George Zimmerman's bloody head

The only reason the State was allowed to ask Zimmerman ANY questions was becasue the Defense let him go on the stand.

Then, it opened up the opportunity for the State to cross exam, but they are only allowed to address what was brought up on the stand. That's why the State went to the part about how sorry Z might have really felt, and something cryptic about some text message Z wrote about TM's father after the incident -- which we will likely hear more about as discovery docs start pumping out and/or the trial starts.

At approximate 1:57 you can hear O'Mara objecting to a question that was out of scope to the direct.

George Zimmerman bond hearing :: WRAL.com

>>>>

That was the defense asking the cop a question.
the defense asking the cop a question?? What the hell??

NO. That was THE STATE asking Zimmerman a question that goes beyond the scope...exactly as I said. The second the prosecution goes outside the scope, the defense objects: "Outside the scope of direct examination. I object your honor!"

The objection is sustained.

OK, now this is a curiosity.

Apparently someone found an old MySpace page of George Zimmerman. The pictures there looks like it, still, skeptical.

Joe G. on Myspace

www.myspace.com/onlytobekingagain/blog/45086227

Only to be king again. Hmm.

I looked further, and read this post about the similarities:

"
In his About Me talks about Manassas, he graduated from Osbourn HS at the same time as GZ, born same year/month, same height, same background (catholic and latino in his bio on the page) and his Insurance company is Zimmerman, Tamayo & Associates (GZ's grandmothers name). He went to FL at the same time as GZ, then got the same charges at the same time as GZ, then got those charges reduced the same as GZ, and then yes there is the pictures. So he either has a evil identical twin we don't know about, or it is him. The items on that page all fit GZ."

This is his AboutMe section:

About me:

Moved out of Manassas VA (d.c. suburb) about 4 years ago, alot of people say they hate it but i cant ever say i hate home.

Miss my boys from back home, no one is gonna have your back like your boys who grew up with you and are as scared of your momma as you are! You know who you are, the same ones that would come ova and have my pops tie your tie before every school dance and interview.

I know alot of yall hatin cause im out and aint ever goin back, i used to look at people like me the same way. Can you really hate on someone for improving thier life? I love the fact that I can still go back home and crash on my boys couch as if i had never left, I can hit my boy up to handle a lil somethin with my sister and he's at my house with his boys on bikes before i hang up with her! They do a year and dont ever open thier mouth to get my ass pinched. My cousins the cruzado's damn i love yall, shirley and frank DONT PLAY! I gotta be honest I miss that.

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!

Im down here now opened my own insurance agency, small but its mine. I put my grandma's name on it so that she could see its hers too, who knows here i would be with out her. MY VA SHOUTOUTS!!!!! ...<<snip>

.... Just savin the best for last, I love you Gracie, but you already knew that, I know you gave up alot to be near me, but you gotta admit you gained alot too, Only person thats always, ALWAYS been there for me, I love ya, oh yea, my lil sista hits like a grown MOTHER FUCKIN MAN!!!!
This comment right after the time he came out of his court ordered anger management:

Aug 30, 2005 Good news???? Bout Damn time!!!!!!!

Aug 30, 2005 -- 2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you know your my rock!
The pic on there with his g/f (?)
l.jpg

No big whoop if it is, just, as I said, an interesting curiosity.

Last edited:
What state do you live in?

Despite the theoretical right to bail that exists everywhere, most people sit in jail for months awaiting trial on non violent offenses. This increases the number of plea bargains because, for some unknown reason, people are actually willing to plead guilty to crimes they did not commit just to get out of jail.
Floriduh. And yeah, those that sit in jail do so because they don't have the money to hire an attorney, unlike Zimmerman.

Everyone gets an attorney, not everyone gets bail. One is a right, the other you have to pay for. If it really worked the way you claimed no one would be in jail until after they are found guilty.

There's a huge difference between hiring an attorney and using a court appointed one that doesn't have the time and many times the motivation to advise his or her client properly.

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!

Why did you highlight the above text in red?

Shows that he makes generalizations based on his stereotypical thinking.

OMG, so that proves he wanted to shoot a black kid!

Godammed racist!

ROFLMAO

Godammed racist!

ROFLMAO
No, it "proves" that he makes generalizations based on his stereotypical thinking.

So what?

EVERYONE makes generalizations based on stereotypical thinking.

Only liars or idiots say that they dont.
Not everyone acts on it. Most don't kill people over it.

Didn't you admit in another thread that you don't like black people because you think they smell funny?

I wouldn't want you on neighborhood watch.

Godammed racist!

ROFLMAO
No, it "proves" that he makes generalizations based on his stereotypical thinking.
I thought this was also interesting:

"They do a year and dont ever open thier mouth to get my ass pinched."

...his boys kept their mouth shut so he did not get pinched. Hmm.
Some of his friends there have done some time.

Another curiosity: The name he picked "Only to be King Again" - comes from rapper group Fugees. Sort of hinky, in hindsight.
Now that I escape, sleepwalker awake
Those who could relate know the world ain't cake
Jail bars ain't golden gates
Those who fake, they break,
When they meet their 400 pound mate
If I could rule the world
Everyone would have a gun in the ghetto of course
When giddyupin' on their horse
I Kick a rhyme drinkin' moonshine
I pour a sip on the concrete, for the deceased
But no don't weep, Wyclef's in a state of sleep
Thinkin' 'bout the robbery that I did last week.
Money in the bag, banker looked like a drag
I want to play with pelicans from here to Baghdad
Gun blast, think fast, I think I'm hit
My girl pinched my hips to see if I still exist.
I think not, I'll send a letter to my friends,
A born again hooligan only to be king again.
Annnd, curiously enough, The Fugees musician has just done a song about Trayvon.

Wyclef Jean drops free &#8216;Justice&#8217; track dedicated to Trayvon Martin | The Raw Story

Last edited:
Did you see this blog post at that myspace page?

Out come of the first case...........
Im still free! The exhoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look look a million bucks, broke her down! Thans to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges.....

Out come of first case...... by Joe G. on Myspace

I wonder what the ATF charges were.

Im still free! The exhoe tried her hardest, but the judge saw through it! Big Mike, reppin the Dverse security makin me look look a million bucks, broke her down! Thans to everyone for checkin up on me! Stay tuned for the A.T.F. charges.....

ATF = Alcohol Tobacco Firearms.

That was his bust for hitting a cop = Felony with Violence, in 2005, and where we all first saw his big doof-ball mug shot - from that arrest. He interfered with a cop who was arresting underage drinkers at a bar.

That was his bust for hitting a cop = Felony with Violence, in 2005, and where we all first saw his big doof-ball mug shot - from that arrest. He interfered with a cop who was arresting underage drinkers at a bar.
right, I had forgotten it was ATF he assaulted.

right, I had forgotten it was ATF he assaulted.

Just a technical clarification "ATF" is normally associated with the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. Zimmerman did not assault a federal agent, the incident involved a State law enforcement officer from the Florida Bureau of Business Professional Regulation in their Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco.

AB&T - About the Bureau of Law Enforcement

>>>>

OK, now this is a curiosity.

Apparently someone found an old MySpace page of George Zimmerman. The pictures there looks like it, still, skeptical.

Joe G. on Myspace

www.myspace.com/onlytobekingagain/blog/45086227

Only to be king again. Hmm.

I looked further, and read this post about the similarities:

"
In his About Me talks about Manassas, he graduated from Osbourn HS at the same time as GZ, born same year/month, same height, same background (catholic and latino in his bio on the page) and his Insurance company is Zimmerman, Tamayo & Associates (GZ's grandmothers name). He went to FL at the same time as GZ, then got the same charges at the same time as GZ, then got those charges reduced the same as GZ, and then yes there is the pictures. So he either has a evil identical twin we don't know about, or it is him. The items on that page all fit GZ."

This is his AboutMe section:

About me:

Moved out of Manassas VA (d.c. suburb) about 4 years ago, alot of people say they hate it but i cant ever say i hate home.

Miss my boys from back home, no one is gonna have your back like your boys who grew up with you and are as scared of your momma as you are! You know who you are, the same ones that would come ova and have my pops tie your tie before every school dance and interview.

I know alot of yall hatin cause im out and aint ever goin back, i used to look at people like me the same way. Can you really hate on someone for improving thier life? I love the fact that I can still go back home and crash on my boys couch as if i had never left, I can hit my boy up to handle a lil somethin with my sister and he's at my house with his boys on bikes before i hang up with her! They do a year and dont ever open thier mouth to get my ass pinched. My cousins the cruzado's damn i love yall, shirley and frank DONT PLAY! I gotta be honest I miss that.

Im down here now opened my own insurance agency, small but its mine. I put my grandma's name on it so that she could see its hers too, who knows here i would be with out her. MY VA SHOUTOUTS!!!!! ...<<snip>

.... Just savin the best for last, I love you Gracie, but you already knew that, I know you gave up alot to be near me, but you gotta admit you gained alot too, Only person thats always, ALWAYS been there for me, I love ya, oh yea, my lil sista hits like a grown MOTHER FUCKIN MAN!!!!
This comment right after the time he came out of his court ordered anger management:

Aug 30, 2005 Good news???? Bout Damn time!!!!!!!

Aug 30, 2005 -- 2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!! The man knows he was wrong but still got this hump, Thanks to everyone friends and fam, G baby you know your my rock!
The pic on there with his g/f (?)
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/130/927813bc27384608921352ab23b08e40/l.jpg

No big whoop if it is, just, as I said, an interesting curiosity.
LOL.

I emailed the link and some of the above post to Global Grind's editor early this morning.

Looks like they picked it up.

George Zimmerman MySpace Page Revealed (DETAILS) | Global Grind

Last edited:
Shit-for-brains racist lynch mob thinks there should be scratches on his face all this time later. No one even said his face was scratched, in the first place.

I was hoping it was an autopsy photo.

And that is the problem I have with this entire thing. The real race mongers actually don't give a shit what really happened here, they NEED this guy to be the WORST of the worst, they NEED to believe he killed Martin in cold blood and they NEED to believe he did so for no reason but the color of Martin's skin. Just like they NEED to believe Trayvon Martin looked just like the picture the media has and still uses of him at the age of 12 in order to manipulate and help whip up mindless rage and anger that increasingly will be satisfied with nothing but Zimmerman's own murder. Because the picture of Trayvon Martin at 17 is clearly NOT one of a child and he he doesn't look so sweet and innocent as he flashes a gang sign in his most recent photo. So who cares if it manipulates people to use one that is 5 years out of date and one of a small child when he wasn't when this happened.

Don't get me wrong-this event was initiated by Zimmerman following him. But it was two people suspicious of the motive of the other. When the operator tells Zimmerman they don't need him to follow Martin-you can hear him say "OK" on the tape. He claims he headed back to his car at that point and had already lost sight of Martin. There are witnesses who saw Zimmerman on his back on the ground, he has head wounds on the back of his head and grass stains on the back of his shirt. A knocked out person is helpless-so if someone is getting their head smashed repeatedly into cement, at what point are they allowed to defend themselves EVEN IF THIS ENTIRE SITUATION WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IF ZIMMERMAN HAD NOT FOLLOWED HIM?

That's the question-even though most can agree Zimmerman should have just called police and let them handle the situation and should not have followed him and should not have gotten out of his car-once the confrontation took place and Zimmerman is on his back getting his smashed into the cement-is he EVER allowed to defend himself? Or is he legally obligated even once he is being held down and unable to escape-to risk being beaten into unconsciousness and hope the beating doesn't continue until he is permanently brain damaged or dead?

If he isn't required to risk his death or permanent brain damage even though he made an error in judgment by following him, then he cannot save himself from that if the repeated head smashing knocks him out. It doesn't take massive wounds to be knocked out. One hit can and has knocked people out without even breaking the skin! Like it or not Zimmerman really did have head wounds, he really did have grass stains on the back of his shirt and Martin did not have grass stains on the back of his shirt, indicating who really was on their back during the confrontation.

No matter how the media deliberately tried to portray him and race baiters NEED to believe Zimmerman is a raging, hatefilled monster of a racist -I don't believe that at all. AT ALL. This didn't happen BECAUSE Zimmerman HATES blacks but because Martin appeared to Zimmerman to be wandering around with no clear destination. Another fact the media failed to report is that 1 in 5 residents of this gated community is black and also victims of some of the recent burglaries. As one of the black victims who spoke up defending Zimmerman said, they all knew the people committing these burglaries were a small group of black teens who had been seen fleeing the scene several times with the stolen property in their arms. So yeah, it makes a bit more more sense why Zimmerman noticed him walking around the rain.

But a hardcore racist just ITCHING to put a bullet into a black person? No. Turns out the reason he was carrying a gun had nothing to do with human beings whatsoever, confirmed by others. Turns out this "racist" was raised with black children who are considered family by Zimmerman and who consider Zimmerman as their family as well. Turns out this "racist" went into business with a black partner, a man who claims to be one of Zimmerman's best friends to this day and in fear for his own life for speaking out in his defense-as is one of Zimmerman's black neighbors who also spoke out in his defense. But it doesn't play well to portray Zimmerman in any light but the very worst, does it? Can't allow people to view him as anything abut a raging, hatefilled monster. Never as a compassionate, caring human being other black people actually like and care about and a flawed person, just as everyone else is and one who made an error in judgment that had tragic consequences.

So again, the real question is once Zimmerman was on the ground unable to get up and getting his head repeatedly smashed into cement hard enough to break the skin and knowing it actually doesn't take having the skin broken to knock someone out this way- was Zimmerman legally obligated to allow Martin to beat him unconscious and HOPE the beating would stop at that point and not continue, HOPE it didn't leave him with brain damage and supposed to just trust an angry Martin would not continue beating him even after he was unconscious? If he is legally allowed to defend himself against that possibility EVEN THOUGH he committed an error in judgment by following him, he would have to do it BEFORE he was rendered incapable of doing so, BEFORE he was too dazed to help himsel -and that means it really isn't quite the cut-and-dried situation the race baiters and hate mongers would have us believe.

Last edited:
Liability,

I have no problem indicating that I'm ignorant on a subject because ignorance is temporary (while stupidity is permanent and I've never considered my self stupid)...

Would it correct to assume that a bond hearing is not automatic? That if someone doesn't want bond they don't have to apply for it.

Secondly, what is the process like? Is it a motion written up by the attorney? Does the accused have to sign it? Or on the other hand to courts have forms that are used and the accused fills in the blanks? In either case, can is it signed by the Attorney? The Accused? Both?

How does that work from arrest through conclusion of the bond hearing?

>>>>

I honestly don't know how it works in other states -- including Florida.

But I do know that there's a difference between lying in a bond application (i.e., the paperwork requesting that a bail bond company give you a bond for bail) and lying in a bond hearing.

I am curious how anybody thinks that just because he testified at his own bond hearing he could be responsible for any lie or lies which MAY (theoretically) have been told by any other witness at the hearing or in the bond application.

Because it fits their story line, which is the only thing that matters; Big Lie first, Big Lie last and Big Lie to the bitter embarrasing end.

That ^ is not an answer.

First off, we don't know that anybody lied in any application.

Secondly, we don't know that anybody lied at the hearing.

Thirdly, he cannot be responsible for some lie allegedly told by someone else if he either didn't know about it or doesn't get an adequate opportunity to answer a question about it.

One can be responsible for a sin of omission with regard to one's OWN answers. But that doesn't make you responsible for something said or left unsaid by any other witnesses unless you are directly ASKED about the substance of their statements.

Forum List

Back