Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

Just to remind the MAGA MAGGOT impaired. With the 10-Indictments handed tonight by Fani Willis in Georgia, the Rapist and Traitor now faces 88-Seperate Indictments.

Also, just for shits and giggles. The Governor of Georgia, regardless of political party has NO PARDON POWER.

When (NOT IF) the Rapist and Traitor is convicted a Georgia, Kemp cannot pardon him. The Governor has NO PARDON POWER!!!
88????!!!!!?????!!!

Surely that breaks the old record....

Who held that?

Oh, yea....Florida Man...

Just to remind the MAGA MAGGOT impaired. With the 10-Indictments handed tonight by Fani Willis in Georgia, the Rapist and Traitor now faces 88-Seperate Indictments.

Also, just for shits and giggles. The Governor of Georgia, regardless of political party has NO PARDON POWER.

When (NOT IF) the Rapist and Traitor is convicted a Georgia Court, Kemp cannot pardon him. The Governor has NO PARDON POWER!!!
Its ok

Trump will pardon himself when he wins

Suck it shitlib

Its ok

Trump will pardon himself when he wins

Suck it shitlib
qqu4ewyle3b61.jpg

Trump literally had his people illegally break into an election facility with the goal of stealing the election or illegally changing votes, and they have solid and credible evidence to say this happened.
Concerning the Jan. 2021 Coffee County system breach by Giuliani and other leading state Republicans: Can it be proven that they tried to “change votes”? Is that the charge? I’ve seen no evidence yet reported that they succeeded or even tried to do that.

They apparently did break the law here, but seems to me they will argue that they were examining and checking rather than changing the vote.

Concerning the Jan. 2021 Coffee County system breach by Giuliani and other leading state Republicans: Can it be proven that they tried to “change votes”? Is that the charge? I’ve seen no evidence yet reported that they succeeded or even tried to do that.

They apparently did break the law here, but seems to me they will argue that they were examining and checking rather than changing the vote.
They would have changed them if they could.

More info will be coming out over the next few months so we will see exactly what happened.

I'm seeing overt election rigging right before myn eyes!

No, you're not. Trump only declared his candidacy so he could claim "election interference", and to forestall any indictments. It backfired miserably as prosecutors are hurrying to file charges in advance of the 6 month election moratorium on charges.

Trump should have been impeached and barred from running after January 6th. He should never have been a candidate in the first place, being in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected President. The guy is a criminal and he ran a criminal presidency.

I've said since the beginning that Trump's Twitter account is evidence of criminal behaviour, and sure enough, the State of Georgia shows how Trump turned his Tweets into crimes.

Trump should already be in jail. I don't know why it's taken so long to prepare cases which we watched unfold in real time.

Forum List

Back