George Zimmerman's bloody head

I refer to black people as black people, not ******* or Afros or whatever they hell you like to call them. What would happen if you called a black person a ****** to their face? You wouldn't be here right now.

I had a black man staying in my home and he referred to a black as a n...I told him I didn't care if he was black, that word wasn't allowed in my house...he never used it in front of me again.

I always think of Afro as a hair style but it seems to me that if you're calling yourself an African American, Afro's as good a nickname as anything....I must have missed something...when did "afro" become synonymous with the "n" word?

Ariux isn't using the term Afro as a shortened form of African American. He's using it in a racist way, because he is a racist.

I agree with you about the N word, I don't think anyone should use it, but if a black person is happy to use the word to describe themselves or their mates, then it should be okay for a white person to use it, too.
Yet it can only be used in the context by what the blacks were using it in or for themselves upon exceptance of, and not in the context of racism or defamation of character against the blacks in a sneaky way because they also use the word now. This is the only way in which to be excepted by the blacks if a white person joins in by way of the use of this word or label into a conversation.

It is my belief that the word being used by blacks upon each other as they are doing, was a way to try and change the meaning of the word from a negative to a positive in their thinking, where as it would take away it's sting in which the early white racist were using it for. Not a bad idea by the blacks in trying to change the meaning of the word in which it was associated with for so long, and I see it as smart by them in doing this... So it all depends on how whites are joining into the conversation when using the word by claim of "hey (the blacks) are also using the word" so what ? It all depends on context, always. If used out of context, then a person will be found out immedaitely by what they mean when using the word, so no one is fooled when placing the persons usage in context with the reasoning in why it is being used, and by what manor it is being used for.

It is my belief that the word being used by blacks upon each other as they are doing, was a way to try and change the meaning of the word from a negative to a positive in their thinking, where as it would take away it's sting in which the early white racist were using it for. Not a bad idea by the blacks in trying to change the meaning of the word in which it was associated with for so long, and I see it as smart by them in doing this...

It is my belief that you're a f-ing retard, shithead. Afros are not trying to change a negative word to a positive word. They object to whites using the n-word, no matter how whites use the word. And, they often use the word in a negative fashion themselves.

Afros violently object to whites using the word because Afros are racist. Afros use the word themselves because they're racist. You pretend there's something noble in the ways of those animals, but you're full of shit.

It is my belief that the word being used by blacks upon each other as they are doing, was a way to try and change the meaning of the word from a negative to a positive in their thinking, where as it would take away it's sting in which the early white racist were using it for. Not a bad idea by the blacks in trying to change the meaning of the word in which it was associated with for so long, and I see it as smart by them in doing this...

It is my belief that you're a f-ing retard, shithead. Afros are not trying to change a negative word to a positive word. They object to whites using the n-word, no matter how whites use the word. And, they often use the word in a negative fashion themselves.

Afros violently object to whites using the word because Afros are racist. Afros use the word themselves because they're racist. You pretend there's something noble in the ways of those animals, but you're full of shit.

Nothing noble at all about them you say, animals and etc. you say, but you are no racist ? Do you actually think you are fooling anyone here, and if you think you are, then you certainly have issues for sure..

Last edited:
I appreciate the dialogue. You make very good points.
But let me appeal to your reason and common sense.
If the Sanford Police Department provided the training and guide materials, and I do not doubt at all that they did as I believe they did, and George Zimmerman was their poster child for Community Watch Patrolman, the cream of their training program, and then he goes out and shoots someone on his watch, if you were an unbiased juror wouldn't you believe that since he has had all of that training and then shot someone that somewhere, someplace, someone with the HOA lacked serious judgment in fronting this person as their top dog on the watch and their best candidate for the training FOR THEIR HOA and had the police department train him?
Believe me, this looks very bad for the HOA no matter how hard you defend it. The HOA is fucked beyond all means in this because you have a dead body and a ready made reason to award the plaintiffs.

Thank you for the compliment.

Nothing prior to the incident of February 26th would have provided any indicators to members of the HOA of any problems with Zimmerman being a member of the NW. The NW was established in the community because a group of residents went to the HOA and requested it be setup in September 2011 - just 5 months before the shooting.

There would be no legal basis for a case of negligence against the HOA for sanctioning a NW within the community. The expectation would be that all members of the group would attend the training and follow the policies and procedures described to them by the Sanford Police. The only way the HOA would be negligent is to allow someone to lead the organization who demonstrated a history of not following the NW rules. Prior to the 26th of February, not such pattern had been established.

There is only one reason to file a suit against the Retreat at Twin Lakes community as a whole - that being the perception that the RTL community had deeper pockets then the Zimmerman's as individuals with the hope of getting more cash. Even if such a suit was filed (there is nothing from preventing a suit being filed). Such a suit would likely be dismissed at the first court hearing for two reasons: (1) lack of evidence of wrong doing on the HOA's part, and (2) the HOA would not be liable for an individual in the community - even if they were part of the NW - acting independently and in violation of NW policies and procedures.

Just MHO of course.

>>>>

He had a criminal record!
If the HOA did not know that that is their problem.
"Lack of evidence"? Please, there is plenty of evidence.
"acting independently" The HOA had him trained and told everyone "call George Zimmerman". No offense but why the nonsense here about acting independently. His negligence acts are their baby.
The dog analogy is the same here, you can not have a dog bite someone and then claim "I did not know he bit folk."
Zimmerman was their boy and he was negligent.
No way this suit will be dismissed as the defenses you cite are all jury questions, not summmary judgement as Motion For Summary Judgment is what dismisses a civil case IF a Judge rules favorably in it. Rarely do they win as a Jury is what decides negligence, never a Judge. Judges interpret the law, not facts of negligence.

If Zimmerman pleads guilty watch for the first shot across the bow.
Again, if this is a plea or a guilty verdict all of that comes in and there are no issues for a Judge do dismiss it unless the STand Your Ground defense wins. Then by statute the Judge has to dismiss it.

Criminal record? From what I understand, he was arrested for trying to stop the cops from hassling his friend, and that was the only thing on his record...am I wrong?

PS, I have friends who've been hassled by the cops. One of them is actually smarter than the cops. The cops tried to take his money back in the drug seizure days...he said fine, but as soon as you walk away, I'm calling 911 and reporting that you stole my money...they ended up letting him go and keep his money.

Remember that? When they could take your money for any reason and you had to prove that your money hadn't been involved in drugs? Do they still do that? I think they finally changed that law when the USA Attorney General's son was caught in her home with pot. Suddenly they stopped taking away people's homes, go figure.

You know if you could keep your racism to a minimum, the rest of us might be able to make a point here...

Criminal record? From what I understand, he was arrested for trying to stop the cops from hassling his friend, and that was the only thing on his record...am I wrong?

Zimmerman was drunk and his actions were extremely minor. And, yes, that is the only previous time he was arrested, and charges were dropped.

As for Trayvon, I'd love to see his school record... In essentially a single semester alone, he was caught with stolen jewelry and a burglary tool, he was caught vandalizing school property, and he was caught with a marijuana bag. I'll bet money there are a number of fights in his school record, over the years. The no-limit-nigga was solidly on the hoodlum track.

If Trayvon had made it to Zimmerman's age, he would be in prison. But, he didn't' survive long enough to make it to prison, because being a hoodlum got him shot.

As for Trayvon, I'd love to see his school record...

there it is folks, this racist would LOVE to see it

why?

he would LOVE to show that Trayvon had done anything wrong, anything at all, thus justifying he be hunted down, for no reason, and shot to death

you idiots want a war, keep it up

why?

he would LOVE to show that Trayvon had done anything wrong, anything at all, thus justifying he be hunted down, for no reason, and shot to death

conztipHATEFULlib: STFU. You are no better than Ariux, and Ariux is a fucking scumbag imbecile.

why?

Trayvon was suspended from school no less than 3 times in one year...he obviously had done something wrong...the question is, since he was suspended from school, why was he wondering out alone at night??? What the heck kind of parents let their suspended kid do what he wants at night, with no supervision whatsoever?

This is what I have learned about the evidence gathering for the Martin family attorney on the civil lawsuit against the Home Owner's Association.
1. After the shooting there was an emergency meeting of the HOA concerning Zimmerman on May 1. One man stated publicly that he had made numerous complaints against Zimmerman to the Samford PD concerning Zimmerman coming to his residence.
2. The SAME LAW of Stand Your Ground applies in the civil courts.
3. All a civil lawsuit against the HOA would require is a relationship between Zimmerman and The Retreat at Twins Lake association as well as a relationship between the homeowners and a crime watch group led by Zimmerman. In a February newsletter the HOA acknowledged Zimmerman and the neighborhood crime watch group encouraging residents to contact Zimmerman in case of an incident. "If you have been the victim of a crime within the community, after calling the police, please contact our captain, George Zimmerman" the newsletter states so there clearly is a libalility relationship between Zimmerman and the HOA.
5. The HOA can not say they had no idea that Zimmerman held himself out as a neighborhood watch captain.
6. "Action unforseen" will be the defense and that could be a solid one as the question will be for a jury to decide if the board directors of the association could have forseen the actions of Zimmerman but the lack of proper background checks on Zimmerman will seriously hurt them in these claims. There appears to be many homeowners that made complaints about the tactics of Zimmerman and if that is the case then that defense is shot full of holes.

Trayvon was suspended from school no less than 3 times in one year...he obviously had done something wrong...the question is, since he was suspended from school, why was he wondering out alone at night??? What the heck kind of parents let their suspended kid do what he wants at night, with no supervision whatsoever?

Trayvon: "Hey dad, since I don't have to go to school because I'm suspended for drugs, I think I'll just go outside tonight, wonder aimlessly around this neighborhood, wearing my black hoodie."

Travyon's Dad, "Have fun, and watch out for white people."

(You'll have to provide your own Ebonics translation.)

why?

Oh so Ariux speaks for the whole white race now does he ? Ummmm who is the racist idiot here now ? I think that be's you....Racist Idiot!

why?

The only two things Martin did to deserve getting shot was that he was beating a man to death then went for his gun.

Everything else I couldnt give a rats ass about.

The only two things Martin did to deserve getting shot was that he was beating a man to death then went for his gun.

The libtards want us to believe that Trayvon was a 12yr old angel who would never hurt a fly and so couldn't have assaulted a man. The libtards want us to believe that Zimmerman is a crazed psychopath and so he grabbed Trayvon.

That's why the background information... Of course, it's all prejudicial, but prejudicial is the only thing libtards understand.

The libtards want us to believe that Trayvon was a 12yr old angel who would never hurt a fly and so couldn't have assaulted a man. The libtards want us to believe that Zimmerman is a crazed psychopath and so he grabbed Trayvon.

That's why the background information... Of course, it's all prejudicial, but prejudicial is the only thing libtards understand.

Who has a history of violence and who does not? Who followed who for no reason?

History of violence? You meanlike a conviction for aviolent crime? I dont think either of them did.

But the physical evidence proves GZ was getting beat up, and your attempt at amateur psychoanalysis proves nothing.

And GZ had a reason to follow the little thug who was walking around in the rain staring into peoples homes. That is called 'casing' a place and theives do it all the time before breaking into a place, unless they are stupid asses.

And you want us to believe that because Trayvon was black, he deserved to be killed.

Who has a history of theft, school suspensions and drug use?

Forum List

Back