Georgia nursing student murdered by an illegal

You’ll probably be the first to scream white supremacy if a white guy did this to a Hispanic woman.
Uh , no but most of the posters here who think they are “ White” are not ( Their Great Grandparents lied about the Kiowa Comanche and the Wandering Tunisian Jew in the woodpile )

It isn't made up...
Ah, I didn't really think it was. Just pisses me off, when I can't see what is posted due to website restriction/fees or requests for my contact info, and OPs assume everybody can see the backup for their thread. Nothing to do about it. Epoch did not used to have a pay wall. I think I have posted from Epoch Times.

Asked where Ibarra is from, Clark said he believed the suspect was from Venezuela, but he was still working to confirm that information. He doesn’t turn up in popular U.S. data mining sites.

However, Ali Bradley, a journalist with News Nation, reported that “multiple DHS sources confirm the suspect in UGA student, Laken Riley’s murder—José Antonio Ibarra is here illegally from Venezuela. CBP documents show he crossed in September of 2022 into El Paso, Texas and was released due to lack of detention space.”

He's either an illegal alien, or a so-called asylum seeker. Either one will be bad for the Democrats.

There are many here who are not citizens who are neither. There are many people legally working here who are not here illegally.

The entire 90 days series on TLC are about people who are here legally but are not citizens.

He's either an illegal alien, or a so-called asylum seeker. Either one will be bad for the Democrats.
It's not going to be bad for them because the leaders of the Democratic party do not give a shit and they will ignore these murders. The mouth breathing base of the Democratic party will do the same because they will be told to. All of this is by design

It's not going to be bad for them because the leaders of the Democratic party do not give a shit and they will ignore these murders. The mouth breathing base of the Democratic party will do the same because they will be told to. All of this is by design
It's going to be bad for Georgia politicians. They can't ignore the outcry from their constituents.

They just better hope a black person isn't murdered by an illegal alien.

Forum List

Back