Georgia election officials accused of destroying evidence

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
In a federal court filing, lawyers for election integrity advocates accuse Georgia election officials of intentionally destroying evidence that could show unauthorized access to the state election system and potential manipulation of election results.

Election integrity advocates and individual Georgia voters sued election officials in 2017 alleging that the touchscreen voting machines Georgia has used since 2002 are unsecure and vulnerable to hacking. In a court filing Thursday, they said state officials began destroying evidence within days of the suit's filing and continued to do so as the case moved forward.

Georgia election officials accused of destroying evidence

upload_2019-7-26_17-24-11.jpeg
th

Need to just can the messed up machines, and use the painted finger along with the finger print process. On exit all would be counted in either one line or the other where they present their finger color as was chosen by them, and then on exit it is recorded by pressing it down into a party registration/voting/finger print machine.

There's that word machine again. Rats.

I'm not sure right wing accusations mean anything any more. There have been so many that weren't true.

What is Georgia's deal? What a fucked up state. Hank Johnson, Stacey Abrams, etc.
They turn out dimwits like a Model T production line.

I'm not sure right wing accusations mean anything any more. There have been so many that weren't true.
This is photographic evidence of the DNC literally shitting on Georgia.
pbox.php

DNC-campaignbus-640x478.jpg

Is that true, or not, in your TDS addled mind?

BULLDOG

hqdefault.jpg

That is a DNC bus on a mission to "get out the vote" in the "latino community".

The crooked Democrats know that "latino community" is simply a euphemism for "illegal alien community".

Voter fraud should be punishable by death, IMO.

Last edited:
This is photographic evidence of the DNC literally shitting on Georgia.
pbox.php

DNC-campaignbus-640x478.jpg

Is that true, or not, in your TDS addled mind?
Now we know why they are trying to legalize pooping on public streets. They claim that the reason why they want to decriminalize it, it is because of the immigrants. but actually that they don't want to waste any time, money and fuel on finding poop station. And then they want to make sure that Pres.Trump will have a hard time cleaning up the mess that they has left behind. It will take a lot of tax payer's money to pay poop patrol to come by and clean up that mess.

To Protect Illegals from Deportation, Denver Decriminalizes Pooping on the Pavement

Voter fraud, rape and murder are the most horrific crimes possible They should all carry a mandatory death penalty.

How's that cognitive dissonance been working out for you, jackass party of Jim Crow supporter?

Forum List

Back