George Zimmerman's bloody head

there it is folks, this racist would LOVE to see it

why?

he would LOVE to show that Trayvon had done anything wrong, anything at all, thus justifying he be hunted down, for no reason, and shot to death

you idiots want a war, keep it up

Trayvon was suspended from school no less than 3 times in one year...he obviously had done something wrong...the question is, since he was suspended from school, why was he wondering out alone at night??? What the heck kind of parents let their suspended kid do what he wants at night, with no supervision whatsoever?

The only two things Martin did to deserve getting shot was that he was beating a man to death then went for his gun.

Everything else I couldnt give a rats ass about.

I do, I think there is something really wrong with our society when parents don't parent their children. Don't know what we can do to fix it, but until we recognize it as a problem, it's not going to change.

The only two things Martin did to deserve getting shot was that he was beating a man to death then went for his gun.

The libtards want us to believe that Trayvon was a 12yr old angel who would never hurt a fly and so couldn't have assaulted a man. The libtards want us to believe that Zimmerman is a crazed psychopath and so he grabbed Trayvon.

That's why the background information... Of course, it's all prejudicial, but prejudicial is the only thing libtards understand.

And you want us to believe that because Trayvon was black, he deserved to be killed.
Looking at the two statements above yours in which you just responded to, I can't see where you got that anaology or analysis out of the two from, otherwise as coming out of those two specific statements in which you were responding to... Help me out here maybe, in order to understand how you pulled that out of those two statements that were made. This sort of accusation is what hurts ones credibility also, and this when throw this kind of rational into the frey, but if you were drawing your analysis from a conglomerate of past statements made, then maybe there is a point to be made in this respect, but even then would it have a bearing on the case pertaining to the facts known or would it be just to attack those here for whom you feel would have this personal outlook in opinion of, but not actually would it pertain to the specifics in the case as we all do know of them now?

Black kids should stay in Black neighborhoods, white folks wont tolerate them walking around in white territories much longer.

It is as if the Black kids think this is a free country or some stupid thing like that!

Trayvon Martin wasn't in a white neighborhood. After all his black father's black girlfriend lived there.

Black kids should stay in Black neighborhoods, white folks wont tolerate them walking around in white territories much longer.

Whites are the most tolerant race in the world.

It is as if the Black kids think this is a free country or some stupid thing like that!

You think this is a free country, you're a stupid shit.

I don't think there should be "black" neighborhoods or "white" neighborhoods. When I was a kid, this neighborhood was all white, today it's mixed...I think I like mixed better....

One of my neighbors speaks six languages...you couldn't get than in an all white neighborhood if you tried.....

I don't think there should be "black" neighborhoods or "white" neighborhoods. When I was a kid, this neighborhood was all white, today it's mixed...I think I like mixed better....

One of my neighbors speaks six languages...you couldn't get than in an all white neighborhood if you tried.....
I may disagree to a degree here, because it will always depend on the character of the people that are moving in, and also upon how it is that these certain characters/people had gotten to the point of moving into a neighborhood, especially one that is culturally out of whack with them in regards to their culture and/or belief system. Many will always see the occupants of a community as being a counter culture found in a specific race, that usually constitutes in their mind as a threat to them, if the community holds witin itself a majority of that race in which they see as that counter or opposite to their plight in life, once living within the community that they have now either moved into due to affordability reasons or were placed into by the government run public housing athority and etc. which ever is the case that they would rather not had been there, but have ended up there due to some twist of fate in their lives in which they couldnot control, where as problems usually will begin soon after as a result of their being unhappy.

If a people are placed or are afforded into a community that is totally foriegn to what they believe in or that they are jealous towards or hate as even a racist people would, for whom have taught themselves to be racist against the culture and/or people who are already living within the community, then the community will quickly be destroyed as it has been seen time and time again across this nation when this sort of thing happens or is forced by government to happen to a community. I think that everyone should have the freedom to have communities that represent who they are, and for what their beliefs are in life, and if anyone moves into such communities, then they must prove that they are there to assimilate into the community as productive citizens that have the same beliefs, and that they are culturally in tune with the communties in which they (((choose))) to live in, and rather they are not forced to live in such communities that they would hate while they are there (or) worse would be hated while there. Whites shouldn't have to move or live in racist black communities or blacks shoudn't have to move to or live in racist white communities, just like athiest shouldn't have to live in christian communities nor should christians have to live in athiest communities and on and on and on it should go in this respect, especially when dealing with a muti-cultural society who wants to get somewhere where they are more intune with. Muti-cultural harmony sought after communities could be set up to seek volunteers who would want to try and live together in harmony by their own choosing etc. but the main thing is promoting harmony in American communities by having people living around each other who want to live around each other, and not the opposite to be the case. Looking at many communities over time now, and it's as if looking at a failed state within these communities, but it just keeps going and going and going no matter what into these directions... I know that the feds have a vision that everyone will soon equal out somehow, and that this will cure everything we have been facing in this experiment they have been working on for centuries now, but will it ? Do they really know all the players like they think they do, and will they be able to get them all to play together in the end ? What a task that will be or an undertaking it will be, trying to bring it all under one roof someday... Will the various muti-cultural players ever let this happen ?

Just my thoughts on some of this stuff, but I have no real answers in solving any of it someday for all who are involved in these issues..

Last edited:
My neighborhood the largest home is 11,000 square feet and it is an elderly black man and his wife that own it.

My neighborhood the largest home is 11,000 square feet and it is an elderly black man and his wife that own it.

Wow, that's a big house for two people....and I was thinking of downsizing for our retirement.....

Well, they need all that room for their crack drug orgies, lol.

/sarcasm, what the hell do they...need, ....wait a minute, I am starting to sound like a Gun Grabber asking why I would need to buy an 'assault rifle', lol.

Wow, that's a big house for two people....and I was thinking of downsizing for our retirement.....

Well, they need all that room for their crack drug orgies, lol.

/sarcasm, what the hell do they...need, ....wait a minute, I am starting to sound like a Gun Grabber asking why I would need to buy an 'assault rifle', lol.

Well I guess if they can afford it....

Jesse worked for Ron Brown in the Commerce Department in the Clinton administration. My next door neighbor built that house. His basement is almost as big as my house! I built this house in 1982 and it is the smallest in the neighborhood so we are good to go until retirement. The market is way down here so he would be foolish to sell it now as he has over a mil in it and could maybe get 600K if he was lucky.
He throws good parties and loves football!

At one time, the world's largest concentration of capital, in one commodity was invested in SLAVES.

Today's largest capital corruption is probably tied up, in scams, connected to white people.

Just saying . . .

At one time, the world's largest concentration of capital, in one commodity was invested in SLAVES.

Today's largest capital corruption is probably tied up, in scams, connected to white people.

Just saying . . .

Aside from the fact that you are a stupid racist pig fucker, your dopey presuppositions do not amount to anything worth "saying," you scumbag cock smoker idiot motherfucker.

With all due respect.

Whites are the most tolerant race in the world.

Which is why most white people owned a black slave.

What kind of retort was this by you ? Youch....Not a very good one, but to each their own right ? Just sayin! :dunno:

It's also wrong, on so many levels. Less than 5% of our people owned slaves and of those 5% some were black. Slavery no longer exists in the USA, but it still exists in Africa.

Forum List

Back