George Zimmerman's bloody head

Why was the wife called to testify about the finances, the very nature of the affidavit, if she WAS NOT the individual that was filing it?
WELL DUH!

She was arrested for it. Find it yourself. Are you lazy or what?
Not at all. I just know you don't have your spouse fill out your sworn statements, you stupid asshole.

Booked for making a false statement about the bond affidavit that she filled out.
She made her $1000 bond and was released.
You people are beyond ignorant.
$1000 bond, wow, what a crime.
This is getting to be very funny.

Funny in a pathetic drunk-falling-into-the-ditch sort of way.

Not at all. I just know you don't have your spouse fill out your sworn statements, you stupid asshole.

Booked for making a false statement about the bond affidavit that she filled out.
She was arrested for perjury during the Court hearings about her husband.

Are you drunk?

The Capias for her arrest lays it out.

LINK TO CAPIAS

Here, I'll get you started:

sz.jpg

It's a FELONY Charge. Make light of it if you must.

Last edited:
Why was the wife called to testify about the finances, the very nature of the affidavit, if she WAS NOT the individual that was filing it?
WELL DUH!
Mom & Dad were called to testify too.

Yes, SZ was there to assure the court he would not be a flight risk and that she didn't think he was a danger to the community. It's what happens when a judge considers releasing an alleged murderer.

Duh.

WELL DUH!

Yes, SZ was there to assure the court he would not be a flight risk and that she didn't think he was a danger to the community. It's what happens when a judge considers releasing an alleged murderer.

Wow, congratulations for keeping the 'alleged' part in there.

WELL DUH!

Duh.

It's pointless. You can't fix stupid. He obviously believes what he wants to believe.

I've read enough from respected lawyers that disagree with you, so we'll leave that as an unknown at this point. It could go either way, and it's not a certainty it would be such a slam dunk appeal matter.

Short of that, Gilligan, you seem certain Z will be out on Bond on the 29th. What makes you conclude that, and what amount do you think Bond will be set at?

That is not Gilligan.
Guess who it is?
Raise the bond 100K more.
Zimmerman is not a flight risk so why waste taxpayer $$$?
Don't care if it's not Gilligan - you look (and sound) like Gilligan to me.

Wanna bet a sig line for a month his bond will not be raised by only 100K more?

I say - if Lester *does* decide to raise it, instead of revoking it completely - it's to the tune of many, many many more multiples of that. Like the 1 MIL originally requested. Maybe more.

Nonetheless, it will be *significantly* more than 100K more. Up for the bet?

I could care less what they raise his bond to. Makes no difference to me.
That also is NOT evidence of any kind.
For the dumb masses: bond has to be reasonable.
Zimmerman is not flight risk.
Tell us oh wise one, what is the purpose of bond?

WELL DUH!

Wow, congratulations for keeping the 'alleged' part in there.

They are beyond stupid. Give them some slack.

She was arrested for perjury during the Court hearings about her husband.

Are you drunk?

The Capias for her arrest lays it out.

LINK TO CAPIAS

Here, I'll get you started:

sz.jpg

It's a FELONY Charge. Make light of it if you must.

With testimony ABOUT THE FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT.
You are also beyond stupid. Read the transcripts.

SHE was arrested for Perjury. Find it yourself. Are you lazy or what?

Are you really that stupid?
Perjury for signing the affidavit and not listing the 135K.
She was the one signing the bond affidavit. It HAS TO BE SOMEONE OTHER than the defendant.
WELL DUH!

No. She's being charged for her testimony. In either event, it doesn't change anything. Zimmerman still deliberately omitted material information.

She was the one signing the bond affidavit. It HAS TO BE SOMEONE OTHER than the defendant.
WELL DUH!

No. She's being charged for her testimony. In either event, it doesn't change anything. Zimmerman still deliberately omitted material information.

We agree on that. Zimmerman and his wife left that out intentionally.
But since they did not spend any of it yet the act of deceit is not there.
Much ado about nothing. The system did their job. Big deal.
If I was the prosecutor I would have done the exact same thing. And I would ask again for the million dolar bond.
That is what they do. The scales of justice. Works for me.
But what argument is there to deny him bail on the 29th? He is not a flight risk.

WELL DUH!

Let me explain something to you. Do you know that you can not enter in ANY DOCUMENT ever into court unless you have someone to testify to it?
Every picture, everything that was signed and filled out by someone, everything has to have that person on the stand to testify "Yes, that is what I filled out and this is when I did it and that is my signature". Everything.
Did you know that? If not then I will give you a pass on that.

WELL DUH!

If I was the prosecutor I would have done the exact same thing. And I would ask again for the million dolar bond.
But what argument is there to deny him bail on the 29th? He is not a flight risk.
Bullshit. Read the law, dummy.

Bullshit. Read the law, dummy.

Link?

WELL DUH!

IIRC, supposedly, they transferred $74,000 from the collection accounts into Shellie Zimmerman's personal account. Then try transferred $47,000 from the collection account into a sisters personal account.

And, IIRC, they spent $18,000.

As to the 29th's hearing, we shall see. Defense will make arguments (which I believe are good one's based on his past behavior of surrendering himself when needed) that he is not a flight risk. The prosecution will make a case to remand.

A separate issue, which I think will be addressed, will be the attempt to hide assets from the initial bond hearing. S. Zimmerman has already been charged, I think the determination whether to charge G. Zimmerman will result from that hearing.

Once question I have. Since G. Zimmerman's previous bond was revoked, does that mean the $150,000 will have to be paid? Or is the slate clean since he turned himself in and the only thing lost is the (IIRC) 10% Bondsman's fee to arrange/finance the initial bond?

>>>>

Last edited:

IIRC, supposedly, they transferred $74,000 from the collection accounts into Shellie Zimmerman's personal account. Then try transferred $47,000 from the collection account into a sisters personal account.

And, IIRC, they spent $18,000.

As to the 29th's hearing, we shall see. Defense will make arguments (which I believe are good one's based on his past behavior of surrendering himself when needed) that he is not a flight risk. The prosecution will make a case to remand.

A separate issue, which I think will be addressed, will be the attempt to hide assets from the initial bond hearing. S. Zimmerman has already been charged, I think the determination whether to charge G. Zimmerman will result from that hearing.

Once question I have. Since G. Zimmerman's previous bond was revoked, does that mean the $150,000 will have to be paid? Or is the slate clean since he turned himself in and the only thing lost is the (IIRC) 10% Bondsman's fee to arrange/finance the initial bond?

>>>>

The $150,000 paid to who?
Bond revocation is not the same as bond forfeiture.
Bond is for if the defendant flees and does not appear in court. Then and only then is the bond forfeited and then to the state.

Made many a stack back in the day when I did bond forfeiture work. The bonding company is on the hook to lose their bond $$ if we did not locate and bring in the rabbits.
Looking back when I did that out of college in the late 70s and early 80s I WAS STUPID!!

He intentionally allowed the court to believe false information. That's not deceit? Since when did deceit require spending money? The judge, I think, explained it very clearly. Zimmerman has a demonstrated lack of respect for the law, and deceived the court already in this case. As such, his word is not sufficient to secure his appearance.

If Zimmerman hadn't have got out of his car there would be no issue.
No question, all liability for a death lies with him.
It couldn't be more clear.

If Zimmerman hadn't have got out of his car there would be no issue.
No question, all liability for a death lies with him.
It couldn't be more clear.

If that no-limit-nigga hadn't assaulted Zimmerman, there would be no issue.

Forum List

Back