Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

What part of "Trump isn't being prosecuted for questioning the results of the election, Trump is being prosecuted for illegally trying to overturn the results of the election".

Hillary didn't use fake electors, or send a mob to the Capitol. She didn't threaten to prosecute Secretaries of State if they didn't "find enough votes" for her to win.
Trump sent the protestors to the Capitol to protest peacefully. Pelosi left that part out of her video.

It is not a false equivalency it is the exact same thing. Honesty? From you people?

How is it the same thing. This may be hard for you to understand. But Georgia isn’t prosecuting Trump for a tweet. He isn’t being prosecuted for making a statement to the press.

How is it the same thing. This may be hard for you to understand. But Georgia isn’t prosecuting Trump for a tweet. He isn’t being prosecuted for making a statement to the press.
Trump is being prosecuted because he says an election was stolen. Abrams was not.

Trump sent the protestors to the Capitol to protest peacefully. Pelosi left that part out of her video.

Can you point to the spot in Trump's one hour speech on the Ellipse where he allegedly made the statement about peacefully protesting or whatever he allegedly said.... I spent 45 minutes rereading Trumps disgusting, lying piece of shit speech yesterday searching for the one line mention of peacefully, but didn't find it...even though it is supposedly in there somewhere in there...

Do you remember if it was at the beginning or the middle or near the end?

Edit:
NEVER MIND! YOUR LINK SAYS IT WAS IN THE FIRST HALF OF SPEECH!

Last edited:
Can you point to the spot in Trump's one hour speech on the Ellipse where he allegedly made the statement about peacefully protesting or whatever he allegedly said.... I spent 45 minutes rereading Trumps disgusting, lying piece of shit speech yesterday searching for the one line mention of peacefully, but didn't find it...even though it is supposedly in there somewhere in there...

Do you remember if it was at the beginning or the middle or near the end?

Edit:
NEVER MIND! YOUR LINK SAYS IT WAS IN THE FIRST HALF OF SPEECH!
quit lying bitch,, you didnt read shit,,

The grand juries were given the evidence of Trumpy & Co.'s actions post election and returned specific indictments.

There is no charge for him simply questioning the election. Each state has laws and procedures to handle those.

When politicians commit crimes they have to face the consequences and can't hide behind that stupid Chiquita Banana troupe.
I bet you never got your trumpy bear in the mail...blame the postal service not wonderful mr trump

Trump is being prosecuted because he says an election was stolen. Abrams was not.

Nope. Sorry Charlie. Let’s be honest for a change.

If Trump had said Georgia was stolen and left it at that nobody would have said boo in the courts. However. Trump wasn’t just doing that was he?

Have you listened to the tape of his conversation with the Governor and Secretary of State? Do you realize that he was threatening and intimidating the Governor and Sec State of Georgia? That is illegal in Georgia. It’s probably illegal in your state.

There is a hundred page document outlining the charges against Trump. Not one of those charges is based upon Trump saying the election was stolen. Why lie about that? Why?

Having subordinates access the voting machines is a felony. Having his people contact the women accused of stealing the votes and offering them leniency?

And the Rico act is that Trump was instructing people to commit crimes. He told his lawyer to go and get access to the voting machine seeking proof that the machines were flipping the votes. The machines didn’t do it. But Trump didn’t care about the law. That is one example.

Now you’ve heard this before. The problem is that you haven’t heard it from Newsmax or other RW propaganda sites. So you reject it. They say it’s because of a statement and you believe them. Read the original data. Read the actual indictment. Make up your own mind based on the actual data instead of what someone tells you to believe.

Yes I did.....from top to bottom...

What an awful awful awful man....you're too good for him prog hunter, you need to sever yourself from the likes of him....
You may hate Trump but I personally find Joe Biden a much worse man than Trump. He is your typical lying, corrupt politician who puts himself and his family above his duty to serve his nation.

Joe is an outstanding example of what is wrong with many of the white males who ran this nation for many years. I say that as a white male. Joe Biden absolutely disgusts me.

You may hate Trump but I personally find Joe Biden a much worse man than Trump. He is your typical lying, corrupt politician who puts himself and his family above his duty to serve his nation.

Joe is an outstanding example of what is wrong with many of the white males who ran this nation for many years. I say that as a white male. Joe Biden absolutely disgusts me.
I watch what goes on in your rightwing media,

and the 24/7 full court press of repeated, unconfirmed accusations and disparaging of Biden from before he was even sworn in as an illigitimate president by all of the so call news sources in your media circuit, if listened to....could brainwash anyone in to hating him....likely even me if I watched and read it daily....

If Trump had said Georgia was stolen and left it at that nobody would have said boo in the courts. However. Trump wasn’t just doing that was he?

Have you listened to the tape of his conversation with the Governor and Secretary of State? Do you realize that he was threatening and intimidating the Governor and Sec State of Georgia? That is illegal in Georgia. It’s probably illegal in your state.

There is a hundred page document outlining the charges against Trump. Not one of those charges is based upon Trump saying the election was stolen. Why lie about that? Why?

Having subordinates access the voting machines is a felony. Having his people contact the women accused of stealing the votes and offering them leniency?

And the Rico act is that Trump was instructing people to commit crimes. He told his lawyer to go and get access to the voting machine seeking proof that the machines were flipping the votes. The machines didn’t do it. But Trump didn’t care about the law. That is one example.

Now you’ve heard this before. The problem is that you haven’t heard it from Newsmax or other RW propaganda sites. So you reject it. They say it’s because of a statement and you believe them. Read the original data. Read the actual indictment. Make up your own mind based on the actual data instead of what someone tells you to believe.
The United States does not control its internal politics anymore. There is a global faction with much influence. The freedom to do what we want to do is limited. And our own American citizens who are empowered in all ways are at fault for that power and money.

The United States does not control its internal politics anymore. There is a global faction with much influence. The freedom to do what we want to do is limited. And our own American citizens who are empowered in all ways are at fault for that power and money.

First. Nonsense. The people don’t blame people for success. And this insane idea of a global faction doesn’t fly either. What people don’t like is folks who lie, cheat, or steal, to get that success.

Edwin Diaz goes out and throws the baseball for a couple innings and makes millions every year. People cheer him. He is successful and works for his money as a relief pitcher for the Mets.

Robert Downey Jr. makes millions for his movies and people cheer because the movies and his work is good.

Elon Musk was denounced by the Right because Tesla is an electric car company. Then Elon started to support the RW more and he was suddenly the greatest guy in the world.

But you are alluding to the idea that people oppose Trump because he is successful.

The Conservatives updated Bankruptcy laws so that individuals couldn’t do what the companies still could. Write off debt.

Trump was famous for not paying for work. Thousands of lawsuits. This of course led Trump to believe he knew more about the law than the lawyers. And that is why Trump is in trouble now.

It isn’t the success they disapprove of. It’s the methods. The actions.

Rico used against mob bosses

Freedom of speech is a crime? On a privately run social media site is a crime? Especially when that social media site working hand in hand with the weaponized DOJ

Forum List

Back