Georgia senate run offs ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Both races on real clear are a tie !!

Georgia has been flooded with hundreds of thousands of 5th World peasants and the state has radically changed

Even that black supremacist candidate is tied in both run offs

Both races on real clear are a tie !!

Georgia has been flooded with hundreds of thousands of 5th World peasants and the state has radically changed

Even that black supremacist candidate is tied in both run offs
Which "polls"....latest I saw was a Fox poll...............I don't trust polls.

Greg

Trump's efforts, since Nov3 to disenfranchise mostly black and Hispanic votes in Georgia have pissed off a lot of voters who will make their presence known at the run off. Trump;s bunch filing a few more silly cases that will be thrown out like the rest is the best thing that could happen for Democrats.

Yep. Trump was supposed to help those two Senators win their run offs. Instead, he's spent the last three weeks raging and sulking. And bless the Republican party, they dodge a bullet on election day and then proceed to piss it away with their enabling of Trump and his hissy fit over losing. Keep it up Republicans! Good Job! :)

Yep. Trump was supposed to help those two Senators win their run offs. Instead, he's spent the last three weeks raging and sulking. And bless the Republican party, they dodge a bullet on election day and then proceed to piss it away with their enabling of Trump and his hissy fit over losing. Keep it up Republicans! Good Job! :)

So, did the run off happen and I missed it or something? Or, are you sure that you and Stacy are going to cheat again?

Forum List

Back