Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

Well Frenchie if you know why in the fuck are you dodging?
I know you’re a liar. No one is dodging that one except you.

Trump didn’t have to accept the results, but that doesn’t mean he can try to change them illegally.

A phone call isn’t illegal...trying to pressure elections officials is though; as your blob is about to find out.
That's all it was. A fucking phone call Trump had questions about certain voting districts that had issues he wanted to the votes checked
A very normal process with any other politicians but not Trump SMH are your retarded views

That's all it was. A fucking phone call Trump had questions about certain voting districts that had issues he wanted to the votes checked
A very normal process with any other politicians but not Trump SMH are your retarded views
Here is the transcript asking elections officials to find 11000 or so votes.

Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 6.45.51 PM.png

She questioned the election results. Why hasn't she been indicted for racketeering?
Did she do like inmate #P01135809 and go further than mere "questioning" and launch a criminal RICO conspiracy to illegally remain in power against the will of the voters?
Because inmate #P01135809 went WAY beyond just questioning the election, and since you Trumptard MAGAts seem to love your whataboutism, it is important when you are doing your "yeah....b-but what about Abrahams....or Clinton.....or Biden," to ask yourselves....."gee, before I make a complete fool of myself and make a false equivalency of inmate #P01135809 to any Democrat....are their circumstances EXACTLY the same as inmate #P01135809?
And if no you should just STFU before you show everybody that you've got your head stuck up your ass.

It's bullshit.

Just make it Obama.

Now tell me it's "normal"

Forum List

Back