George Zimmerman's bloody head

While someone is in the process of declaring you indigent, and parents and wife are talking about practically rummaging through the sofa cushions to find money to raise the bond -- you don't mention 200K, that is a sin of omission.

His lawyer verified Zimmerman knew about that money at the time of the Bond hearing.

Last edited:
While someone is in the process of declaring you indigent, and parents and wife are talking about practically rummaging through the sofa cushions to find money to raise the bond -- you don't mention 200K, that is a sin of omission.

His lawyer verified Zimmerman knew about that money at the time of the Bond hearing.

The bond hearing is not the application.

Knowing that someone set up a site begging for money does not mean you know that it has succeeded in "raising" even one thin dime.

Raising money to pay for legal fees is also not the same thing as assuming you have any claim to any such money for other purposes, such as posting some bail.

The bond hearing is not the application.

Knowing that someone set up a site begging for money does not mean you know that it has succeeded in "raising" even one thin dime.

Raising money to pay for legal fees is also not the same thing as assuming you have any claim to any such money for other purposes, such as posting some bail.
He asked for money for legal fees AND living expenses. That makes any money an asset. An asset he didn't report.

MSNBC Manuscript, April 10, 2012
UHRIG: Mr. Sonner was accompanied to the bank by Mr. Zimmerman`s
father, for the purpose of setting up a Web site by which people might make
donations. We went to great lengths to make sure the Web site was set up in way to which the PayPal account paid directly to an account on which for his father has the control on the signature rights.

Anderson Cooper Transcript, April 10, 2012
COOPER: So, Mr. Uhrig, were you ever officially his attorneys? Had he signed a document saying you were his attorneys? Had you met with family members? His family members?

UHRIG: We had been in communication with family members. In fact, the father went to the bank with Mr. Sonner to set up the bank account which the Web site we put up for his benefit was going to take so that we didn't touch the money. The money would go to a bank account with only his father's name on it. His father was communicative with us. He was communicative with us.
===========================

1. He'd already spent some 50K of that money on 'living expenses.'
2. O'Mara stated Zimm knew 150K was there at the hearing.

“He absolutely knew there was money in that account. I am not suggesting he didn’t know it was there,” O’Mara told reporters after a court hearing Friday where the issue was disclosed to the court. “The question is whether he felt that needed to be disclosed.… It was an oversight.”

Judge: Zimmerman to remain free on bail - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com
============================

"(1)(a) All information provided by a defendant, in connection with any application for or attempt to secure bail, to any court, court personnel, or individual soliciting or recording such information for the purpose of evaluating eligibility for, or securing, bail for the defendant, under circumstances such that the defendant knew or should have known that the information was to be used in connection with an application for bail, shall be accurate, truthful, and complete without omissions to the best knowledge of the defendant.(b) The failure to comply with the provisions of paragraph (a) may result in the revocation or modification of bail."

903.035 - Applications for bail information provided hearing on application for modification penalty for providing false or misleading information or omitting material information. - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate

O'Mara said in court that Zimmerman had already used part of the $204,000 collected and that about $150,000 was remaining. He indicated that Zimmerman used part of the difference for living expenses and $5,000 as part of the money for the bond.

>>>>

At approximate 1:57 you can hear O'Mara objecting to a question that was out of scope to the direct.

George Zimmerman bond hearing :: WRAL.com

>>>>

That was the defense asking the cop a question.
the defense asking the cop a question?? What the hell??

NO. That was THE STATE asking Zimmerman a question that goes beyond the scope...exactly as I said. The second the prosecution goes outside the scope, the defense objects: "Outside the scope of direct examination. I object your honor!"

The objection is sustained.

Excuse me, genius, I am specifically referring to the video that World Watcher posted, not the imaginary one in your head. The man on the stand is old, fat, has a gray beard, and has a badge clipped to his suit pocket. If you think that is Zimmerman, and that Zimmerman's attorney now works for the state, you are in worst shape than I thought.

By the way, the defense in that video clearly had medical records that indicate Zimmerman had a broken nose.

Floriduh. And yeah, those that sit in jail do so because they don't have the money to hire an attorney, unlike Zimmerman.

Everyone gets an attorney, not everyone gets bail. One is a right, the other you have to pay for. If it really worked the way you claimed no one would be in jail until after they are found guilty.

There's a huge difference between hiring an attorney and using a court appointed one that doesn't have the time and many times the motivation to advise his or her client properly.

Never said there wasn't. The initial post that started this conversation was your statement that you thought most people get out of jail on OR. Not sure why you keep trying to make it about attorneys, is it because you realized you were wrong and want to change the subject?

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!

Why did you highlight the above text in red?
Shows that he makes generalizations based on his stereotypical thinking.

I thought it was OK for Mexicans to say that crap about Mexicans. Did that change when Zimmerman shot a black kid? Do you have a guidebook for all this, or just make it up as you go along?

O'Mara said in court that Zimmerman had already used part of the $204,000 collected and that about $150,000 was remaining. He indicated that Zimmerman used part of the difference for living expenses and $5,000 as part of the money for the bond.

>>>>

How did Zimmerman access his PayPal account from inside jail? Just because some of the money was used for bail does not mean Zimmerman himself used it.

NO. That was THE STATE asking Zimmerman a question that goes beyond the scope...exactly as I said. The second the prosecution goes outside the scope, the defense objects: "Outside the scope of direct examination. I object your honor!"

Excuse me, genius, I am specifically referring to the video that World Watcher posted, not the imaginary one in your head. The man on the stand is old, fat, has a gray beard, and has a badge clipped to his suit pocket. If you think that is Zimmerman, and that Zimmerman's attorney now works for the state, you are in worst shape than I thought.

1 Hour and 57 Minutes into the linked video it's Zimmerman on the stand.

By the way, the defense in that video clearly had medical records that indicate Zimmerman had a broken nose.

No they didn't, if you watch the video the State says they don't have the medical records and the Defense offers to provide them to the prosecution.

>>>>

And the question was asking about something in a text message, not his finances.

No they didn't, if you watch the video the State says they don't have the medical records and the Defense offers to provide them to the prosecution.

>>>>

How does you pointing out that the defense is offering to provide medical records to the prosecution contradict my statement that the defense said they have the medical records?

>>>>

How did Zimmerman access his PayPal account from inside jail? Just because some of the money was used for bail does not mean Zimmerman himself used it.

Didn't say he did.

I said, O'Mara said (which he did in court) was that some of the money taken out of the account was used for the bail.

That does not say Zimmerman took it out - another relative (such as the Brother or Brother-In-Law) who helped him setup the site may have taken it out after Zimmerman was arrested. It's not that uncommon for multiple people to be joint owners of an account. On the other hand, Zimmerman could have taken the $50,000 well before he was arrested so that he just had to instruct someone where to get the cash once the bond hearing results were known.

>>>>

Worldwatcher said:
At approximate 1:57 you can hear O'Mara objecting to a question that was out of scope to the direct.

George Zimmerman bond hearing :: WRAL.com

Er, who is on the stand there at approximate 1:57..."genius?" It's Zimmernman. "Genius."

I'll remind readers just how this portion of the debate with Windbag started: http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ge-zimmermans-bloody-head-84.html#post5204608

It had to do with the bond hearing and questions they could ask Z on the stand. Not the medical records.

I've dealt with some idiots on message boards, but the Windbag takes the cake.

And the question was asking about something in a text message, not his finances.

Didn't say it was. The response was to the premise that the prosecution had unlimited authority to question anything it wanted in cross. Not true, the prosecution started to go outside the area of direct, the defense objected on the basis of exceeding scope and Judge Lester sustained the objection.

How does you pointing out that the defense is offering to provide medical records to the prosecution contradict my statement that the defense said they have the medical records?

My bad, totally misread what was said.

>>>>

Forum List

Back