George Zimmerman's bloody head

That's a piss-poor excuse. It does not matter why he broke the law. The fact remains that Zimmerman willingly deceived the court. Why should the court believe that Zimmerman will appear, when he's already lied once so that he could get out of jail?

There's a reason Z's lawyer didn't immediately seek a new bail hearing.

Yes, there is.

1- The fucking judge - Kenneth Lester - is corrupt and willing to be allowed to be manipulated by the prosecution

2- the fucker demanded that GZ pay bail even though prosecutor Corey's information accusation is a sham; GZ should have been released on his own recognizance ,

3- Instead they found pretexts in order to incarcerate him hoping to force him to cop a plea ; Prosecutor Corey knows that while he is locked up , she can coerce a jailer or another inmate to produce an affidavit claiming that GZ admitted to them that he began the altercation;

Every time I read one of your posts, I'm convinced, with each new one - you can't be older than twelve.

Yes, there is.

1- The fucking judge - Kenneth Lester - is corrupt and willing to be allowed to be manipulated by the prosecution

2- the fucker demanded that GZ pay bail even though prosecutor Corey's information accusation is a sham; GZ should have been released on his own recognizance ,

3- Instead they found pretexts in order to incarcerate him hoping to force him to cop a plea ; Prosecutor Corey knows that while he is locked up , she can coerce a jailer or another inmate to produce an affidavit claiming that GZ admitted to them that he began the altercation;

Every time I read one of your posts, I'm convinced, with each new one - you can't be older than twelve.

Every time I read one of your posts, I'm convinced, with each new one - that you are prosecutor Angela B Corey.

angelacory.jpg.aspx

You are so fucking ugly which explains why you are so mean and bitter.

Last edited:
That's a piss-poor excuse. It does not matter why he broke the law. The fact remains that Zimmerman willingly deceived the court. Why should the court believe that Zimmerman will appear, when he's already lied once so that he could get out of jail?

Yes, there is.

1- The fucking judge - Kenneth Lester - is corrupt and willing to be manipulated by the prosecution

I'm of the opinion that deals shouldn't be allowed. How many people have lied on the stand because they made a deal with the prosecutor to shorten their own time? Or to put it another way, wouldn't you lie to get out of jail?

Yes, there is.

Every time I read one of your posts, I'm convinced, with each new one - that you are prosecutor Angela B Corey.

angelacory.jpg.aspx

You are so fucking ugly which explains your why you are so mean and bitter.

^ and he proves it yet again.

:rofl:

angelacory.jpg.aspx

Corey looks like she has an Afro in her family tree.

Yes, there is.

1- The fucking judge - Kenneth Lester - is corrupt and willing to be manipulated by the prosecution

I'm of the opinion that deals shouldn't be allowed. How many people have lied on the stand because they made a deal with the prosecutor to shorten their own time? Or to put it another way, wouldn't you lie to get out of jail?

That is correct.

All Femi-nazi Corey has to do is find an inmate who wants to serve less time and presto the mo'fo' will claim in an affidavit that GZ admitted to creating the altercation.

Then Corey , aka, paperview, will be arguing that GZ has a definite "credibility" problem.

angelacory.jpg.aspx

^ and he proves it yet again.

:rofl:

Yo Corey, here is a motion for you:

Consider the Salt Lake City Beauty makeover

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDTAf6Cusyw&list=PLAEB28F1F9584346A&index=1&feature=plpp_video"]THE BEAUTY SHOW MAKE-OVER TV[/ame]

What the girl friend did or did not hear on the phone is hearsay testimony.
None of it is admissable.

The ho on the phone has zero credibility and her hearsay testimony should be kept out of court. But, when Afros are involved, civilization retreats.

Even with her shilling for Travyon in the courtroom, it's still an easy acquittal.

What the girl friend did or did not hear on the phone is hearsay testimony.
None of it is admissable.
DeeDee's testimony will be allowed. Mark it.

As for the girlfriend's testimony that is a double edge sword for the prosecution and they know it.
On cross examination the defense could show her all of the social network photos and everything out there on him and also the jewelry being found in his locker and every question out there about if he smokes dope and things like that. As for her credibility it is hard to say. What little of value she may have to offer that survives the hearsay rulings of inadmissable by the Judge is probably moot. It will be nothing related to Zimmerman's self defense claims and does nothing to attack that. I do not see her hurting Zimmerman very little if any.
And here is why:
Add in the fact that she may have had conversations with Al Sharpton and His Race Pimp Brigade, tailored her version of the events according to their set of facts and the stench that brings for the prosecution's credibility to the jury. All things the defense would vigorously attack. Martin's girlfriend is what we call a low contribution, very high risk witness for the prosecution.

DeeDee's testimony will be allowed. Mark it.

No hearsay evidence is ever allowed in that situation. How can you cross examine "He said"?
Rules of evidence 101.

Sure you can...you can ask "are you sure?"

You are joking, right?
"are you sure" does NOT allow in any hearsay evidence, ever, in any case.
He said, she said is hearsay Moe.
Get used to it, that is the law in all court cases.
You can only use that to impeach a sitting witness, someone that testifies in this case.
Newsflash: Trayvon Martin is DEAD and can not testify.
Nothing he told the girlfriend is allowed as evidence. Nothing, period. All hearsay.
Rules of evidence 101.
Sorry.

No hearsay evidence is ever allowed in that situation. How can you cross examine "He said"?
Rules of evidence 101.

You are joking, right?
You can only use that to impeach a sitting witness, someone that testifies in this case.
Nothing he told the girlfriend is allowed as evidence. Nothing, period. All hearsay.
Rules of evidence 101.
Sorry.

Are you sure?

You are joking, right?
Rules of evidence 101.
Sorry.

Are you sure?

Do you even understand the hearsay rule? If not then go study up on it and that will answer your question for you.

ha ha sherry you're awesome and thanks for the laugh, it's nice to see something so cute written

You are joking, right?
Rules of evidence 101.
Sorry.

Are you sure?

Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.[note 1][1]

Forum List

Back