Georgia Voting Bungled: Hand Recount Drops Democrat Winner to 3rd Place

You miss the point.
It is impossible to ever make a good voting machine, and no one should ever try.
All voting machines are going to either have "back doors" or have no way of telling if they do or not.
So voting machines should NEVER be used by anyone.
They only have one purpose, which is to hide cheating.
No advantage at all to a voting machine, in any way.
Faster results is bad, as that adversely effects late voters.
i think you missed the point......

At this point I am for the slightly modified '1st Iraqi election' model:

Everyone votes in person to have their vote counted. After voting you dip your finger in ink that won't wash of for several days.

Election Day is Election DAY.

Paper ballots, no voting machines, no drop boxes, no mail in ballots.

US military guards the votes / documents as if guarding the US. No chain-of-custody no counting the votes - too bad.

Those caught committing election fraud immediately go to jail, never to be allowed to vote EVER again, work on elections in any capacity EVER.

i think you missed the point......
Actually his point is clear. We have gotten used to immediate gratification when it comes to elections. To know who won before the night is out.
Well, throw out the voting machines and go to 100% paper ballots. And do hand count verifications of the tabulators.
If that means it takes a week to determine who won, then it takes a week. The winner doesn't take office for two months, so what's one or two weeks.

The ironic thing about that statement is that the majority of elections are under republican control, and have been for years.
One thing that I haven't seen mentioned in all the arguments in other threads is that when the 'true the vote' people are first introduced in '200 mules'
they give bipartisan examples of election cheating. Republican and Democrat. I disapprove of all cheating and support investigation of all elections for no other reason than to improve the integrity of the next one.
I don't think it's unreasonable to demand integrity in our elections.

Actually his point is clear. We have gotten used to immediate gratification when it comes to elections. To know who won before the night is out.
Well, throw out the voting machines and go to 100% paper ballots. And do hand count verifications of the tabulators.
If that means it takes a week to determine who won, then it takes a week. The winner doesn't take office for two months, so what's one or two weeks.
maybe you missed the point to mean gene....

At this point I am for the slightly modified '1st Iraqi election' model:

Everyone votes in person to have their vote counted. After voting you dip your finger in ink that won't wash of for several days.

Election Day is Election DAY.

Paper ballots, no voting machines, no drop boxes, no mail in ballots.

US military guards the votes / documents as if guarding the US. No chain-of-custody no counting the votes - too bad.

Those caught committing election fraud immediately go to jail, never to be allowed to vote EVER again, work on elections in any capacity EVER.
The military in charge of elections?

When did you turn fascist?

From the AJC article that the OP links to in it's initial link:

The secretary of state’s office later admitted that it had made several programming errors in voting equipment that led to errors in how Spears and other candidates’ votes were tallied.

That triggered an attempted re-scan of the District 2 ballots, which ultimately led to a a hand count that concluded around midnight on Memorial Day.

The results of that count were released Wednesday night — and showed Spears now leading the way and headed for a runoff with Alexander. Orson was in third place and out of contention for the scheduled June 21 runoff.

The hand count results suggested Spears had gained about 2,600 votes compared to the original count. Alexander had gained a few hundred. Orson had about 1,600 votes fewer than were reflected in the post-election day count.

Orson’s letter highlighted a number of issues reported with the District 2 race, including “a failure to provide a cogent and defensible explanation for the multiple discrepancies and issues in this race.”

“Numerous issues have been revealed regarding this race and it is imperative that the public have confidence that the results accurately reflect the will of the voters,” Orson wrote. “At this moment in time, the public cannot have such confidence.”

With the secretary of state’s office admitting that the programming error was on their end as far as bad reporting,” Jackson said, “the SOS and local elections offices have to look forward to the runoff and general election and plan on how they not let this happen again.”

Bad reporting? Several programming errors? Doesn't sound to me like a problem with the machines, but rather the people operating them and reporting the results. As in WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

This occurred for the May 24 GA primary. Should I feel confident in the November general election? If this is going on in GA, why should I not wonder WTF is going on in AZ, NV, MI, WI, PA, and every other state?

The military in charge of elections?

When did you turn fascist?
Did I say have the military be IN CHARGE of elections?

Please work on your reading comprehension before you embarrass yourself further...

The ironic thing about that statement is that the majority of elections are under republican control, and have been for years.
What we have seen since election night in 2020 validates it was stolen. The takedown of the United States of America has not only continued but has been put on speed dial.

So did everybody

Well that's just a lie, it worked fine for me. Here's a small shot of it.

1654367848270.png

Last edited:
Did I say have the military be IN CHARGE of elections?

Please work on your reading comprehension before you embarrass yourself further...

As you said, the votes would be in their custody

US military guards the votes / documents as if guarding the US.

He who controls the votes, controls the election.

What we have seen since election night in 2020 validates it was stolen. The takedown of the United States of America has not only continued but has been put on speed dial.
And yet, after two years, not a spec of evidence to prove it has been found. They have 2,000 theories, of how it could have been done, but no actual proof.

Simply put, nobody can answer who, how, or when.

As you said, the votes would be in their custody

US military guards the votes / documents as if guarding the US.

He who controls the votes, controls the election.
Again, no I did not.

I sad the military should guard the votes, as in guard the votes in whoever custody they may be. 5 people in charge of votes cast, military guards those in charge and protects the votes.

Even if the military were to be entrusted with the votes, which they would never be, that's still a helluva lot different than being in charge of an entire election.

Your reading Comprehension has not gotten better, and your attempt to recover after flaming out - FAIL...but keep flailing if you want. I'm just going to move on and leave you to it.

And yet, after two years, not a spec of evidence to prove it has been found. They have 2,000 theories, of how it could have been done, but no actual proof.

Simply put, nobody can answer who, how, or when.
Digital evidence is evidence. They have that.

Except the ex
Except the exact opposite of what you are saying is true.

Here you see this loser Eric Boomer who invented "Dominion voting system" had a bunch of anti Trump rhetoric.

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Democratic primary for a county in Georgia has been called into question after a hand count revealed that voting machines were off by thousands of ballots.

Don't worry nothing to see here.
According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Democratic primary for a county in Georgia has been called into question after a hand count revealed that voting machines were off by thousands of ballots.

Don't worry nothing to see here.
FatherlySnarlingJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

Forum List

Back