George Zimmerman With Gun Pulled Over For Speeding In Texas. Cop Lets Him Go!

What! Was his pistol on the ground or something? Five feet is a long distance to grab a gun that is in a cop's holster. A good way to get shot.

I have a feeling that you used the wrong unit. Did you mean that the pistol was five inches away?

What! yeah his pistol was on the ground....do you find that unusual? :eusa_shifty:

I dont.
When I was a kid,me and a buddy helped the cops find a guy who had wahooed some beer.
We pointed out the backyard the guy was hiding in and the cop jumps out of his patrol car and promptly trips over a guy wire holding up a tree. And out comes the gun.
The cop didnt even know he dropped it and took off for the backyard.
If we hadn't started hollering he would have had a big surprise when he reached for his weapon.

Holsters are far more secure these days. Unless you know how to un-holster a weapon (and all holsters are not the same), you may have a difficult time.

I want to know where he was going. Looking for trouble, obviously.
Thank you for your ignorant, bigoted, partisan opinion.

She's an aussie fast food worker. That's about all you can expect from her.

I know right. I've always looked at a persons job as a reflection of oneself.
And lets just say fast food worker isnt exactly a nice reflection. But I guess someone has to do it.

What! yeah his pistol was on the ground....do you find that unusual? :eusa_shifty:

I dont.
When I was a kid,me and a buddy helped the cops find a guy who had wahooed some beer.
We pointed out the backyard the guy was hiding in and the cop jumps out of his patrol car and promptly trips over a guy wire holding up a tree. And out comes the gun.
If we hadn't started hollering he would have had a big surprise when he reached for his weapon.

Holsters are far more secure these days. Unless you know how to un-holster a weapon (and all holsters are not the same), you may have a difficult time.

Yeah...I prefer a hardshell holster with a release button.
And the cop unsnapped the second he got out of the car.

Thank you for your ignorant, bigoted, partisan opinion.

And lets just say fast food worker isnt exactly a nice reflection. But I guess someone has to do it.

It's a nice reflection if they are working their way through school. Just my not so humble opinion.

It's a nice reflection if they are working their way through school. Just my not so humble opinion.

True...I guess I should have added the college and highschool waiver/disclaimer. Thats who the jobs are for after all.

I dont.

Either he felt an immediate threat or he needed more training.

George Zimmerman is a private citizen. He has a right to travel. He has a right to carry a gun. Texas recognizes concealed weapons permits from Florida (or any other state). He need to tell no one where he's going.

George Zimmerman is a private citizen. He has a right to travel. He has a right to carry a gun. Texas recognizes concealed weapons permits from Florida (or any other state). He need to tell no one where he's going.
Indeed.

And so:

Why would the police NOT let him go?

Last edited:

In a free country he doesn't, that's true. These people don't want a free country or free citizens.

Kangaroo courts are what their into.

Either he felt an immediate threat or he needed more training.

In his defense,he was only about fifty feet from his corner. But if you're going to unsnap you should go ahead and pull the weapon.

nobody except the miserable progressives care about George Zimmerman anymore. You read posts in here, its like the trial hasn't happened yet!!!:2up:

Trial's over s0ns.......and ZMan danced his way out of the courthouse ftmfw.

To a life of what?

To a carefree life of roaming the country saving people from burning SUV's and generally protecting TRUTH, JUSTICE and THE AMERICAN WAY!!

zim-run.png

images

I'm sort of stuck on the cop reading George Zimmerman on his license and not making the connection right away. He's either been under a rock for a while or busy chasing all those speeders.

I'm sort of stuck on the cop reading George Zimmerman on his license and not making the connection right away. He's either been under a rock for a while or busy chasing all those speeders.

There are some people that have lives and do not involve themselves with irrelevant news.

nobody except the miserable progressives care about George Zimmerman anymore. You read posts in here, its like the trial hasn't happened yet!!!:2up:

Trial's over s0ns.......and ZMan danced his way out of the courthouse ftmfw.

To a life of what?

To a carefree life of roaming the country saving people from burning SUV's and generally protecting TRUTH, JUSTICE and THE AMERICAN WAY!!

zim-run.png

images

Pos rep for picture showing the correct pistol, Kel Tec PF9.

They now have radio commercials for this "MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD" campaign.....the beer commercials. They gotta find a way to get Zman a spot on there. All the guy does is win.

Wise move.
It's always best to let the officer know, up front.
It's never pretty when they find it

Why do they always want to see your weapon? Isn't telling them you have one, enough?
Twice I have been stopped strapped on my bike. Both times, standing on the highway in full view of everyone, the cops wanted me to unholster a gun.

Nope! Not gonna comply. The first time, I unzipped my jacket and let him look. That was good enough, but the second time, he wanted me to hand it to him. I suggested we sit in his vehicle so I didn't get shot by the next cop to arrive. He considered that a good idea, and we bullshitted about hand guns for so long he forgot why he stopped me. Hopefully he will consider what it looks like to see a biker talking to a cop with a big shiny revolver in his hand the next time.

Forum List

Back