Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

Former President Donald Trump went after a reporter for a “wise guy question” after they asked whether he’d take a plea deal if he faces charges in the Georgia election interference case against him.

Trump, in comments to a reporter in Iowa, said he’d never “take a plea deal” as state prosecutors reportedly look to present the case to a grand jury on Tuesday.

“We did nothing wrong, we don’t ever take a plea deal, we don’t take plea deals. It’s a wise guy question, you’re a wise guy,” Trump told the reporter as he left the Des Moines International Airport on Saturday.

“We don’t take plea deals because I did nothing wrong, it’s called election interference. You know what that is?”

‘We Did Nothing Wrong’: Trump Steams Over ‘Wise Guy Question’ About Georgia Case

So funny! Trump never does anything wrong - which is why he's soon to be under FOUR criminal indictments.

He so innocent...NOT!!!

I've already seen this movie...

No you haven’t. This time Trump wasn’t working with people who don’t make notes or keep records. He was working with lawyers and everybody’s got no text messages and emails. All of the things that piss Trump off. Lawyers taking notes.

Trump’s favourite pastime of throwing subordinates under the bus when he’s caught red-handed pulling illegal shit, has led to subordinates to keeping records, and recording all phone calls, and meetings where Trump breaks the law. Staffers are generally covering their asses for the inevitable day when they’re arrested for doing his bidding.

Trump demands loyalty but gives none.

^^^ Completely full of shit.
Trump's impeachment came after a formal House inquiry found that he had solicited foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election to help his re-election bid and then obstructed the inquiry itself by telling his administration officials to ignore subpoenas for documents and testimony. The inquiry reported that Trump withheld military aid[a] and an invitation to the White House to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy in order to influence Ukraine to announce an investigation into Trump's political opponent Joe Biden and to promote a discredited conspiracy theory that Ukraine, not Russia, was behind interference in the 2016 presidential election

First impeachment of Donald Trump - Wikipedia.

Hate America? You little troll…

I don’t hate America, hell, I served this country. What have you done, other than try to tear America down?

You self entitled little snot, you wouldn’t know love for America if it smacked you upside the head is what your daddy should have done early on.
They paid Rittenhouse didn’t they….Jack ass…

No, they didn't, triggered REMF

CNN —
Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia are in possession of text messages and emails directly connecting members of Donald Trump’s legal team to the early January 2021 voting system breach in Coffee County, sources tell CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/politics/coffee-county-georgia-voting-system-breach-trump/index.html

It's almost as if we've become inured to it...

It is increasingly obvious that the Trump Administration was entirely lawless...

They seem to have had no problem finding people eager to compromise the integrity of the voting system, in their effort to paint the system as being compromised.

You demand a video tape of Joe taking bribes before youll believe it, but an article with zero facts, just claims, and you buy into it instantly. :laugh:

Hate America? You little troll…

I don’t hate America, hell, I served this country. What have you done, other than try to tear America down?

You self entitled little snot, you wouldn’t know love for America if it smacked you upside the head is what your daddy should have done early on.
They paid Rittenhouse didn’t they….Jack ass…

No, they didn't, triggered REMF
You demand a video tape of Joe taking bribes before youll believe it, but an article with zero facts, just claims, and you buy into it instantly. :laugh:
This is so stupid, it's hard to believe.

Forum List

Back