George Zimmerman

America is fucked up when it hands guns to people who have been on trial for murder.

Now every black kid walking home at night should fear for their lives.

America is fucked up when it hands guns to people who have been on trial for murder.

Now every black kid walking home at night should fear for their lives.

No. America is great because it has a Constitution that grants its citizens rights. GZ was found not guilty and he is entitled to all of his rights still.

Upon leaving the courthouse, George Zimmerman got his gun back. Because an American citizen
should not be without his gun! You never know what thug might come out of the wood works and attack you!

gz_gun_location.jpg

I hope your kids don't live in his neighborhood

I would trust my kids with George Zimmerman. He is an honorable American.

Upon leaving the courthouse, George Zimmerman got his gun back. Because an American citizen
should not be without his gun! You never know what thug might come out of the wood works and attack you!

gz_gun_location.jpg

I hope your kids don't live in his neighborhood

I would trust my kids with George Zimmerman. He is an honorable American.

Have him live next door and send your kids out to the store at night to buy skittles and iced tea and see what happens, then.

I dare you.

You poor thing...

Well I suppose conservatives needed a win. It's been a rough time for you guys :razz:

This is not a "conservative" issue. I guess it's a a liberal issue for racist liberals.

Sorry man I'll try to be more sensitive to your conservative feelings next time.

Namaste

:piss2:
Funny how you compare Zimmerman to OJ. I'd be willing to bet you were celebrating when they found him "not guilty".

You poor thing...

Well I suppose conservatives needed a win. It's been a rough time for you guys :razz:

This is not a "conservative" issue. I guess it's a a liberal issue for racist liberals.

Sorry man I'll try to be more sensitive to your conservative feelings next time.

Namaste

:piss2:

Maybe, you should be sensitive of your own ineptitude. Just a thought. Cos the only feelings I have is pity and a bit of laughter concerning you.

Forum List

Back