Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

We know have 30 million MAGA citizens engaged in a CT enhanced with a group personality disorder of opposition defiance.

The know Trump is guilty.

They don't care. It is all about hate, revenge, and retribution.

Trump is not being indicted for them. He is putting them on the cross instead of himself.

We know have 30 million MAGA citizens engaged in a CT enhanced with a group personality disorder of opposition defiance.

The know Trump is guilty.

They don't care. It is all about hate, revenge, and retribution.

Trump is not being indicted for them. He is putting them on the cross instead of himself.
And they insist that they are christian.

Who's trying to convict trump for lying to the country?

Lying is no where in any of the charging indictments of crimes committed in Georgia, silly one!
I believe they use the word "defraud". They are saying that he lied. Am i wrong?

I believe they use the word "defraud". They are saying that he lied. Am i wrong?
Fraud is an illegal ACTION taken, Godboy....

Like illegally conspiring to take a voting machine, then taking a voting machine from Coffee county.... If they just talked about taking it, without taking the ACTION of taking it, then it would not be an indictable crime.

Fraud is an illegal ACTION taken, Godboy....

Like illegally conspiring to take a voting machine, then taking a voting machine from Coffee county.... If they just talked about taking it, without taking the ACTION of taking it, then it would not be an indictable crime.
Fraud is "lying". Good luck proving that Trump lied. If you cant then you wont get him for "defrauding".

CNN —
Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia are in possession of text messages and emails directly connecting members of Donald Trump’s legal team to the early January 2021 voting system breach in Coffee County, sources tell CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/politics/coffee-county-georgia-voting-system-breach-trump/index.html

It's almost as if we've become inured to it...

It is increasingly obvious that the Trump Administration was entirely lawless...

They seem to have had no problem finding people eager to compromise the integrity of the voting system, in their effort to paint the system as being compromised.

CNN 😆

You're dumb enough to believe it too.

Forum List

Back