George Zimmerman's bloody head

the defense asking the cop a question?? What the hell??

NO. That was THE STATE asking Zimmerman a question that goes beyond the scope...exactly as I said. The second the prosecution goes outside the scope, the defense objects: "Outside the scope of direct examination. I object your honor!"

The objection is sustained.

Excuse me, genius, I am specifically referring to the video that World Watcher posted, not the imaginary one in your head. The man on the stand is old, fat, has a gray beard, and has a badge clipped to his suit pocket. If you think that is Zimmerman, and that Zimmerman's attorney now works for the state, you are in worst shape than I thought.

By the way, the defense in that video clearly had medical records that indicate Zimmerman had a broken nose.
Worldwatcher said:
At approximate 1:57 you can hear O'Mara objecting to a question that was out of scope to the direct.

George Zimmerman bond hearing :: WRAL.com

Er, who is on the stand there at approximate 1:57..."genius?" It's Zimmernman. "Genius."

I'll remind readers just how this portion of the debate with Windbag started: http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ge-zimmermans-bloody-head-84.html#post5204608

It had to do with the bond hearing and questions they could ask Z on the stand. Not the medical records.

I've dealt with some idiots on message boards, but the Windbag takes the cake.

And the objection had nothing to do with finances, did it?

1 Hour and 57 Minutes into the linked video it's Zimmerman on the stand.

And the question was asking about something in a text message, not his finances.

Didn't say it was. The response was to the premise that the prosecution had unlimited authority to question anything it wanted in cross. Not true, the prosecution started to go outside the area of direct, the defense objected on the basis of exceeding scope and Judge Lester sustained the objection.

How does you pointing out that the defense is offering to provide medical records to the prosecution contradict my statement that the defense said they have the medical records?

My bad, totally misread what was said.

>>>>

I owe you rep for admitting you made a mistake.

Shows that he makes generalizations based on his stereotypical thinking.

I thought it was OK for Mexicans to say that crap about Mexicans. Did that change when Zimmerman shot a black kid? Do you have a guidebook for all this, or just make it up as you go along?

Zimmerman is a Mexican? Now who's making things up.

He is Hispanic. Since Mexican is not a race, and Hispanic is, for whatever reason, he is talking about people of the same race he is.

1 Hour and 57 Minutes into the linked video it's Zimmerman on the stand.

And the question was asking about something in a text message, not his finances.

Didn't say it was. The response was to the premise that the prosecution had unlimited authority to question anything it wanted in cross. Not true, the prosecution started to go outside the area of direct, the defense objected on the basis of exceeding scope and Judge Lester sustained the objection.

How does you pointing out that the defense is offering to provide medical records to the prosecution contradict my statement that the defense said they have the medical records?

My bad, totally misread what was said.

>>>>

Dear God I wish more posters were like you.

You do have some class, Worldatcher, unlike me.

I am trailer trash, but I try to rise above it occasionally, lol.

OMG, so that proves he wanted to shoot a black kid!

Godammed racist!

ROFLMAO
No, it "proves" that he makes generalizations based on his stereotypical thinking.
I thought this was also interesting:

"They do a year and dont ever open thier mouth to get my ass pinched."

...his boys kept their mouth shut so he did not get pinched. Hmm.
Some of his friends there have done some time.

Another curiosity: The name he picked "Only to be King Again" - comes from rapper group Fugees. Sort of hinky, in hindsight.
Now that I escape, sleepwalker awake
Those who could relate know the world ain't cake
Jail bars ain't golden gates
Those who fake, they break,
When they meet their 400 pound mate
If I could rule the world
Everyone would have a gun in the ghetto of course
When giddyupin' on their horse
I Kick a rhyme drinkin' moonshine
I pour a sip on the concrete, for the deceased
But no don't weep, Wyclef's in a state of sleep
Thinkin' 'bout the robbery that I did last week.
Money in the bag, banker looked like a drag
I want to play with pelicans from here to Baghdad
Gun blast, think fast, I think I'm hit
My girl pinched my hips to see if I still exist.
I think not, I'll send a letter to my friends,
A born again hooligan only to be king again.
Annnd, curiously enough, The Fugees musician has just done a song about Trayvon.

Wyclef Jean drops free ‘Justice’ track dedicated to Trayvon Martin | The Raw Story

Wow! What a racist scumbag!

We should get a rope and just hang him now. Why wait?

/sarcasm

The things that libtards facinate themselves with is in itself fascinating in a sick kind of way.

Any honest person following this story should know that GZ is not a racist vigilante who chased down and shot and killed TM, which was the original story from the MSM and is revealed to be a total lie.

All the fraudulent liars trying to persist in slandering the man are douche bags.

I honestly don't know how it works in other states -- including Florida.

But I do know that there's a difference between lying in a bond application (i.e., the paperwork requesting that a bail bond company give you a bond for bail) and lying in a bond hearing.

I am curious how anybody thinks that just because he testified at his own bond hearing he could be responsible for any lie or lies which MAY (theoretically) have been told by any other witness at the hearing or in the bond application.

Because it fits their story line, which is the only thing that matters; Big Lie first, Big Lie last and Big Lie to the bitter embarrasing end.

That ^ is not an answer.

First off, we don't know that anybody lied in any application.

Secondly, we don't know that anybody lied at the hearing.

Thirdly, he cannot be responsible for some lie allegedly told by someone else if he either didn't know about it or doesn't get an adequate opportunity to answer a question about it.

One can be responsible for a sin of omission with regard to one's OWN answers. But that doesn't make you responsible for something said or left unsaid by any other witnesses unless you are directly ASKED about the substance of their statements.

Lol, I wasnt talking about the court shenannigans so much as the MSM shenanigans.

But I can see how I gave a misimpression.

<

Kumbaya.JPG

Ya'll keep this up and someone is going to suggest we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

....................... Not really my thing.

>>>>

Last edited:
I thought it was OK for Mexicans to say that crap about Mexicans. Did that change when Zimmerman shot a black kid? Do you have a guidebook for all this, or just make it up as you go along?

He is Hispanic. Since Mexican is not a race, and Hispanic is, for whatever reason, he is talking about people of the same race he is.

Hispanic isn't a race, dope fiend.

Didn't I just point that out? That does not change the fact that it is a race according to the US government considers Hispanic to be either a racial or ethnic category depending on what year it is.

Regardless, if this was Zimmerman's page, and he actually said this, he was still talking about people the same race he is.

Last edited:

Didn't I just point that out? That does not change the fact that it is a race according to the US government considers Hispanic to be either a racial or ethnic category depending on what year it is.

No, actually you said it is. And no, the US government doesn't consider it to be a race.

But whatever, you obviously see an Hispanic and see "Mexican."

So funny.

You really gonna fall on the sword of that lie huh?

The thing is in the Court's hands now dude, these facts will come out.

Are you siding on the BOGUS claim that this pretty boy's nose was broken a mere 45 days ago?

I don't know whether it's bogus or not, but I do know this picture doesn't prove that, one way or another. What exactly is your medical/allied professional expertise? I've treated quite a few broken noses, of varying degrees of severity (it's a VERY common injury, after all), as a fully licensed EMT and Paramedic, and I'll tell everyone here, that your assertion on this is absolutely without foundation, in my professional experience; when you're on a community rescue squad, you get to see quite a few of your patients a week or a month after their injury, since many of them are people you know.

Salt wants Zimmerman killed, with or without due process; you with him on that?
I don't want him killed w/o justice.

However, if he's found guilty of the highest charge, I wouldn't mind if he were put to death.

Electric chair would be my preference.

You don't want him killed without justice, you just want him killed?

Death is not an option for second degree murder which are the current charges.

No, actually you said it is. And no, the US government doesn't consider it to be a race.

But whatever, you obviously see an Hispanic and see "Mexican."

So funny.

Here is what I said, with added emphasis on me pointing out my skepticism about the classification, which you obviously missed.

As for me equating Hispanic and Mexican, I grew up on the border with Mexico, everyone in that part of the country does that.

Forum List

Back