Georgia nursing student murdered by an illegal

This is horrific. But it is merely another chapter in a book in which illegals are committing ever more crimes against Americans. God only knows how many crimes Biden's Horde of Illegals, 8+ million strong, have and will commit against Americans.

And it is past time to strip sanctuary cities of ANY Federal funds.

GHErSZGagAEpoLf

Last edited:
As will the 500+ more Killings by Illegals over the next few months ...
i just pray for the non biden citizen..........if a libturd is sliced to pieces, i just say you got what you voted for....have a nice death

every murder or rape by an illegal has to go through the lens of who they voted for
No one votes for crimes by illegals. Just like no one votes for more street crime, endless wars, corporate fraud, insider trading money laundering, etc. People vote for ideals and convince themselves that the ideal is good and maybe it will work out this time. They immunize themselves from reality and seek to blame others, therefore aiding the corrupt people who could actually do something.

No one votes for crimes by illegals. Just like no one votes for more street crime, endless wars, corporate fraud, insider trading money laundering, etc. People vote for ideals and convince themselves that the ideal is good and maybe it will work out this time. They immunize themselves from reality and seek to blame others, therefore aiding the corrupt people who could actually do something.
who did you vote for?

Not that it's any of your frigging business, but since it seems to be a vital clue which you need to assign a value to someone, I voted against Joe Biden in my belief that he would start a war, admit hoards of illegals into the country, inflate the defecit and fuel inflation and division. I labored under no impression that anything would change no matter how it ended, and I am not disappointed. The only disappointment is people like you that have to typecast people to support their stupid ass view of the world.

Jose Antonio Ibarra was named as the suspect in the murder of college Laken Hope Riley, who was attacked while jogging on the University of Georgia’s campus on February 22.

That’s according to the University of Georgia Police Chief Jeffrey L. Clark, who released the information in a press conference.

Ibarra, 26, is now accused of Riley’s murder. She was a nursing student at Augusta University College of Nursing in Athens, Georgia.

In the news conference, the chief said that Ibarra is not a U.S. citizen.

The body of Riley, 22, was discovered on the campus on February 22 after she went jogging at the university’s intramural fields.

Laken Riley murder suspect is a 'Venezuelan illegal immigrant with a prior arrest'.​

Jose Antonio Ibarra, 26, is a Venezuelan national who crossed the US-Mexico border at El Paso, Texas in September 2022, according to NewsNation.

Citing sources from the Department of Homeland Security, the news outlet says Ibarra was released into the US due to lack of detention space.

His older brother was also arrested for possessing a fake green card.
Venezuela emptying out their jails is bearing fruit.....More innocent American blood on FJB's hands.

Damn shame too, the young woman was training for working in nursing homes where trained help is hard to find these days.

By us you mean white people?
No by “us” we mean US citizens. My wife and sons are of Mexican heritage. Please table your shared racial division objectives for some other conversation. This topic is about national security and avoiding senseless crime that could have been accomplished by simply enforcing immigration laws.

So they get to stay and roam freely (after commiting crimes) if they claim to some sick twisted commee judge “they are in danger” if they were to be deported. Then a year or two later they will get a hearing to stay permanently?

this is equivelant to catching a wolf in a trap who was eating your calves. And making it a warning to stop that. Letting it loose again in the same area.

GA abolished the death penalty in 2000 so their citizens will be paying to house the scum illegal for life.

The last execution was carried out in GA in 1995.....A murderer was dispatched with a single shot to the back of his head.

Than flooding America with 10-20 Million Turd World Criminals & Illegals & Single Military Age Males ?
The problem is most of Central America are shitholes run by corrupt governments. The Left likes to talk about the oppression these people are seeking via asylum yet the the Left gets angered when you call these countries “SHIT HOLES.”

No by “us” we mean US citizens. My wife and sons are of Mexican heritage. Please table your shared racial division objectives for some other conversation. This topic is about national security and avoiding senseless crime that could have been accomplished by simply enforcing immigration laws.
Are asylum laws not being followed at the border? Yes or no.

Forum List

Back