George Zimmerman With Gun Pulled Over For Speeding In Texas. Cop Lets Him Go!

Enraged?

It's Texas, I'm surprised that cop didn't give him a medal.

"Wow, why yer thet Zimmerman feller, what caught himself a young buck. Fine specimen, did y'all mount the hed? Is it on y'all's wall?"

Enraged?

"Wow, why yer thet Zimmerman feller, what caught himself a young buck. Fine specimen, did y'all mount the hed? Is it on y'all's wall?"

now that you know where Zimmerman is, why don't you go down there and try to get even for St.Trayvon?

"TMZ broke the story (“STILL PACKING HEAT”) and now it’s been picked up by, among others, CBS, USA Today, Reuters, the Washington Times, and even Britain’s Daily Mail.
Why is this news?"

"Not even a story about a routine traffic stop, where he wasn’t so much as ticketed, can be spared the eternal “white Hispanic” mention. The “news” here, I guess, is that Zimmerman’s got himself a new gun and is riding around with it. (TMZ’s lede: “George Zimmerman is still armed and theoretically dangerous.”) Why anyone would be surprised that a guy facing thousands of death threats is carrying is unclear. But I guess if, like Piers Morgan, you’re intent on believing for your own political reasons that Zimmerman is a murderer despite what Florida cops, a Florida jury, and the vast bulk of the evidence say, then yeah, obviously you’ll be pretend-concerned to be reminded that he’s out there, just waiting to trick an unsuspecting teen into bashing his head against the sidewalk as a pretext to shooting him. Or maybe I’m giving them too much credit. Maybe this is just the media equivalent of a BOLO, to remind Zimmerman that no matter where he goes, his whereabouts will be publicized."

George Zimmerman pulled over for speeding, media deeply interested for some reason « Hot Air

I got pulled over for speeding once on Route666 in New Mexico....not a soul within 50 miles of us....cop said I might have hit a steer.....I asked him to point one out...he laughed and continued writing me a ticket. The wind was blowing so hard we could barely hear each other speak... His pistol was less than 5 feet from me and I had to fight a crazy notion to grab it and hand it back to him just to show him I could and not to get lazy around a guy who might dig shooting cops for all he knew.

What! Was his pistol on the ground or something? Five feet is a long distance to grab a gun that is in a cop's holster. A good way to get shot.

I have a feeling that you used the wrong unit. Did you mean that the pistol was five inches away?

What! yeah his pistol was on the ground....do you find that unusual? :eusa_shifty:

Enraged?

:lol:

Why is it that the only time I hear offensive racism is when a leftard is falsely attributing it to some group...and other leftards are cracking up?

You guys really love the language of racism. I've never heard or read the word "******" more times than during Ravi's glorious run as the board anti-racist. She loved that freaking word. I think she probably had a necklace with it, and earrings.

But of course...she was always attributing it to people who had never said it.

It's all about vicarious thrills, I suppose.

nobody except the miserable progressives care about George Zimmerman anymore. You read posts in here, its like the trial hasn't happened yet!!!:2up:

Trial's over s0ns.......and ZMan danced his way out of the courthouse ftmfw.

This is going to enrage Trayvon supporters even more. Here is what the article says how it happened:

Dash cam pics of the stop:
The moment George Zimmerman was pulled over by cops in Texas for speeding on Sunday - he told them he had a GUN and was 'going nowhere in particular' | Mail Online

While being questioned by the officer, Zimmerman, who was driving a Honda pick-up told the officer that he was armed and was instructed to put the gun into the car's glove-compartment.

The officer issued Zimmerman a warning for speeding and then sent him on his way - but not before asking him where he was going, to which he replied 'nowhere in particular'.

'Nowhere in particular, why is that?' responded the officer according to In Forney.com

'You didn’t see my name?' said Zimmerman. The officer then responded, 'wow, what a coincidence.'
Traffic Violation: George Zimmerman was pulled over by police in Forney, Texas, at around midday and was issued a warning for speeding

The officer then inquired if Zimmerman was free of any warrants for arrest, to which Zimmerman replied, 'absolutely'.

'Alright, I’m gonna go back and just check you, routinely. The reason you were stopped was for your speed, why don’t you slow down a little bit for me and, as long as you don’t have any warrants, I’ll cut you loose with a warning,' said the officer to Zimmerman according to In Forney.com.

'Just take it easy, go ahead and shut your glove compartment and don’t play with your firearm, ok?'

The traffic stop according to InForney.Com lasted approximately five minutes and after being given a warning, Zimmerman was sent on his way - being wished 'a safe trip' by the officer.

Why would it enrage any rational person?

I am talking about enraging Trayvon supporters. They are not rational.

Was Zimmerman profiled?

Hispanic in Redneck Texas ya know

Zona is prolly fuming at the thought.

Enraged?

now that you know where Zimmerman is, why don't you go down there and try to get even for St.Trayvon?

Unlike you folks..

I couldn't bring myself to kill a fellow human being.

Unless of course they start playing "The Final Countdown" by Asia.

Geez I hope Zimmerman has a gun. I hope he has several. He'll need them.
Some people inform the officer anyway. I've always been against there where the law allowed.

So far, he has been doing a shit job of hiding. Good pick with that shooter. I can't wait until you step to the wrong person.
TM sure did. He came to a gun fight empty handed and got blown away for being a two bit thug. Good riddance. We would had to support him just like his worthless father.:eusa_boohoo:

Enraged?

Unlike you folks..

I'm assuming you mean suicide and Europe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw]Europe - The Final Countdown - YouTube[/ame]

Enraged?

Unlike you folks..

We know youre a pussy and now you admit it.

BTW, what a crybaby wimop you are. You going to run and cry again to the mods because I hurt your feeling again you candyass punk?

'Just take it easy, go ahead and shut your glove compartment and don’t play with your firearm, ok?'

I don't blame them.

Remember what happened the last time he played with a gun. An innocent kid was murdered.

Besides, that gun is damn near magical in the way it can get out from under his body and from inside his pants even though his arms cannot possibly reach it!

Heck, those cops probably want to give him a pass on anything and everything he does. Can't you just see them, hands up, backing away from him, offering to get Skittles for him ...

Its profiling at its finest.

Wow, you are incredibly stupid

I sincerely hope the word stupid forgives me for comparing it to you.

Geez I hope Zimmerman has a gun. I hope he has several. He'll need them.

Won't matter how many guns he has because he'll never see it coming.

Don't even bother with the usual lies about what I'm in favor of or what I want to happen. That doesn't matter either. He has himself a life sentence of never being able to walk down the street without wondering if he's recognized.

You can twist and lie all you want but he did this to himself. Be brought it on himself when he decided to murder an unarmed kid.

Enraged?

Unlike you folks..

I bet you'd think differently if somebody were sitting on your chest bashing your head against the concrete...and you had a weapon that could stop him.

I just bet you would.

Last edited:
Enraged?

Unlike you folks..

Or it were you or him going to be the one going home that night

Forum List

Back