Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex …

wow, is someone a little homophobic and hard of reading comprehension? ill even repeat it for you...

the "conservative" ones usually like it in the ass too. that makes them not to conservative in my book

is it easier to read the 2nd time?

homophobic?
to mention your unsolicited knowledge of anal sex that you choose to post?
Besides, not knowing your sex, we would not your choose of partner

You assumed ....
No doubt a bad case of projection on your part
Doubt worry, nobody here will tell your parents
:eusa_angel:
so you care that i give to girls in the ass? wow, i didnt know your sex life was so bad and boring you had to project through me. so because i know about anal sex that automatically means i take it in the ass? does that mean if your catholic you support priests molesting children? that assumption is as stupid as yours.

I don't know
if your are a gov't employee
do you support public school teachers molesting kids
:doubt:

Besides being defensive
you are really sounding pathetic now

Really, if you are gay, nobody really cares
how you "earned" your stated knowledge of anal sex

But so hypersensitive does not help your "claims"
Ok sure you are a straight man or women who knows a lot
about giving anal sex
:eusa_whistle:

Hey it is your story and you can tell it anyway you want

Last edited:
Obviously from your stated experience and knowledge of anal sex

we can only assume you are an expert about... "getting in the ass"
wow, is someone a little homophobic and hard of reading comprehension? ill even repeat it for you...

the "conservative" ones usually like it in the ass too. that makes them not to conservative in my book

We determined you were gay the first time around.

But thanks for trying.
do gay people scare or intimidate you? seems that people on the right dont wanna catch the "gay" now...... its some scary stuff....

Obviously from your stated experience and knowledge of anal sex

we can only assume you are an expert about... "getting in the ass"

But thanks for trying.

ouch!

A. Birth control is cheaper for insurers than no BC, shytteheads.
B. Georgetown has a private insurer, so if it DID cost anything, it STILL wouldn't cost you, dimwits.
B. You're a fecking a-hole who should die off.

So why is this woman in front of Congress ?

To push a mandate ????

I see.

You are a moron who's parents should be fined for letting you live.

So, how long have you been an impotent woman hater like Rush? LOL!

What about those FACTS, a-hole?

But thanks for trying.
do gay people scare or intimidate you? seems that people on the right dont wanna catch the "gay" now...... its some scary stuff....

Apparently,

they scare you

:lol:

But thanks for trying.

ouch!
would be if i found gay people offensive, but since i dont. meh....... i just reserve the right to call you an inconsiderate bigot.

But thanks for trying.

I doubt you could intimidate my dead grandmother.

You wish you were scary......

But thanks for trying.

Apparently,

they scare you

nope, not all. some of my good friends are gay. i dont judge people based upon whom the sleep with. i judge people such as asses like yourself who are intolerant and ignorant.

Last edited:

But thanks for trying.

I doubt you could intimidate my dead grandmother.

You wish you were scary......
and you wish you were intelligent and witty. neither of which you actually are..... any more insults u got there?

Apparently,

they scare you

nope, not all. some of my good friends are gay. i dont just people based upon whom the sleep with. i judge people such as asses like yourself who are intolerant and ignorant.

Intolerance?

Funny coming from some person who spent the last few
posts complaining that people might think them gay

When did I call you gay
no where

We were only discussing your self stated and non-solicited expertise
on anal sex

Last edited:
Apparently,

they scare you

nope, not all. some of my good friends are gay. i dont just people based upon whom the sleep with. i judge people such as asses like yourself who are intolerant and ignorant.

Intolerance?

When did I call you gay
no where

on anal sex
and youre ignored...

Intolerance?

When did I call you gay
no where

on anal sex
and youre ignored...

good thing

bigots like you are hard to tolerate

Stunner. Georgetown “Coed” Sandra Fluke Is a 30 Year-Old Women’s Rights Activist | The Gateway Pundit

turns out she isnt 23, she is 30, she picked georgetown BECAUSE they dont pay for contraception and she wanted to fight that fight

she is an activist.

shock!!

A woman lying about her age. Now there is a shock!! :lol:

And before you take offense to that Twin Fist, I would like to thank you for bringing that article to light.

It makes you wonder if she is actually enrolled in any classes?

Immie

Last edited:
Ms. Fluke angry at the idea that she be 'forced' to attend another (less pretigious) university that would pay for contraceptives, or be 'forced' to abstain. Apparently she doesn't think women have the ability to 'just say no' and they have a right to casual sex, paid for by others:

"We refuse to pick between a quality education and our health and we resent that, in the 21st Century, anyone thinks it’s acceptable to ask us to make that choice simply because we are women,” Fluke said.

"Ms. Fluke, Iresent that you think women are incapable of controlling themselves, of sacrificing temporary pleasure for the sake of long-term success. You make us sound like animals, slaves to our instincts and able to be used, but we’re better than that. We’re persons, equal to men in dignity and love."

Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex … We’re going broke buying birth control « Hot Air

You can't imagine how not-hot you sound. Pop another can of Pringles!

No matter how many post there are in this tread one thing is for sure.

This girl F-L-UCK-E is a slut.

Forum List

Back