Georgia Secretary of State blocks caller after receiving unhinged threats!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:

ATLANTA (The Borowitz Report)—Georgia’s secretary of state has blocked the number of a desperate caller who phoned him on Saturday with a series of unhinged threats.​
Brad Raffensperger said that he stayed on the line with the caller for approximately an hour “in the hopes of talking him down.”​
“He really seemed to be in distress,” Raffensperger said. “I thought that if I spoke to him in a calm, soothing voice, that might help him feel better, but nothing I said made any difference.”​
“He was spouting all sorts of nutty conspiracy theories about dead people,” he added. “It seemed like he spent a lot of time on Twitter.”​
After it became clear that the caller was “not in touch with reality,” the secretary of state ended the call and blocked the man’s number.​
“I felt bad about that, but there was nothing more I could do,” Raffensperger said. “I just hope he gets the help he needs.”​

The caller should be arrested.
MarcATL=
1609782545071.png

He'll be indicted on multiple criminal offenses by the end of February - Whether he tries to pardon himself or Pence pardons him, Cy Vance Jr and Letitia James are waiting in the wings with a lovely set of tiny gold handcuffs. :)
I sure hope so.

He'll be indicted on multiple criminal offenses by the end of February - Whether he tries to pardon himself or Pence pardons him, Cy Vance Jr and Letitia James are waiting in the wings with a lovely set of tiny gold handcuffs
Just like Dominion is going to sue into nothingness Rudy Giuliani or Melissa Carone?

LOL...we all have our dreams and fantasies that keep us going, don't we.

Forum List

Back