing school premises for the purposes of transporting a student to or from school, or possessed by an adult for the purposes of facilitation of a school-sanctioned firearm-related event.

-------------------------------------

IOW, as long as you may legally posses a firearm, you may carry a loaded, concealed firearm in your vehicle, within reach, in both Missouri and Texas.

Except from your gay front license plates, Missouri is a beacon of freedom in many respects. I live five miles from your lines but when I travel north it's almost as if IQ's drop 20 points and camaros start appearing on blocks in the front yards of every home which is actually cool because I believe people should be free for the most part to do whatever they want within reason. I may have to move there.

you do know there are other George Zimmermans that live in Texas, right?

Wise move.
It's always best to let the officer know, up front.
It's never pretty when they find it

Why would they find it? I never tell them, and I'm never asked. If I was ever asked permission to search my vehicle, I'd say no.

So much for his being so recognizable he couldn't go anywhere. He didn't even get a ticket.

George Zimmerman is going to change his name to Ben Ghazi. That way obama and the media will never mention him again.

Non-issue. People are given warnings daily, in all states.

And I'm a huge Trayvon supporter.

'Just take it easy, go ahead and shut your glove compartment and don’t play with your firearm, ok?'

I don't blame them.

Remember what happened the last time he played with a gun. An innocent kid was murdered.

Besides, that gun is damn near magical in the way it can get out from under his body and from inside his pants even though his arms cannot possibly reach it!

Heck, those cops probably want to give him a pass on anything and everything he does. Can't you just see them, hands up, backing away from him, offering to get Skittles for him ...

Its profiling at its finest.

trayvon martin was a thug, he wasn't innocent, he was just a little street thug. Learn it. That's what the entire jury verdict was based on. trayvon martin had it coming.

'Just take it easy, go ahead and shut your glove compartment and don’t play with your firearm, ok?'

I don't blame them.

Remember what happened the last time he played with a gun. An innocent kid was murdered.

Besides, that gun is damn near magical in the way it can get out from under his body and from inside his pants even though his arms cannot possibly reach it!

Heck, those cops probably want to give him a pass on anything and everything he does. Can't you just see them, hands up, backing away from him, offering to get Skittles for him ...

What innocent kid? The only time GZ ever shot someone, it was when he was being attacked by a worthless 17 year old thug wanna be.

I don't blame them.

If we created a charity on this site and contributed it to you, then how much money would it require for you to self-ban and cease infecting this site with your mindless drivel? 5 bucks? 100? 1000? 1000 would buy you a pretty good supply of crack. I will gladly donate 50 to the cause.

I don't blame them.

does this mean you will not be attending the George Zimmerman impersonators convention in Vegas this year?

I got pulled over for speeding once on Route666 in New Mexico....not a soul within 50 miles of us....cop said I might have hit a steer.....I asked him to point one out...he laughed and continued writing me a ticket. The wind was blowing so hard we could barely hear each other speak... His pistol was less than 5 feet from me and I had to fight a crazy notion to grab it and hand it back to him just to show him I could and not to get lazy around a guy who might dig shooting cops for all he knew.

Route 666 through AZ is brutal. It literally was the highway of hell. The gas mileage on the down slope was like 50 mpg if I remember right.

Route 666 through AZ is brutal. It literally was the highway of hell. The gas mileage on the down slope was like 50 mpg if I remember right.

There is nothing out there but speeders the occasional Navajo sittiing on a rock tripping on mescaline. After he wrote me up, he tore off after another guy....I passed them. About 10 minutes later the same guy flies past me with the same cop chasing him again. I passed them and later saw the guy pulled over on the I-40....TRIFECTA! :lol:

I got pulled over for speeding once on Route666 in New Mexico....not a soul within 50 miles of us....cop said I might have hit a steer.....I asked him to point one out...he laughed and continued writing me a ticket. The wind was blowing so hard we could barely hear each other speak... His pistol was less than 5 feet from me and I had to fight a crazy notion to grab it and hand it back to him just to show him I could and not to get lazy around a guy who might dig shooting cops for all he knew.

What! Was his pistol on the ground or something? Five feet is a long distance to grab a gun that is in a cop's holster. A good way to get shot.

I have a feeling that you used the wrong unit. Did you mean that the pistol was five inches away?

Forum List

Back