Georgia Voting Bungled: Hand Recount Drops Democrat Winner to 3rd Place

Neato, but the Trump cult erased all of that for you. Now you regurgitate the orange pile of shit's lies like they are gospel. And the lies of any other of his toadies in government.

But you "don't trust government"... bwahahaha, tell me another. ..
I don't care. All I care about is the agendas he tried to get done. The reason I do not trust government is because of the all the lies the other politician shave said. The current leader is a prime example. 50 years in. And this is the best of the Progs.

This does not fill me with confidence that the November 2022 elections will be any less fraudulent than the 2020 one was.
The only way the Democratic Party can prevent a record loss of seats at all levels of government in the Midterms is to cheat. They are looking at a record landslide.

So the Democrats will cheat and they will get away with it because Democrats are totally above the rule of law.

Hahahahaha

Tell me another
Imagine someone not really liked for abrasiveness by many people no matter politics. Who starts running for office with what appears a small chance to win. He sells agendas little by little to voters of a party who heard these things by others and they did nothing over the years. On both sides! He then took out some of the frustration voters had on other candidates. Genius! And the topper, showing no wariness of any of them on his way to winning in 2016 and 2020.

"If we lose, it means they cheated"

The rigged game of the brainless cultist
The Midterms will be like a Chinese fire drill with Democrats shipping crates of fake ballots everywhere In the middle of the night.

Imagine someone not really liked for abrasiveness by many people no matter politics. Who starts running for office with what appears a small chance to win. He sells agendas little by little to voters of a party who heard these things by others and they did nothing over the years. On both sides! He then took out some of the frustration voters had on other candidates. Genius! And the topper, showing no wariness of any of them on his way to winning in 2016 and 2020.
Fuck man, you are really far gone. Your brains have been turned to much.

You REALLY should read "Being there" by Kozinski (sp?)

Trump has no agenda. No ideology. No knowledge of governance and no desire to govern. If he thought it would earn him praise and power to step on your face, he would. Twice.. You are truly embarrassing yourself.

The point seems to be that the system worked properly. The error was quickly spotted and corrected. And that paper ballots exist, much to the chagrin of Republicans. The Democrats push for requiring paper ballots all over, while the Republicans oppose such measures. That tells you who the actual fraudsters are.

The fraud that the conservatives are planning here is to put corrupt GOP party hacks into positions of power, then have them make up a story of fraud, and then unilaterally declare the Republican therefore wins. Thus, they stage a coup and override the will of the voters, all for the GloryOfTheParty.

The funny part is how they think their plan isn't obvious, even after they've spent years advertising what their fraud plan is.

The Midterms will be like a Chinese fire drill with Democrats shipping crates of fake ballots everywhere In the middle of the night.
Haha, snap out of it freak, you are embarrassing yourself. Even the orange pile of shit that filled the space where your brain used to be with those lies does not believe them. He is just using you.

Fuck man, you are really far gone. Your brains have been turned to much.

You REALLY should read "Being there" by Kozinski (sp?)

Trump has no agenda. No ideology. No knowledge of governance and no desire to govern. If he thought it would earn him praise and power to step on your face, he would. Twice.. You are truly embarrassing yourself.
Borders, language and culture. It was good for most Americans no matter what the party they vote. Wha tis maddening is that when people get too selfish, they ruin good things, even if not perfect.

Borders, language and culture. It was good for most Americans no matter what the party they vote. Wha tis maddening is that when people get too selfish, they ruin good things, even if not perfect.
Like when the orange pile of shit tried to ruin democracy for personal gain.

When I see geo-tracking evidence that shows the same cell phone going to 10-15 different drop boxes at 4 in the morning AND gov't video of the same guy stuffing mail-in ballots into the drop box and then I see him or her removing his or her rubber gloves to prevent finger print ID, that's evidence enough for me.
Then why can't you show us that evidence? We keep asking for it, over and over. In response, Trump cult sore-loser traitors can only whimper and run.

Seeing that, normal people conclude that you're lying, very badly at that. That conclusion is correct.

You miss the point.
It is impossible to ever make a good voting machine, and no one should ever try.
All voting machines are going to either have "back doors" or have no way of telling if they do or not.
So voting machines should NEVER be used by anyone.
They only have one purpose, which is to hide cheating.
No advantage at all to a voting machine, in any way.
Faster results is bad, as that adversely effects late voters.

image670395.jpg

And you will hear it again, because it is going right in the history books for children to learn about in high school.
Followed by chapters on these special needs moron currently installed as leader. And it will not be good at this pace. Potential mass poverty with an administration mostly filled with incompetent people who have won many participation trophies in school.

Followed by chapters on these special needs moron currently installed as leader.
Nope. Just more cultist fantasy. Your abnormal orange God is a special case of awful and will be treated as such. Info on your cult will also be included.

Nope. Just more cultist fantasy. Your abnormal orange God is a special case of awful and will be treated as such. Info on your cult will also be included.
One chapter on Joe will deal with the many pedophilia encounters. All of the tortured souls he destroyed. Son of a Bitch or SOB will become Son of a Biden! Which fits with Hunter.

Haha, snap out of it freak, you are embarrassing yourself. Even the orange pile of shit that filled the space where your brain used to be with those lies does not believe them. He is just using you.
The ”orange pile of shit” as you chose to describe Trump was a vast improvement over the corrup, demented fool we now have as PresIdent.

If you I could redo the election today Trump would beat Biden and while you will not admit it you know that’s true.

Forum List

Back