🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Georgia: The Numbers Tel lThe Story

'I just want to find 11,780 votes' -Trump...
he never siad he wants to find 11780 ILLEGAL votes for him. He simply said he wants a review to ensure there weren't 11780 ILLEGAL votes against him.
trump is so lucky to have so many translators following after him to clean up.
you can take the words of anyone and relate them to your agenda. I simply look at what the actual intent was.

For example....the words "I love you" said to someone can be taken as intended...a term of endearment....but one who has an issue with the person who says it can say it was said with sarcasm.

I thought you would know that. I guess I am wrong.

Oh well.

Intent huh? The intent here seems pretty clear. This man needs to have the cuffs put on him the moment he steps off that helicopter at Andrews. He should be charged with sedition and treason. Check the horse trading going on in the call. He must have used the word disaster 50 times. Disaster pretty much sums up his Presidency. :)

Trump: "No, we do have a way but I don't want to get into it. We found a way in other states excuse me, but we don't need it because we're only down 11,000 votes so we don't even need it. I personally think they're corrupt as hell. But we don't need that. Because all we have to do Cleta is find 11,000-plus votes. So we don't need that. I'm not looking to shake up the whole world. We won Georgia easily. We won it by hundreds of thousands of votes. But if you go by basic simple numbers, we won it easily, easily. So we're not giving Dominion a pass on the record. We just, we don't need Dominion, because we have so many other votes that we don't need to prove it any more than we already have".

Wonder what he means by "We found a way in other states excuse me?".
Quite an impressive response. With no fact or substance...but impressive non the less.

Curious....if you paid 75K in taxes to the IRS for 2019 and although you MAY have evidence you paid it, they refuse to look at it and insist you need to pay that 75K or have a lien on your income, or your house, or threat of jail....would you refrain from using the word "disaster" as they may take you to prison for intimidation?

Grow up.
Anyone who pays taxes has a receipt for or can prove the transaction. Your denial of realty is noted.

he never siad he wants to find 11780 ILLEGAL votes for him. He simply said he wants a review to ensure there weren't 11780 ILLEGAL votes against him.
you can take the words of anyone and relate them to your agenda. I simply look at what the actual intent was.

For example....the words "I love you" said to someone can be taken as intended...a term of endearment....but one who has an issue with the person who says it can say it was said with sarcasm.

Oh well.

Intent huh? The intent here seems pretty clear. This man needs to have the cuffs put on him the moment he steps off that helicopter at Andrews. He should be charged with sedition and treason. Check the horse trading going on in the call. He must have used the word disaster 50 times. Disaster pretty much sums up his Presidency. :)

Trump: "No, we do have a way but I don't want to get into it. We found a way in other states excuse me, but we don't need it because we're only down 11,000 votes so we don't even need it. I personally think they're corrupt as hell. But we don't need that. Because all we have to do Cleta is find 11,000-plus votes. So we don't need that. I'm not looking to shake up the whole world. We won Georgia easily. We won it by hundreds of thousands of votes. But if you go by basic simple numbers, we won it easily, easily. So we're not giving Dominion a pass on the record. We just, we don't need Dominion, because we have so many other votes that we don't need to prove it any more than we already have".

Quite an impressive response. With no fact or substance...but impressive non the less.

Curious....if you paid 75K in taxes to the IRS for 2019 and although you MAY have evidence you paid it, they refuse to look at it and insist you need to pay that 75K or have a lien on your income, or your house, or threat of jail....would you refrain from using the word "disaster" as they may take you to prison for intimidation?

Grow up.
Anyone who pays taxes has a receipt for or can prove the transaction. Your denial of realty is noted.
learn to comprehend a post.
I made it clear...."if they refuse to see your evidence"

Grow up.

Better yet, learn to debate.

Numbers mean nothing unless there is EVIDENCE that such numbers are true

Without evidence one only has faith to go on. And those of us who don't see your Dear Leader as a deity are never going to believe his absurd mythology.

Do y'all finally understand?
You obviously have no idea what an 'affidavit' is or the legal consequences to one proven to have given signed sworn testimony.

Speaker Pelosi and D-Schiff were so desperate to find 1 single 'whistle blower ' and / or 1 shred of actual evidence during the bogus House Impeachment hearings that they spent 2 days allowing anti-Trumpers who never witnessed anything personally give testimonies saying so, Schiff created a false whistle blower, and he was caught manufacturing and trying to submit false evidence against the President.

The same Democrats who so desperately tried these things are the same mentally unstable politicians who verbally attacked REAL 1st-hand-account Whistle Blowers who saw with their own eyes election fraud in this last election. These Democrats were not on that committee and did not attend these sessions to hear what these witnesses had to say and investigate the claims - No, they were there to destroy these witnesses' credibility, their names, their reputations, their lives....They cut them off in mid-sentence and refused to allow them to speak just to call them liars to their faces without evidence to support doing so.

Democrats...and snowflakes...would have given body parts for such real evidence against Trump during the bogus admitted partisan Impeachment hearings.

What actually happened:

Mainstream continually lies and spits propaganda. Not even worthy of listening to anymore.
These latest coup attempts for the die hard anti-American trumper in public office will fail again. Even DJT knows it. Looks like he may be taking up post election accommodations out of country by heading to Scotland. He knows it is over and may not want to be in the United States if indictments come down.
Plane Sightings Fuel Rumors Trump Planning Escape to Scotland on Day Before Biden Inauguration

1. 2,560 felons
  2. 66,247 underage voters
  3. 2,423 votes from people not registered
  4. 1,043 individuals registered at post office boxes
  5. 4,926 individuals who voted in Georgia after registering in another state
  6. 395 individuals who voted in two states
  7. 15,700 votes from people who moved out of state before the election
  8. 40,279 votes of people who moved without re-registering in their new county
  9. Another 30,000 to 40,000 absentee ballots lacking proper signature matching and verification
Under Georgia election statutes, these claims are squarely within the classification of “errors” that can support the basis of contesting the outcome of an election. Official Code of Georgia Annotated Sec. 21-2-522

Using 30,000 (low end) of absentee ballots lacking signatures that match voter registration, the above numbers come out to a total of 163, 573.

12,284 votes -- That's the number of voted President Trump supposedly lost by in Georgia.

Trump won Georgia. As far as 'damaging / threatening our Democracy' by challenging the election results in Georgia, I'll let Georgia's own election law speak for itself.:

Official Code of Georgia Annotated Sec. 21-2-522 states:
A result of a primary or election may be contested on one or more of the following grounds:
(1) Misconduct, fraud, or irregularity by any primary or election official or officials sufficient to change or place in doubt the result;
(2) When the defendant is ineligible for the nomination or office in dispute;
(3) When illegal votes have been received or legal votes rejected at the polls sufficient to change or place in doubt the result;
(4) For any error in counting the votes or declaring the result of the primary or election, if such error would change the result; or
(5) For any other cause which shows that another was the person legally nominated, elected, or eligible to compete in a run-off primary or election.

The only story out of Georgia is Trump the thug president and his efforts to coerce election officials to violate the law.
He said FIND ALL THE ILLEGAL votes. I am so astounded on what liberals even know with their news

What actually happened:

Mainstream continually lies and spits propaganda. Not even worthy of listening to anymore.
These latest coup attempts for the die hard anti-American trumper in public office will fail again. Even DJT knows it. Looks like he may be taking up post election accommodations out of country by heading to Scotland. He knows it is over and may not want to be in the United States if indictments come down.
Plane Sightings Fuel Rumors Trump Planning Escape to Scotland on Day Before Biden Inauguration
He will have a huge rally that day in DC and every other shit hole in the Chinited States of America.

On top of the more than 100,000 votes listed already, Ga counties are still 'finding' missing votes....but rushed to certify the election for Biden....

Now why wouldn't Democrats, the FNM, and snowflakes want an audit, inspections of the machines, and to find all of the missing ballots if they truly believe Biden won Ga...by less than 12,000 votes?

What actually happened:

He will have a huge rally that day in DC and every other shit hole in the Chinited States of America.
Well I guess we will see on the 19th or 20th.

Trump had over 200 members of the house, over 40 members of the senate, countless members of the media and unknown members of his administration doing all they could to find dirt on him.
There is not a human being on earth that can get away with farting in an empty alleyway with no one knowing about it with that kind of scrutiny.
He has nothing to run from. Truth is, he is likely cleaner than any other president in History.
Enough said on that conspiracy theory.

1. 2,560 felons
  9. Another 30,000 to 40,000 absentee ballots lacking proper signature matching and verification
Under Georgia election statutes, these claims are squarely within the classification of “errors” that can support the basis of contesting the outcome of an election. Official Code of Georgia Annotated Sec. 21-2-522

Using 30,000 (low end) of absentee ballots lacking signatures that match voter registration, the above numbers come out to a total of 163, 573.

12,284 votes -- That's the number of voted President Trump supposedly lost by in Georgia.

Trump won Georgia. As far as 'damaging / threatening our Democracy' by challenging the election results in Georgia, I'll let Georgia's own election law speak for itself.:

A result of a primary or election may be contested on one or more of the following grounds:
(1) Misconduct, fraud, or irregularity by any primary or election official or officials sufficient to change or place in doubt the result;
(3) When illegal votes have been received or legal votes rejected at the polls sufficient to change or place in doubt the result;
(4) For any error in counting the votes or declaring the result of the primary or election, if such error would change the result; or
(5) For any other cause which shows that another was the person legally nominated, elected, or eligible to compete in a run-off primary or election.

I was JUST reading this. Incredible

https://www.supremecourt.gov/Docket...i Brief GA State Sem Willian Ligon et al.pdf

1. 2,560 felons

RedState - Media Bias Fact Check

View attachment 437173
Then you should be able to provide enough evidence to debunk / disprove what is being reported, not simply post an extremely biased opinion. We'll wait.......
No slick. We are the oines being accused of stealing an election. The burden of proof is on the accuser. This crap proves nothing, just like nothing was proven in all of those court cases and all of the investions by election officials and the DOJ

Oh well.

Grow up.

Why do you keep throwing out these silly analogies that have nothing to do with the topic at hand? You seem to think if you repeat the fraud accusation over enough times that they'll grant you a trial just to make you shut up and go away. That's not how it works. The "evidence" for the lawsuits was presented to the judges (some of them Trump appointees). And they were dismissed...because those judges found no "evidence" to warrant moving forward.

I really want to know now if there was any Trump campaign BS going on in states like NC, OH, TX, or FL. Because according to Trump above, that's what it sounds like he's initmating.
Wow, he's really screwed the pooch this time. :)

1. 2,560 felons

I was JUST reading this. Incredible

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163469/20201210202722129_22O155 Amici Brief GA State Sem Willian Ligon et al.pdf
As elections in a state are controlled by the state, what point are you trying to make, other than the ability to find a Supreme Court Amicus (friend of the court) filing?

1. 2,560 felons

Which is why it got tossed from court.

Cults gonna cult.

No slick. We are the oines being accused of stealing an election. The burden of proof is on the accuser.

HUNDREDS of signed eye-witness whistle blower signed legally sworn statements

Testimony under oath before Legislatures and Congress

Computer evidence of switched votes

Video evidence showing liberal poll monitors running votes through the election ma chines MULTIPLE times

Video evidence of the CEO of the election machine company telling people how their machines do connect to the internet

MULTIPLE mathematical scientists reporting on numerous mathematical impossibilities

Evidence of dead people, ballots whose signatures do not match the voter registration cards / records...

whether Pa Judges violated both Federal and State laws and Constitutions by changing election policies, procedures, and allowing illegal votes to be counted is not even in question anymore - the USSC acknowledged PA violated all of them by doing what they did, but Chief Justice Roberts ruled that the FIX to un-f*ck what the Democrats would strip even more potential voters of their votes and declared they would not wade into this clusterf*ck!

There is more than enough legitimate criminal evidence of election fraud to change the results of the election - just because you and your treasonous, irrational hate-driven pals on this board do not want o see it, hear it, or acknowledge it does not mean it did not exist.

More evidence of criminal activity was found in several weeks against Democrats regarding election fraud than the Democrats found in 4 years going after Trump (which is DNC-admittedly ZERO).

in a state are controlled by the state, what point are you trying to make, other than the ability to find a Supreme Court Amicus (friend of the court) filing?

Pa was found to have violated its own Constitution and election laws by making changes DURING the election. Their Constitution and laws clearly state that ONLY THE LEGISLATURE can make changes to election law, not anyone else - Didn't happen.

The PROCESS for doing so it for the Legislature to write legislation, vote on it, then out it up for a state-wide vote. If voted for by the voters in Pa It goes back to the Legislature for ANOTHER vote. If passed again it then becomes law. That's a minimum of 3 votes - 2 by legislature and 1 by voters. NONE OF THAT WAS DONE. The extended hours, not requiring signatures to match voter registration records - it was ALL illegal.

in a state are controlled by the state, what point are you trying to make, other than the ability to find a Supreme Court Amicus (friend of the court) filing?

Pa was found to have violated its own Constitution and election laws by making changes DURING the election. Their Constitution and laws clearly state that ONLY THE LEGISLATURE can make changes to election law, not anyone else - Didn't happen.

The PROCESS for doing so it for the Legislature to write legislation, vote on it, then out it up for a state-wide vote. If voted for by the voters in Pa It goes back to the Legislature for ANOTHER vote. If passed again it then becomes law. That's a minimum of 3 votes - 2 by legislature and 1 by voters. NONE OF THAT WAS DONE. The extended hours, not requiring signatures to match voter registration records - it was ALL illegal.
Was your contention taken to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court? How did they rule?

Oh well.

Grow up.

Why do you keep throwing out these silly analogies that have nothing to do with the topic at hand? You seem to think if you repeat the fraud accusation over enough times that they'll grant you a trial just to make you shut up and go away. That's not how it works. The "evidence" for the lawsuits was presented to the judges (some of them Trump appointees). And they were dismissed...because those judges found no "evidence" to warrant moving forward.

I really want to know now if there was any Trump campaign BS going on in states like NC, OH, TX, or FL. Because according to Trump above, that's what it sounds like he's initmating.
Wow, he's really screwed the pooch this time. :)
Silly analogies. OK. If that works for you go for it. I can get passed it.
But....start paying attention.......lawsuits were not considered by judges based on standing, not base don lack of evidence.
What does that mean? If you don't know, you should not be debating the topic.

Just an FYI...they refuse to consider or even look at evidence because we are a republic...not a democracy.

Now where is the real issue?

Exactly what State Governor or State AG will admit that the election process they were responsible for was corrupt? Is there anyone out there that believes a governor or AG will admit they failed their constituents?

Sure...here is how it will be presented...

'to my fellow Georgians...I know you counted on me to ensure election integrity, but I failed. I failed miserably. We see the fraud and I allowed it to happen. But please, dont hold it against me when I run again next election and please...PLEASE....dont let my failure be my legacy.'

Yeah, right. That's logical.

and there was no investigation into Hunter Biden...that was Russian misinformation.
And there was evidence of Trump being a Russian agent.

The Failed Obama Coup Attempt was exposed, much like how the DHS and Treasury Departments are already on record publicly stating they have hard, physical evidence of financial crimes committed by the Biden Family, to include laundering money for the Russia and taking $1+ BILLION from the CCP...
Did someone mention Former President OBAMA?!?!?!View attachment 437149
the barrag o asshole...what a piece of shit

Forum List

Back