🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Georgia: The Numbers Tel lThe Story

'I just want to find 11,780 votes' -Trump...
he never siad he wants to find 11780 ILLEGAL votes for him. He simply said he wants a review to ensure there weren't 11780 ILLEGAL votes against him.
trump is so lucky to have so many translators following after him to clean up.
you can take the words of anyone and relate them to your agenda. I simply look at what the actual intent was.

For example....the words "I love you" said to someone can be taken as intended...a term of endearment....but one who has an issue with the person who says it can say it was said with sarcasm.

I thought you would know that. I guess I am wrong.

Oh well.

Intent huh? The intent here seems pretty clear. This man needs to have the cuffs put on him the moment he steps off that helicopter at Andrews. He should be charged with sedition and treason. Check the horse trading going on in the call. He must have used the word disaster 50 times. Disaster pretty much sums up his Presidency. :)

Trump: "No, we do have a way but I don't want to get into it. We found a way in other states excuse me, but we don't need it because we're only down 11,000 votes so we don't even need it. I personally think they're corrupt as hell. But we don't need that. Because all we have to do Cleta is find 11,000-plus votes. So we don't need that. I'm not looking to shake up the whole world. We won Georgia easily. We won it by hundreds of thousands of votes. But if you go by basic simple numbers, we won it easily, easily. So we're not giving Dominion a pass on the record. We just, we don't need Dominion, because we have so many other votes that we don't need to prove it any more than we already have".

Wonder what he means by "We found a way in other states excuse me?".
Quite an impressive response. With no fact or substance...but impressive non the less.

Curious....if you paid 75K in taxes to the IRS for 2019 and although you MAY have evidence you paid it, they refuse to look at it and insist you need to pay that 75K or have a lien on your income, or your house, or threat of jail....would you refrain from using the word "disaster" as they may take you to prison for intimidation?

Grow up.

Why do you keep throwing out these silly analogies that have nothing to do with the topic at hand? You seem to think if you repeat the fraud accusation over enough times that they'll grant you a trial just to make you shut up and go away. That's not how it works. The "evidence" for the lawsuits was presented to the judges (some of them Trump appointees). And they were dismissed...because those judges found no "evidence" to warrant moving forward.

I really want to know now if there was any Trump campaign BS going on in states like NC, OH, TX, or FL. Because according to Trump above, that's what it sounds like he's initmating.
Wow, he's really screwed the pooch this time. :)
Silly analogies. OK. If that works for you go for it. I can get passed it.
But....start paying attention.......lawsuits were not considered by judges based on standing, not base don lack of evidence.
What does that mean? If you don't know, you should not be debating the topic.

Just an FYI...they refuse to consider or even look at evidence because we are a republic...not a democracy.

Now where is the real issue?

Exactly what State Governor or State AG will admit that the election process they were responsible for was corrupt? Is there anyone out there that believes a governor or AG will admit they failed their constituents?

Sure...here is how it will be presented...

'to my fellow Georgians...I know you counted on me to ensure election integrity, but I failed. I failed miserably. We see the fraud and I allowed it to happen. But please, dont hold it against me when I run again next election and please...PLEASE....dont let my failure be my legacy.'

Yeah, right. That's logical.

You are projecting. What you want here is simply to get in front of a judge so you can present manufactured evidence. That's not the way our legal system works. We don't hold trials based on unfounded claims amplified in echo chambers.
He lost. And he's going to spend the rest of his life dodging legal issues...and maybe prison too.

he never siad he wants to find 11780 ILLEGAL votes for him. He simply said he wants a review to ensure there weren't 11780 ILLEGAL votes against him.
you can take the words of anyone and relate them to your agenda. I simply look at what the actual intent was.

For example....the words "I love you" said to someone can be taken as intended...a term of endearment....but one who has an issue with the person who says it can say it was said with sarcasm.

Oh well.

Intent huh? The intent here seems pretty clear. This man needs to have the cuffs put on him the moment he steps off that helicopter at Andrews. He should be charged with sedition and treason. Check the horse trading going on in the call. He must have used the word disaster 50 times. Disaster pretty much sums up his Presidency. :)

Trump: "No, we do have a way but I don't want to get into it. We found a way in other states excuse me, but we don't need it because we're only down 11,000 votes so we don't even need it. I personally think they're corrupt as hell. But we don't need that. Because all we have to do Cleta is find 11,000-plus votes. So we don't need that. I'm not looking to shake up the whole world. We won Georgia easily. We won it by hundreds of thousands of votes. But if you go by basic simple numbers, we won it easily, easily. So we're not giving Dominion a pass on the record. We just, we don't need Dominion, because we have so many other votes that we don't need to prove it any more than we already have".

Quite an impressive response. With no fact or substance...but impressive non the less.

Curious....if you paid 75K in taxes to the IRS for 2019 and although you MAY have evidence you paid it, they refuse to look at it and insist you need to pay that 75K or have a lien on your income, or your house, or threat of jail....would you refrain from using the word "disaster" as they may take you to prison for intimidation?

Grow up.

Why do you keep throwing out these silly analogies that have nothing to do with the topic at hand? You seem to think if you repeat the fraud accusation over enough times that they'll grant you a trial just to make you shut up and go away. That's not how it works. The "evidence" for the lawsuits was presented to the judges (some of them Trump appointees). And they were dismissed...because those judges found no "evidence" to warrant moving forward.

I really want to know now if there was any Trump campaign BS going on in states like NC, OH, TX, or FL. Because according to Trump above, that's what it sounds like he's initmating.
But....start paying attention.......lawsuits were not considered by judges based on standing, not base don lack of evidence.

Just an FYI...they refuse to consider or even look at evidence because we are a republic...not a democracy.

Exactly what State Governor or State AG will admit that the election process they were responsible for was corrupt? Is there anyone out there that believes a governor or AG will admit they failed their constituents?

'to my fellow Georgians...I know you counted on me to ensure election integrity, but I failed. I failed miserably. We see the fraud and I allowed it to happen. But please, dont hold it against me when I run again next election and please...PLEASE....dont let my failure be my legacy.'

You are projecting. What you want here is simply to get in front of a judge so you can present manufactured evidence. That's not the way our legal system works. We don't hold trials based on unfounded claims amplified in echo chambers.
He lost. And he's going to spend the rest of his life dodging legal issues...and maybe prison too.
You would make a wonderful juror.
You will look at evidence as manufactured before actually seeing the evidence.

Go for it.

I am sure it will work out for you when you become an adult with responsibilities.

Oh well.

Grow up.

Go for it.

I am sure it will work out for you when you become an adult with responsibilities.

A jury trial is convened when a judge decides there is enough evidence to proceed with one.
So far, not one lawsuit has been heard. Wonder why? Answer..no credible evidence.
Complain all you like. But your remedy is in a court of law. Not the court of public opinion.

Was your contention taken to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court? How did they rule?
How do you think the Democrat / Obama appointee ruled? This is why Texas, joined by approx. 26 other states attempted to sue Pa. The ruling that other states could not sue PA for violating federal / state Constitutions and Election Laws was wrong. Pa's crimes affected an election whose results have dire direct consequence / impacts on those other states....on the entire nation.

Oh well.

Grow up.

Go for it.

Having liberals on juries means they think they know what happened contrary to evidence.

Oh well.

Grow up.

Go for it.

A jury trial is convened when a judge decides there is enough evidence to proceed with one.
So far, not one lawsuit has been heard. Wonder why? Answer..no credible evidence.
Complain all you like. But your remedy is in a court of law. Not the court of public opinion.
not due to no evidence. Due to evidence not being reviewed because the one suing had no standing.

Pay attention

If you dont know what that means look it up....OR....ask that Jillian girl who makes believe she is an attorney fro credibility. Of course, we found out she was a fraudulent poster when she know nothing about the credentials of a NYS attorney.

But ask her. She knows! She is a......well....an attorney!

No slick. We are the oines being accused of stealing an election. The burden of proof is on the accuser.

HUNDREDS of signed eye-witness whistle blower signed legally sworn statements

Testimony under oath before Legislatures and Congress

Computer evidence of switched votes

Video evidence showing liberal poll monitors running votes through the election ma chines MULTIPLE times

Video evidence of the CEO of the election machine company telling people how their machines do connect to the internet

MULTIPLE mathematical scientists reporting on numerous mathematical impossibilities

Evidence of dead people, ballots whose signatures do not match the voter registration cards / records...

whether Pa Judges violated both Federal and State laws and Constitutions by changing election policies, procedures, and allowing illegal votes to be counted is not even in question anymore - the USSC acknowledged PA violated all of them by doing what they did, but Chief Justice Roberts ruled that the FIX to un-f*ck what the Democrats would strip even more potential voters of their votes and declared they would not wade into this clusterf*ck!

There is more than enough legitimate criminal evidence of election fraud to change the results of the election - just because you and your treasonous, irrational hate-driven pals on this board do not want o see it, hear it, or acknowledge it does not mean it did not exist.

More evidence of criminal activity was found in several weeks against Democrats regarding election fraud than the Democrats found in 4 years going after Trump (which is DNC-admittedly ZERO).
You people keep claiming that all of this evidence exists, but where the hell is it? Common sence should tell you that if it existed in reality, Trump would not havegotten kicked out of 60 court rooms and theDOJ would not have said that there is NO evidence of fraud. In addition, both Reublican and Democrat election officials have said that there was no fraud. Any reasonable person would have to conclude that anything presented as evidence did not support what it was said to mean, or, it is all just a bynch of made up equine excrement

How do you think the Democrat / Obama appointee ruled? This is why Texas, joined by approx. 26 other states attempted to sue Pa. The ruling that other states could not sue PA for violating federal / state Constitutions and Election Laws was wrong. Pa's crimes affected an election whose results have dire direct consequence / impacts on those other states....on the entire nation.
Actually, whereas I disagreed with the ruling, it was correct in light of the fact that we are a republic.
Sadly, the evidence proved something, but if the complainant has no standing, evidence is not reviewed.

No slick. We are the oines being accused of stealing an election. The burden of proof is on the accuser.

HUNDREDS of signed eye-witness whistle blower signed legally sworn statements

Testimony under oath before Legislatures and Congress

Computer evidence of switched votes

Video evidence showing liberal poll monitors running votes through the election ma chines MULTIPLE times

Video evidence of the CEO of the election machine company telling people how their machines do connect to the internet

MULTIPLE mathematical scientists reporting on numerous mathematical impossibilities

Evidence of dead people, ballots whose signatures do not match the voter registration cards / records...

whether Pa Judges violated both Federal and State laws and Constitutions by changing election policies, procedures, and allowing illegal votes to be counted is not even in question anymore - the USSC acknowledged PA violated all of them by doing what they did, but Chief Justice Roberts ruled that the FIX to un-f*ck what the Democrats would strip even more potential voters of their votes and declared they would not wade into this clusterf*ck!

There is more than enough legitimate criminal evidence of election fraud to change the results of the election - just because you and your treasonous, irrational hate-driven pals on this board do not want o see it, hear it, or acknowledge it does not mean it did not exist.

More evidence of criminal activity was found in several weeks against Democrats regarding election fraud than the Democrats found in 4 years going after Trump (which is DNC-admittedly ZERO).
You people keep claiming that all of this evidence exists, but where the hell is it? Common sence should tell you that if it existed in reality, Trump would not havegotten kicked out of 60 court rooms and theDOJ would not have said that there is NO evidence of fraud. In addition, both Reublican and Democrat election officials have said that there was no fraud. Any reasonable person would have to conclude that anything presented as evidence did not support what it was said to mean, or, it is all just a bynch of made up equine excrement
Pay attention.

Judge Stephanos Bibas was appointed by Trump in 2017.
The other two judges on the panel were appointed by republican presidents.

where are the democrat appointed judges?

Oh well.

Grow up.

Go for it.

not due to no evidence. Due to evidence not being reviewed because the one suing had no standing.

Pay attention

If you dont know what that means look it up....OR....ask that Jillian girl who makes believe she is an attorney fro credibility. Of course, we found out she was a fraudulent poster when she know nothing about the credentials of a NYS attorney.

But ask her. She knows! She is a......well....an attorney!

Again, the same thing repeated over and over again as if saying it enough times will make it true. Texas SC case was dismissed citing lack of standing. That's the very last case on the list. I don't see the word "standing" in any other case..and this list is old.

So far, not one lawsuit has been heard.

I can't figure out if you are a liar or just an uneducated, highly opinionated moron. I am guessing since the BS you post is so easily and quickly debunked you are just an uneducated, highly opinionated moron.

There's a lot more, but why bother. Your credibility, at least on this subject, is shot. You just post what you WANT to be true, now what IS true. You lie...or, again, you are just an uneducated, highly opinionated moron.

So far, not one lawsuit has been heard.

I can't figure out if you are a liar or just an uneducated, highly opinionated moron. I am guessing since the BS you post is so easily and quickly debunked you are just an uneducated, highly opinionated moron.

There's a lot more, but why bother. Your credibility, at least on this subject, is shot. You just post what you WANT to be true, now what IS true. You lie...or, again, you are just an uneducated, highly opinionated moron.

You keep posting the same irrelevant links time after time. You have a learning disability? You're a broken record. Yes, people in Texas facing charges of voter fraud. TEXAS. You do know Trump won Texas right?
There was no massive widespread voter fraud that would have swung the election. You keep linking the one offs and blowing them up to be a national conspiracy.
Again, if there was anything to any of the allegations the campaign brought to a judge, you would have had a trial. You've had two months to release a Kraken..or a Gremlin...or a cute puppy dog...but nothing.

Again allegations are not facts. Facts get heard in Court. Allegations do not.

The Number in Georgia is zero. Zero number of cases that Trumpybear won in court.

And now, more criminal charges for the Trumpybear after the 20th!

I wonder if he'll get locked up?

The Number in Georgia is zero. Zero number of cases that Trumpybear won in court.

Spoken by someone who calls the President of the United States Trumpybear...and who seems to express glee at the possibility of the President of the United States be charged with crimes.

Very Credible.

Problem is knowing there were errors and fraud Vs proving it. For instance a judge can recognize 60K registrations were under age (nice job PROGS, you play fucking dirty) but now all votes must be pulled off the database and audited for mistakes in judgement including fraud.

It's like Epstein, that type shit. You know the guy didn't hang himself, fuck I was a guard and literally released a sheet from a guy trying to hang himself from his low bed. He actually turned blue for sure, but that was old equipment (bed), and Epstein was CLEARLY a candidate for a full watchful eye, including a monitor. Shit we were doing that in the 80s. Didn't happen and we all know why or should. Now prove it.

If there was justice in the world Obama would be held accountable, Clintons, perhaps Bush's & Biden's too. That's not how shit works, selective accountability and justice. End of the day if you ignore fraud, the Democrats played a better game for POTUS than Republicans. It was the dirtiest of dirty all the way around, no party in our history has entertained the depths of Hell these PROGS, but they got what they wanted or at least it would appear so.

Careful what you wish for PROGS, you dumbshits.

Last edited:

Spoken by someone who calls the President of the United States Trumpybear...and who seems to express glee at the possibility of the President of the United States be charged with crimes.

Very Credible.

OMG a Trumphlake getting all triggered. You worship a man and made him President, who made a career out of calling his opponents trite little demeaning names. LOL. I love you guys.

But I confess, I'm very shallow in that regard, I mean I didn't vote against Old Trumpybear because of any policy he had or campaigned on, nope is was his face. I just couldn't vote for a guy with a face like that! How could anybody vote for a guy with a face like that. That face! Ugh!

Problem is knowing there were errors and fraud Vs proving it. For instance a judge can recognize 60K registrations were under age (nice job PROGS, you play fucking dirty) but now all votes must be pulled off the database and audited for mistakes in judgement including fraud.

It's like Epstein, that type shit. You know the guy didn't hang himself, fuck I was a guard and literally released a sheet from a guy trying to hang himself from his low bed. He actually turned blue for sure, but that was old equipment (bed), and Epstein was CLEARLY a candidate for a full watchful eye, including a monitor. Shit we were doing that in the 80s. Didn't happen and we all know why or should. Now prove it.
I simply look at logic.

Somehow, a man with rallies of 10's of thousands of people loses to a man with rallies of 20 people. A man who answers every difficult question is beaten by a man who only answers questions about type of ice cream he likes. He actually said his voters do NOT deserve to know his plan. I mean...who the fuck says that?

A man who initiates a peace program for the middle east loses to a man who agreed to give Iran money to stop their nuclear program.

A party who gained enough seats in the house to break a record of the slimmest democratic margin in history, is the same party of a man who won more votes than any other sitting president in history and he still lost.

A man who gets more votes than ever before loses to a man who got even more votes....even though that total amount of votes is unprecedented.

Yeah...to me? That is enough evidence for both parties to question election integrity.

Very Credible.

OMG a Trumphlake getting all triggered. You worship a man and made him President, who made a career out of calling his opponents trite little demeaning names. LOL. I love you guys.

But I confess, I'm very shallow in that regard, I mean I didn't vote against Old Trumpybear because of any policy he had or campaigned on, nope is was his face. I just couldn't vote for a guy with a face like that! How could anybody vote for a guy with a face like that. That face! Ugh!
so you criticize Trump for calling others names as you call him Trumpybear. Wow.

Much like Biden who said (paraphrased)...'trump is so busy calling people names he doesn't realize he is a racist, a homophobe, a xenophobe and a liar'.

Guess what.....I much prefer being called by someone who saw me cry on TV as "Crying chuck" than being called a racist with no basis.

Forum List

Back