Georgia Voting Bungled: Hand Recount Drops Democrat Winner to 3rd Place

Republicans are corrupt too. Is that breaking news to you?
Listening to these sub-cretins, you'd think that republicans want to put a dingo ranch next to every orphanage and eat the hears of the children who survive....But then they're pure as the driven snow when they proclaim that the 202 election was totally clan and above-board.

Funny how that works, innit?

And yet, after two years, not a spec of evidence to prove it has been found. They have 2,000 theories, of how it could have been done, but no actual proof.

When I see geo-tracking evidence that shows the same cell phone going to 10-15 different drop boxes at 4 in the morning AND gov't video of the same guy stuffing mail-in ballots into the drop box and then I see him or her removing his or her rubber gloves to prevent finger print ID, that's evidence enough for me.

Again, no I did not.

I sad the military should guard the votes, as in guard the votes in whoever custody they may be. 5 people in charge of votes cast, military guards those in charge and protects the votes.

Even if the military were to be entrusted with the votes, which they would never be, that's still a helluva lot different than being in charge of an entire election.

Your reading Comprehension has not gotten better, and your attempt to recover after flaming out - FAIL...but keep flailing if you want. I'm just going to move on and leave you to it.
You just said the military would guard the votes, no matter where located.
as in guard the votes in whoever custody they may be.
Which means putting them in every polling location. Which is currently about 114,000.
Presuming you're using the "two man rule" that's 456,000 soldiers need on election day.

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Democratic primary for a county in Georgia has been called into question after a hand count revealed that voting machines were off by thousands of ballots.

Don't worry nothing to see here.
Bwahhhhhhhahahahahaaaaaah...... Like I've been saying right along wait till the Dominion machines begin to screw Democrats in their primaries and then you will finally see what happened in 2020. Sooner or later a slighted Democrat is going to spill the beans.

When I see geo-tracking evidence that shows the same cell phone going to 10-15 different drop boxes at 4 in the morning AND gov't video of the same guy stuffing mail-in ballots into the drop box and then I see him or her removing his or her rubber gloves to prevent finger print ID, that's evidence enough for me.
Wasting your breath.... There could be a stack of signed confessions and it wouldn't move them in their opinion. 2000 mules is doing spectacular damage! I'm afraid that the new ministry of information is going to put it in their crosshairs and try to shut it down.

Actually nobody has shown any government (or private) video showing the same guy (or gal) at several mail-in ballot drop boxes.

That's a claim that 2,000 mules didn't actually provide any video evidence to substantiate.

Except the ex
Except the exact opposite of what you are saying is true.

Here you see this loser Eric Boomer who invented "Dominion voting system" had a bunch of anti Trump rhetoric.
Of course, because he is an educated person with normal morality.

Listening to these sub-cretins, you'd think that republicans want to put a dingo ranch next to every orphanage and eat the hears of the children who survive....But then they're pure as the driven snow when they proclaim that the 202 election was totally clan and above-board.

Funny how that works, innit?
Anyone who thinks that election had any integrity is a fool.

Bwahhhhhhhahahahahaaaaaah...... Like I've been saying right along wait till the Dominion machines begin to screw Democrats in their primaries and then you will finally see what happened in 2020. Sooner or later a slighted Democrat is going to spill the beans.
Actually the error wasn't with the machines, but with the software the Secretary of State used to compile the election results.

You didn't see any of that. You got fooled.

It was sleight of hand. He was told that he saw the same person dropping ballots off to multiple drop boxes, without actually showing video of anybody doing so.
Like taking candy from a baby. These people were fooled before they even bought a ticket.

Like taking candy from a baby. These people were fooled before they even bought a ticket.

It's like many of the Trump voter fraud lawsuits. The lawyers made all kinds of outrageous voter fraud claims, standing in front of the news media on the courthouse steps.
But when the got inside, and faced the judge, even Rudy Giuliani admitted his lawsuit didn't allege voter fraud.

We even have the audio of Rudy saying that to the judge.

It's like many of the Trump voter fraud lawsuits. The lawyers made all kinds of outrageous voter fraud claims, standing in front of the news media on the courthouse steps.
But when the got inside, and faced the judge, even Rudy Giuliani admitted his lawsuit didn't allege voter fraud.

We even have the audio of Rudy saying that to the judge.
While Rudy has clearly departed this reality, he is still competent enough to know his lawsuits were going nowhere, the moment evidence was demanded.

The point was the theater. Look and the mindless cultists still repeating his claims.

While Rudy has clearly departed this reality, he is still competent enough to know his lawsuits were going nowhere, the moment evidence was demanded.

The point was the theater. Look and the mindless cultists still repeating his claims.
Exactly, they repeat what the lawyers said on the court house steps, where their 1st amendment rights let them say anything, claim anything, no matter how devoid of truth, or how fanciful the claim.

The cultists listened to the lawyers claims, and thought they made the same claims to the judge, and therefore had to contain some truth.

Once again, they got fooled again.

Actually nobody has shown any government (or private) video showing the same guy (or gal) at several mail-in ballot drop boxes.

That's a claim that 2,000 mules didn't actually provide any video evidence to substantiate.
A growing amount of people do not trust their government anymore. Whatever that means to you personally, still does not bode well for the nation.

A growing amount of people do not trust their government anymore. Whatever that means to you personally, still does not bode well for the nation.
Yes, ironically, many of them are the same people that believed every lying word out of the president's mouth. Like you.

Yes, ironically, many of them are the same people that believed every lying word out of the president's mouth. Like you.
I knew the Democrats. Surprisingly to you I have voted Dem, Repub and Independent in my life. Trump was not an answer to Dems who became Progs. he was an answer to Republicans who always seem to come up short for their voters.

I knew the Democrats. Surprisingly to you I have voted Dem, Repub and Independent in my life. Trump was not an answer to Dems who became Progs. he was an answer to Republicans who always seem to come up short for their voters.
Neato, but the Trump cult erased all of that for you. Now you regurgitate the orange pile of shit's lies like they are gospel. And the lies of any other of his toadies in government.

But you "don't trust government"... bwahahaha, tell me another. ..

Forum List

Back