Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

You do if you want to convict Trump for lying, which you will never be able to do..
A) it's not my job

B) in the case where his "lying" is at issue, he is making it far too easy for the prosecution.

C) Unless he can find a friendly witness, he can only contradict by taking the oath and testifying.

My turn.

Do you think Grifty will testify in ANY of the cases brought against him?

A) it's not my job

B) in the case where his "lying" is at issue, he is making it far too easy for the prosecution.

C) Unless he can find a friendly witness, he can only contradict by taking the oath and testifying.

My turn.

Do you think Grifty will testify in ANY of the cases brought against him?
"Easy for the prosecution"?!!! Its an IMPOSSIBILITY for the prosecution to prove that he lied. Do you know how our courts work? It kind of seems like you dont.

CNN —
Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia are in possession of text messages and emails directly connecting members of Donald Trump’s legal team to the early January 2021 voting system breach in Coffee County, sources tell CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/politics/coffee-county-georgia-voting-system-breach-trump/index.html

It's almost as if we've become inured to it...

It is increasingly obvious that the Trump Administration was entirely lawless...

They seem to have had no problem finding people eager to compromise the integrity of the voting system, in their effort to paint the system as being compromised.

Meanwhile we have video of Ruby Freeman

Rapist and Traitor Engages In Jury Tampering In Real Time.

Former President Donald Trump, who has been restricted by a federal judge about how he publicly discusses the Jan. 6 conspiracy and obstruction case against him, urged a potential witness in a similar Georgia state case to not testify.

In a post on his social media site Monday, Trump said he had heard Georgia’s former Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan was set to testify before a grand jury in Fulton County that is expected to hand down an indictment against Trump soon.

He shouldn’t. I barely know him but he was, right from the beginning of this Witch Hunt, a nasty disaster for those looking into the Election Fraud that took place in Georgia,” Trump wrote.

Last edited:
Just to remind the MAGA MAGGOT impaired. With the 10-Indictments handed tonight by Fani Willis in Georgia, the Rapist and Traitor now faces 88-Seperate Indictments.

Also, just for shits and giggles. The Governor of Georgia, regardless of political party has NO PARDON POWER.

When (NOT IF) the Rapist and Traitor is convicted a Georgia Court, Kemp cannot pardon him. The Governor has NO PARDON POWER!!!

Forum List

Back