George Zimmerman With Gun Pulled Over For Speeding In Texas. Cop Lets Him Go!

Irony:
Someone describing Zimmerman as a "murdering idiot" deriding people for not being rational.
I don't know if Zimmerman deserves to be called a "murderer", but he certainly deserves to be called an "idiot" -- and so does anyone who thinks that Zimmerman deserves any respect.

Little known fact... prior to each of theses sightings, A giant Z was seen in the sky.

up-F23OSDAP444Q1RR4.jpg

Irony:
Someone describing Zimmerman as a "murdering idiot" deriding people for not being rational.
I don't know if Zimmerman deserves to be called a "murderer", but he certainly deserves to be called an "idiot"
Do you have an objective reason for this? can you demonstrate that he meets the qualifications for being an idiot?

Irony:
I don't know if Zimmerman deserves to be called a "murderer", but he certainly deserves to be called an "idiot" -- and so does anyone who thinks that Zimmerman deserves any respect.

I respect anyone who defends their life when attacked out of the blue.

Make your claim I'm an idiot. Please include rational argument.

Irony:
I don't know if Zimmerman deserves to be called a "murderer", but he certainly deserves to be called an "idiot"
Do you have an objective reason for this? can you demonstrate that he meets the qualifications for being an idiot?
Zimmerman was an idiot for following the teen when advised not to do so by the 911 operator.

Zimmerman is still an idiot for thinking that any rational person would believe his ridiculously staged "rescue" a few days ago.

Zimmerman was an idiot for following the teen when advised not to do so by the 911 operator.
Zimmerman is still an idiot for thinking that any rational person would believe his ridiculously staged "rescue" a few days ago.
So.... no, you do NOT have any such reason and can NOT make that demonstration.
Thank you.

Speaking of winning, you mean? Those two in your pic know a lot about winning especially the guy on the right. He took the presidential election away from Mitt Romney like he was taking candy from a baby. Embarrassing for you, huh? :redface:

Too bad he's so woefully unable to PERFORM the job he holds...

Embarrassing for you?

Forum List

Back