Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

Why is this in Politics?

White 6
Ask Reb or report it. I'm not going to be the public on-call guy for you to skirt board procedures. Now that you have called me out to the thread, as if expecting me to be your savior dujour, if reporting, I will pass the report to other mods or senior mods present.
Use proper report procedures in place, in the future. Since you made this a public call, consider this a public warning that will be enforced.
Do not respond to this warning on the thread. You may contact by PM to me or the mod(s) of your choice.

Ok. Prove it. Show elevate Hillary got fake Electors in Georgia. Show where Abrams demanded the State Legislature return for a special session and declare her a winner. I’m sure you have links.
Clinton question the election
But who the fuck knows how far she went since the media protects her and other democrats

All candidates who believe the outcome was wrong have questioned the election. Trump did nothing different
Trump did way more than question the outcome.

Your are in denial.

What other candidate told legislators to get rid of the electors for their opponent?

Clinton question the election
But who the fuck knows how far she went since the media protects her and other democrats.

Ok. We’ve gone from Trump didn’t do anything different. To they might have done it too.

Want the truth? Here you go. You Trump Fanboys have become as awful in reality as the Democrats are in your fantasy.

Trump did way more than question the outcome.

Your are in denial.

What other candidate told legislators to get rid of the electors for their opponent?
No he didn't
No he did try to rig the election
It's not illegal to make calls
It's not illegal to ask to find votes since the votes wre in question in certain districts

Ok. We’ve gone from Trump didn’t do anything different. To they might have done it too.

Want the truth? Here you go. You Trump Fanboys have become as awful in reality as the Democrats are in your fantasy.
Nope never said Clinton did wrong just comparing both were questioning the election results

No he didn't
No he did try to rig the election
It's not illegal to make calls
It's not illegal to ask to find votes since the votes wre in question in certain districts
State legislators from several testified that Trump told them to throw out the chosen electors and put in new ones for him.

Name another candidate who did that.

State legislators from several testified that Trump told them to throw out the chosen electors and put in new ones for him.

Name another candidate who did that.
Again nothing illegal with what Trump did. But what is illegal is the weaponization of the justice department.

Again nothing illegal with what Trump did. But what is illegal is the weaponization of the justice department.
Still waiting to hear what other candidate ever did anything like that.

Or are you just admitting your full of shit?

Nope never said Clinton did wrong just comparing both were questioning the election results

And if Trump was charged with making similar comments I’d be with you. Hell I use the Bundy’s as an example of proper actions by a judge in dismissing the charges because of prosecutorial misconduct.

However. Trump did a hell of a lot more. I linked to the actual indictment. I posted a video by a lawyer describing the charges. And you continue to claim it is about free speech.

So you are lying. And you know it is untrue. Or you are so dumb that I doubt you could find the website much less the right thread. Which is it?

But the DoJ doesn't have jurisdiction in Georgia or Manhattan....and it can't micromanage a Special Prosecutor....unless you're Bull Durham and Billy...

Forum List

Back