Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?​

Because she is a black, obese, leftist!

Not what I asked.

You’ve yet to give an example of another candidate telling state legislators to change the electors for them.
Well if challenging the election was a crime the line to indictment should begin with the democrats in the house

Well if challenging the election was a crime the line to indictment should begin with the democrats in the house
The fact you won’t answer the question is it’s own answer.

You lied when you said Trump did nothing other candidates haven’t done. It’s a lie. Pure and simple.

Your next point is equally brain dead.

Tell me exactly how you think Dems in the House “challenged” elections.

The fact you won’t answer the question is it’s own answer.

You lied when you said Trump did nothing other candidates haven’t done. It’s a lie. Pure and simple.

Your next point is equally brain dead.

Tell me exactly how you think Dems in the House “challenged” elections.
You're trying to redirect from the topic she questioned the election she has never accepted the results. FYI she also was in charge of the group that managed the ballot drop boxes.

You're trying to redirect from the topic she questioned the election she has never accepted the results. FYI she also was in charge of the group that managed the ballot drop boxes.
We know. You’re trying to redirect from the fact that you’re a liar.

She doesn’t have to accept the results. Neither did Trump.

No he didn't

Look. Let’s be honest. If there was an announcement that Trump was facing an indictment you would scream he didn’t do it. And besides he didn’t murder someone. Then it would be announced it was for murder. You would scream it was obviously self defense. It’s not like he loaded them in a gas chamber. Then it was announced that Trump was loading people in a gas chamber and you would scream Democrats are awful.

You don’t care what he did. And to be honest a bit over a third of the population agrees with you. However. The remaining 62% seems to believe that Trump committed a crime.

Of course those people are not like you. They don’t operate based upon blind cult like obedience. They actually seek out information.

You can't provide a single link showing that it's not a political prosecution

I already did. Shall I do so again?

Here is the indictment. Not one section of it is about his making a speech or a tweet.

The lawyer explaining some, not all of the sections of the indictment and quoting actual Georgia law that it appears Trump violated.

Show me in the indictment where he is charged with just saying the election was stolen. Show me. Page is good enough. Unless you want to go with paragraph or line number.

I already did. Shall I do so again?

Here is the indictment. Not one section of it is about his making a speech or a tweet.

The lawyer explaining some, not all of the sections of the indictment and quoting actual Georgia law that it appears Trump violated.

Show me in the indictment where he is charged with just saying the election was stolen. Show me. Page is good enough. Unless you want to go with paragraph or line number.

More fake news from the very people who brought you Trump Russian collusion and still lying to you.

Forum List

Back