George Zimmerman With Gun Pulled Over For Speeding In Texas. Cop Lets Him Go!

Geez I hope Zimmerman has a gun. I hope he has several. He'll need them.

Won't matter how many guns he has because he'll never see it coming.

Don't even bother with the usual lies about what I'm in favor of or what I want to happen. That doesn't matter either. He has himself a life sentence of never being able to walk down the street without wondering if he's recognized.

You can twist and lie all you want but he did this to himself. Be brought it on himself when he decided to murder an unarmed kid.

Says the USMB self appointed Judge and Jury

You know your a redneck right?

nobody except the miserable progressives care about George Zimmerman anymore. You read posts in here, its like the trial hasn't happened yet!!!:2up:

Trial's over s0ns.......and ZMan danced his way out of the courthouse ftmfw.

To a life of what? Can you imagine the fear this man will have for life.

In some ways, I am glad he was found not guilty. Zimmerman, good luck with that hiding thing.

:eusa_angel:

now that you know where Zimmerman is, why don't you go down there and try to get even for St.Trayvon?

Unlike you folks..

I couldn't bring myself to kill a fellow human being.

Unless of course they start playing "The Final Countdown" by Asia.

I'm assuming you mean suicide and Europe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw]Europe - The Final Countdown - YouTube[/ame]

Nooooooooooooo...

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez I hope Zimmerman has a gun. I hope he has several. He'll need them.

Won't matter how many guns he has because he'll never see it coming.

Don't even bother with the usual lies about what I'm in favor of or what I want to happen. That doesn't matter either. He has himself a life sentence of never being able to walk down the street without wondering if he's recognized.

You can twist and lie all you want but he did this to himself. Be brought it on himself when he decided to murder an unarmed kid.

meh

nobody except the miserable progressives care about George Zimmerman anymore. You read posts in here, its like the trial hasn't happened yet!!!:2up:

Trial's over s0ns.......and ZMan danced his way out of the courthouse ftmfw.

To a life of what? Can you imagine the fear this man will have for life.

In some ways, I am glad he was found not guilty. Zimmerman, good luck with that hiding thing.

:eusa_angel:

You sound like a bigot out of a Hawthorne novel.

I got pulled over for speeding once on Route666 in New Mexico....not a soul within 50 miles of us....cop said I might have hit a steer.....I asked him to point one out...he laughed and continued writing me a ticket. The wind was blowing so hard we could barely hear each other speak... His pistol was less than 5 feet from me and I had to fight a crazy notion to grab it and hand it back to him just to show him I could and not to get lazy around a guy who might dig shooting cops for all he knew.

What! Was his pistol on the ground or something? Five feet is a long distance to grab a gun that is in a cop's holster. A good way to get shot.

I have a feeling that you used the wrong unit. Did you mean that the pistol was five inches away?

What! yeah his pistol was on the ground....do you find that unusual? :eusa_shifty:

I dont.
When I was a kid,me and a buddy helped the cops find a guy who had wahooed some beer.
We pointed out the backyard the guy was hiding in and the cop jumps out of his patrol car and promptly trips over a guy wire holding up a tree. And out comes the gun.
The cop didnt even know he dropped it and took off for the backyard.
If we hadn't started hollering he would have had a big surprise when he reached for his weapon.

Forum List

Back