Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

Rico used against mob bosses

It is written to apply to any organized plan to commit multiple qualifying felonies in Georgia.

This is where my often written advice comes into play. Learn what the laws actually say, and learn what they mean as defined by precedent setting cases.

RICO does not require that the participants acknowledge that they are in a Cartel, a Mafia, or Gang. Only that they plan and execute criminal activity that qualifies.

I’ve posted this lawyer before. I’ve even posted this video before. He explains the charges against Trump quoting the applicable Georgia law.

All of the shouts from your side that demand to know how they can charge Trump for this is explained. You don’t want it explained. You don’t want the facts to make your own judgement. You want it to be a case about Free Speech. Trump isn’t charged because of his speeches. He is charged because of his actions that appear to violate the law. A Jury will decide. Personally, knowing Georgia as I do, I’d bet money that Trump is convicted. And that bet would be good if they held the trial in the most hard core RW county in the State.

It is written to apply to any organized plan to commit multiple qualifying felonies in Georgia.

This is where my often written advice comes into play. Learn what the laws actually say, and learn what they mean as defined by precedent setting cases.

RICO does not require that the participants acknowledge that they are in a Cartel, a Mafia, or Gang. Only that they plan and execute criminal activity that qualifies.

I’ve posted this lawyer before. I’ve even posted this video before. He explains the charges against Trump quoting the applicable Georgia law.

All of the shouts from your side that demand to know how they can charge Trump for this is explained. You don’t want it explained. You don’t want the facts to make your own judgement. You want it to be a case about Free Speech. Trump isn’t charged because of his speeches. He is charged because of his actions that appear to violate the law. A Jury will decide. Personally, knowing Georgia as I do, I’d bet money that Trump is convicted. And that bet would be good if they held the trial in the most hard core RW county in the State.

It never happened. Trump did nothing differently than any other candidate has done

I watch what goes on in your rightwing media,

and the 24/7 full court press of repeated, unconfirmed accusations and disparaging of Biden from before he was even sworn in as an illigitimate president by all of the so call news sources in your media circuit, if listened to....could brainwash anyone in to hating him....likely even me if I watched and read it daily....
You need to do a little research on the evidence the House Oversight Committee is finding about Biden family corruption.

Your wonderful liberal media has misled you numerous times but you refuse to believe it would lie to you.

I suggest you start here. …

On your wonderful liberal media which you trust so much. …

Nope. Sorry Charlie. Let’s be honest for a change.

If Trump had said Georgia was stolen and left it at that nobody would have said boo in the courts. However. Trump wasn’t just doing that was he?

Have you listened to the tape of his conversation with the Governor and Secretary of State? Do you realize that he was threatening and intimidating the Governor and Sec State of Georgia? That is illegal in Georgia. It’s probably illegal in your state.

There is a hundred page document outlining the charges against Trump. Not one of those charges is based upon Trump saying the election was stolen. Why lie about that? Why?

Having subordinates access the voting machines is a felony. Having his people contact the women accused of stealing the votes and offering them leniency?

And the Rico act is that Trump was instructing people to commit crimes. He told his lawyer to go and get access to the voting machine seeking proof that the machines were flipping the votes. The machines didn’t do it. But Trump didn’t care about the law. That is one example.

Now you’ve heard this before. The problem is that you haven’t heard it from Newsmax or other RW propaganda sites. So you reject it. They say it’s because of a statement and you believe them. Read the original data. Read the actual indictment. Make up your own mind based on the actual data instead of what someone tells you to believe.
This is not your opinion. It is a repeat of the propaganda you have heard. Contesting an election is legal. Legal theory about what someone believes is not provable by any means. Also believing something has never been illegal.

It's beyond his mental capacity.
He's a dumbass spewer of lies.
Watch.
stupid maybe you should remain silent
CNN)Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams defended herself from criticism that she never conceded her loss to Gov. Brian Kemp in 2018 on Friday, addressing what Republicans have already used against her in her newly announced 2022 rematch against Kemp.

stupid maybe you should remain silent
CNN)Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams defended herself from criticism that she never conceded her loss to Gov. Brian Kemp in 2018 on Friday, addressing what Republicans have already used against her in her newly announced 2022 rematch against Kemp.
3-5yrs ago ex-lawman! Show us your General Dollar law certificate and more pics of your weapons! Those have more intelligence than those 2 rocks that bounce around in your head!
Now kick and scream while calling me a cultist!
Your legal knowledge will not clean the plumbing pipes you install!

Because she conceded the election.

Abrams, in the wake of her 2018 loss to Kemp by 1.4 percentage points, acknowledged that Kemp, who then worked as Georgia secretary of state, would be the governor of Georgia. But she specifically said in her final speech that she was not concede due to persistent voter suppression allegations, adding that conceding would mean acknowledging "an action is right, true or proper" and "as a woman of conscience and faith, I cannot concede that."

3-5yrs ago ex-lawman! Show us your General Dollar law certificate and more pics of your weapons! Those have more intelligence than those 2 rocks that bounce around in your head!
Now kick and scream while calling me a cultist!
Your legal knowledge will not clean the plumbing pipes you install!
She never conceded stupid

Recalculate your rocks!
She never conceded dumbass

Abrams, in the wake of her 2018 loss to Kemp by 1.4 percentage points, acknowledged that Kemp, who then worked as Georgia secretary of state, would be the governor of Georgia. But she specifically said in her final speech that she was not concede due to persistent voter suppression allegations, adding that conceding would mean acknowledging "an action is right, true or proper" and "as a woman of conscience and faith, I cannot concede that."

It never happened. Trump did nothing differently than any other candidate has done

Ok. Prove it. Show elevate Hillary got fake Electors in Georgia. Show where Abrams demanded the State Legislature return for a special session and declare her a winner. I’m sure you have links.

Ok. Prove it. Show elevate Hillary got fake Electors in Georgia. Show where Abrams demanded the State Legislature return for a special session and declare her a winner. I’m sure you have links.
Like dealing with the brainless mother of a stupid, spoiled, child.

Show where Clinton asked state legislators to take out the electors chosen by the voters and install in new electors so she would win in 2016.

Forum List

Back