Georgia republicans just made water an illegal substance

The issue here is surely the length of time it takes to vote. You should not have to wait in line,you should be able to walk in and vote. 5 minutes tops over here.
The CRCs, trumpanzees, and orange cultists want to forget that standing in line is now an hours-long thing ALSO thanks to the GOP in red states.
I waited in line about 2 minutes. I just don't believe these Dim claims. Why isn't there any video online of these hours long lines?

Come out from under your rock please

Not a single person begging for water to survive.

Weird.

The same place where Jim Crow said you could only vote if your grandfather voted.
Feel free to quote the actual statute mentioning race, Dumbass.

Not interested in your race baiting dipshittery.
Even the USSC said that laws are judged by their effect, not just their words.

If it has the effect of being racist, it's the same as if it was directly codified.

The same place where Jim Crow said you could only vote if your grandfather voted.

If it has the effect of being racist, it's the same as if it was directly codified.
So, it doesn't mention race.

And explain how it is racist. Be specific.

Watching what each person near a poll is a huge task. Why is it so hard to just not give out free food and drink?

They’ve been doing it for decades.

Why is it so bad for someone to hand out water if they’re not advocating for anything? It’s petty.
Wrong, NAZI. They run off anyone who dispenses gifts or services within 100 feet of the polling place.
You confuse actions within 100 feet of a polling place, with the Georgia law. Georgia changed it's laws so that the lines would stretch for a mile. And then made it illegal to aid voters standing in that line.

Georgia made it illegal to help the hundreds standing in line, not just the dozen within the polling place exclusion zone.

You can see from 1000 feet away someone dispensing water to voters. How close do you have to be to determine they are politicking while they do it? Within earshot, obviously.
Before Georgia changed it laws, you couldn't. Because the voting lines weren't 1,000 feet long.

But they are now.

You can see from 1000 feet away someone dispensing water to voters. How close do you have to be to determine they are politicking while they do it? Within earshot, obviously.
Before Georgia changed it laws, you couldn't. Because the voting lines weren't 1,000 feet long.

But they are now.
Why are lines so long in Dimwinger run counties.

Just heard the GA Gov address this. This law requires a certain number of voting machines in each district based on voting population. This addresses the long lines in Dimwinger run counties. It also adds time to early voting.

Once again, tell us how it is racist.

I waited in line about 2 minutes. I just don't believe these Dim claims. Why isn't there any video online of these hours long lines?
You're obviously stupid. You've seen the length of the lines (as you already alluded to in your previous post) are hours not minutes long.

Your millage may vary, but that doesn't mean you should change reality.

Watching what each person near a poll is a huge task. Why is it so hard to just not give out free food and drink?

They’ve been doing it for decades.

Why is it so bad for someone to hand out water if they’re not advocating for anything? It’s petty.
Wrong, NAZI. They run off anyone who dispenses gifts or services within 100 feet of the polling place.
You confuse actions within 100 feet of a polling place, with the Georgia law. Georgia changed it's laws so that the lines would stretch for a mile. And then made it illegal to aid voters standing in that line.

Georgia made it illegal to help the hundreds standing in line, not just the dozen within the polling place exclusion zone.
Election laws have always applied to the people standing in line, moron. The claim that lines stretch for miles is horseshit. The only video long lines that have been posted are ones of people waiting for the polls to open. That proves nothing. No one interviewed has said they waited for hours while the polls were open. None have even said they waited for over an hour.

When I voted I arrived before the polling place has opened. There was a somewhat lengthy line. However, shortly after the polls opened the line quickly went down to almost nothing.

You're obviously stupid. You've seen the length of the lines (as you already alluded to in your previous post) are hours not minutes long.

Your millage may vary, but that doesn't mean you should change reality.
Nope. Those lines are of people waiting for the polls to open. Reporters didn't interview anyone who said he had been waiting for hours.

the Pennsylvania State Constitution requires in-person voting, and the only recognized exception to this requirement is the options reflected in Sec. 14, which were added to the Constitution via the accepted Amendment process in 1967. Sec. 14 sets forth four specific bases for a qualified voter to cast an absentee vote under the Constitution: 1) the voter will be absent from their municipality because duties, occupation, or business needs require them to be elsewhere; 2) illness or physical disability; 3) observance of a religious holiday, and 4) due to status as a county worker.
Again, you're being stupid. They did not change the constitutional "absentee voting law"

They created a new law, which the legislature is allowed to do. To avoid conflict, they made sure that there was no overlap between the constitutionally mandated law, and the new "mail-in ballot law".

McLaughlin noted that the law applies to a 150-foot radius around polling places or “within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place.”
If the line is 1,000 feet long, that makes the prohibition 1,025 feet from the polling place.

That looks like about a 20 minute line. There were that many people in line when it took me 5 minutes to vote.
Apparently your estimations of how long something takes are greatly distorted. Something that takes hours, you think only takes minutes.

I hope that doesn't extend to the bedroom.

the Pennsylvania State Constitution requires in-person voting, and the only recognized exception to this requirement is the options reflected in Sec. 14, which were added to the Constitution via the accepted Amendment process in 1967. Sec. 14 sets forth four specific bases for a qualified voter to cast an absentee vote under the Constitution: 1) the voter will be absent from their municipality because duties, occupation, or business needs require them to be elsewhere; 2) illness or physical disability; 3) observance of a religious holiday, and 4) due to status as a county worker.
Again, you're being stupid. They did not change the constitutional "absentee voting law"

They created a new law, which the legislature is allowed to do. To avoid conflict, they made sure that there was no overlap between the constitutionally mandated law, and the new "mail-in ballot law".
They have to change the state constitution, moron. The old law is enshrined in the state constitution. They didn't follow the accepted amendment process.

That looks like about a 20 minute line. There were that many people in line when it took me 5 minutes to vote.
Apparently your estimations of how long something takes are greatly distorted. Something that takes hours, you think only takes minutes.

I hope that doesn't extend to the bedroom.
No one has presented any evidence that it took hours to vote once the polls were open, shit for brains.

Just heard the GA Gov address this. This law requires a certain number of voting machines in each district based on voting population. This addresses the long lines in Dimwinger run counties. It also adds time to early voting.

Once again, tell us how it is racist.
Actually it sets the population per polling location below the rural population.

It's similar to how the EC vote favors small states.

With rural white populations and urban black populations, the prejudice is obvious.

Election laws have always applied to the people standing in line, moron.

Again I point out your stupid ignorance.

Burson v. Freeman, 504 U.S. 191 (1992)

Says people can electioneer people standing in line outside of the 100 foot polling place exclusion zone.

Democrats are damned clever, huh? Back then you wanted to stop Democrats from voting and now you just reinslaved them and you show any black what will happen to them if they try not voting Democrat.

Slavery is in your fascist blood

Forum List

Back