Georgia republicans just made water an illegal substance

Already illegal before this law.
Irrelevant. Maybe it's verbal, and only the parties involved in the exchange can hear it.
There was obviously a problem with it somewhere in Georgia. The governor didn't just wake up one morning and decide to ban water gifts.

Georgia had NO problems in the last election. They made that abundantly clear in the one hour call from Dear Leader. Please stop lying.

Portable vending machines, and water delivery services, Dominos delivers!

What else didn't they think of. No umbrellas. If it start pouring on those, um folks, arrest anyone who tries to give them an umbrellas or rain coat or anything that could be perceive to be protection from the elements. That'll teach um to try and vote. Crank up that fouls weather machine too........

From post #32:

... the law bans, campaigns from handing out give aways, gifts etc within 25 feet of the polling station. The law already banned this, but water and food was a 'gray area" - that the new law cleared up.

What, people can't bring their own bottle of water or a snack?

I can just see fried chicken being handed out by Stacey Abrams; well, what is left of it after she eats her share. IOW, all gone.

Fried chicken? Racist idiot ^

What else didn't they think of. No umbrellas. If it start pouring on those, um folks, arrest anyone who tries to give them an umbrellas or rain coat or anything that could be perceive to be protection from the elements. That'll teach um to try and vote. Crank up that fouls weather machine too........

From post #32:

... the law bans, campaigns from handing out give aways, gifts etc within 25 feet of the polling station. The law already banned this, but water and food was a 'gray area" - that the new law cleared up.

I can just see fried chicken being handed out by Stacey Abrams; well, what is left of it after she eats her share. IOW, all gone.

Of course you can. It's an awesome law. Don't try to make the fucking lines shorter, fuck with the people you made stand in line in the first place.

It's a fantastic insult bound to motivate more than just a few people.

From post #32:

Of course you can. It's an awesome law. Don't try to make the fucking lines shorter, fuck with the people you made stand in line in the first place.

It's a fantastic insult bound to motivate more than just a few people.

Most of our racist, Trumpette pals would find Stormfront more to their liking. ;)

From post #32:

Worn out trope. Everybody loves fried chicken, except the chicken.

From post #32:

Worn out trope. Everybody loves fried chicken, except the chicken.

I guess - But that one was an awesome combination of racism and fat shaming.

1616817360457.jpeg

Last edited:
Making people wait in line for hours on end is.

You shared a link from the Guardian earlier. Obviously you didn't read it!

paraphrasing ... 'I showed up before the polls opened so I could vote' .... 'I don't care if I have to stand in line for 6-8 hours just as long as I get to vote'...
Several more statements similar to this.

All of those quoted in the video were black.

so, I say ...

STFU! They WANTED to stand in line for hours if they needed to.

Georgia had NO problems in the last election. They made that abundantly clear in the one hour call from Dear Leader. Please stop lying.
STFU, clown. I'm not lying about anything. I'm suggesting possible reasons why this law exists. Ones that make infinitely more sense than hysterically shouting "Repubs have outlawed water!!!!".

Last edited:
STFU, clown. I'm not lying about anything. I'm suggesting possible reasons why this law exists. Ones that make infinitely more sense than hysterically shouting "Repubs have outlawed water!!!!".

Meh, they haven’t outlawed water. Only voting if you happen to be black and don’t have 6 hours to stand in line.

wth?

I bring my own water and snacks wherever I go.

What is wrong with people being responsible for themselves???

You can't bring outside food and drink into most polling places in Indiana but certain churches and other organizations that will operate polling places will offer them

Do they offer while inside the polling site and after they vote?

I most certainly can bring food and beverage into a polling place - I just can't imbibe while IN the polling place.

Meh, they haven’t outlawed water. Only voting if you happen to be black and don’t have 6 hours to stand in line.
Do you hysterical dingbats ever stop lying? No one has outlawed voting for blacks. Grow the fuck up and stop wasting the adults' time with your silly nonsense.

YOU are a racist! It's those like you who attempt to dumb down Black people.

Read, if you can.

Watch the video, if you can...

More than 10-hour wait and long lines as early voting starts in Georgia

Steve Davidson, who is Black, said the late US congressman John Lewis and others had fought too long and hard to secure his place at the polls for him to get tired and leave.

“They’ve been fighting for decades. If I’ve got to wait six or seven hours, that’s my duty to do that. I’ll do it happily,” Davidson said.

Do you hysterical dingbats ever stop lying? No one has outlawed voting for blacks. Grow the fuck up and stop wasting the adults' time with your silly nonsense.

You Trumpublicans are telling us three things about yourselves

1. You're fine with black people standing in line for 6+ hours because Republicans took their drop boxes, pinched down the number of polling places and shortened voting periods and hours to ridiculous proportions
  2. You/re A-ok with the State Legislature commandeering a county elections board and tossing out votes in Fulton County (Atlanta) because they found "irregularities"
  3. You favor an autocracy over a democracy because you suffer from EDS (Extreme Demographic Anxiety) and believe any action is okay that will help you to hold power

Are you Putin, Orban, Erdogan or a delightful blend of all three? :rolleyes-41:

From post #32:

The Atlanta Braves left the mecca of love to the suburbs a few years before your pronouncements. They know. Atlanta is ghetto. That thing stinks. And many will end up dead for it.

You're fine with black people standing in line for 6+ hours because Republicans took their drop boxes, pinched down the number of polling places and shortened voting periods and hours to ridiculous proportions
  1. You/re A-ok with the State Legislature commandeering a county elections board and tossing out votes in Fulton County (Atlanta) because they found "irregularities"
  2. You favor an autocracy over a democracy because you suffer from EDS (Extreme Demographic Anxiety) and believe any action is okay that will help you to hold power

Are you Putin, Orban, Erdogan or a delightful blend of all three? :rolleyes-41:
Stop digging that hole, fool.
No one has outlawed water or voting for blacks.
Your straw man army doesn't change all the false BS you've been crying about.

Forum List

Back