Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

Pitiful deflection. Produce a doc or stop arguing a lie.
A pitfiul deflection is you coming up with a grand conspiracy theory to explain why no one in the State Dept disagreed with the plan to get rid of Shokin.

Your bullshit story, you have to prove it.

Produce someone from State Dept or stop arguing a lie.

A pitfiul deflection is you coming up with a grand conspiracy theory to explain why no one in the State Dept disagreed with the plan to get rid of Shokin.

Your bullshit story, you have to prove it.

Produce someone from State Dept or stop arguing a lie.
No offense but your intellectual dishonesty makes debating with you pointless.

Have a blessed day.

No offense but your intellectual dishonesty makes debating with you pointless.

Have a blessed day.
Nah, you're just cooking up double standards. You can say whatever you want, but everyone has to prove everything to your satisfaction.

You think to highly of yourself troll
No, I think quite low of you. You say "troll" but I'm only engaging this way with you because of your aggressive responses, you seem to be trying to cover up your lack of intellectual depth and inability to support your arguments logically by constantly insulting and bullying.

If you want to discuss something without ending every sentence with an insult we can do that, otherwise we can keep going how we are now.

No, I think quite low of you. You say "troll" but I'm only engaging this way with you because of your aggressive responses, you seem to be trying to cover up your lack of intellectual depth and inability to support your arguments logically by constantly insulting and bullying.

If you want to discuss something without ending every sentence with an insult we can do that, otherwise we can keep going how we are now.
Funny shit I said you think to highly of yourself and you then made it look like you wanted to be me.

Funny shit I said you think to highly of yourself and you then made it look like you wanted to be me.
Why would anyone want to be the dumb guy on USMB who tries to insult anyone and everyone because he lacks the intellectual depth to respond? Vos sos no más que una pichurria con un chorro de maricadas, carechimba.

Why would anyone want to be the dumb guy on USMB who tries to insult anyone and everyone because he lacks the intellectual depth to respond? Vos sos no más que una pichurria con un chorro de maricadas, carechimba.
Why do you leftists like to project what you are on to others? It's a weak ass tactic that does not work.

Why do you leftists like to project what you are on to others? It's a weak ass tactic that does not work.
I'm not a leftist, but we'll take that binary thinking as yet more indications of how shallow your thought capabilities are.

It is a testament to this great nation that people like you have survived and are able to have food and shelter, imp.

I'm not a leftist, but we'll take that binary thinking as yet more indications of how shallow your thought capabilities are.

It is a testament to this great nation that people like you have survived and are able to have food and shelter, imp.
Fuck sake dumb ass you want to try and see who can make it without government assistance? You're a fucking leftists your Biden ass kissing speaks for itself.

Fuck sake dumb ass you want to try and see who can make it without government assistance? You're a fucking leftists your Biden ass kissing speaks for itself.
Nope, I don't support Joe Biden.

It is always amusing when some chimpanzee level IQ person on here demonstrates it by assuming people who disagree with them must be supporting whatever political figure they oppose. They lack sufficient depth of thought to see the world in anything but a binary "us or them" instead of the shades of grey that most people fall in.

I'm sorry you're so stupid, but it makes the other 90% of us appreciate what we have.

Nope, I don't support Joe Biden.

It is always amusing when some chimpanzee level IQ person on here demonstrates it by assuming people who disagree with them must be supporting whatever political figure they oppose. They lack sufficient depth of thought to see the world in anything but a binary "us or them" instead of the shades of grey that most people fall in.

I'm sorry you're so stupid, but it makes the other 90% of us appreciate what we have.
Simp you fucking gaslighting bitch. I know for a fact you support Jo Biden you've done it in countless threads.
You lack the ability to be coherent so stop posting above your level of comprehension. 8th grade

Simp you fucking gaslighting bitch. I know for a fact you support Jo Biden you've done it in countless threads.
You lack the ability to be coherent so stop posting above your level of comprehension. 8th grade
Well no, I haven't supported him in countless threads. You're too dumb to distinguish between not supporting your team and supporting Biden.

I wonder if being so stupid has impacted your relationships with people throughout your life. Always knowing people snicker about stupid old bigred, ahh bigred is harmless. Your life might have been easier just being a drooling idiot in a padded cell instead of being just enough points above moron level to where you have to exist in society. I pity.

Well no, I haven't supported him in countless threads. You're too dumb to distinguish between not supporting your team and supporting Biden.

I wonder if being so stupid has impacted your relationships with people throughout your life. Always knowing people snicker about stupid old bigred, ahh bigred is harmless. Your life might have been easier just being a drooling idiot in a padded cell instead of being just enough points above moron level to where you have to exist in society. I pity.
Simp you're not that smart you have no common sense you're just that stupid.
There was another poster I ran off who couldn't comprehend that big Reb is not bid red
It looks like you came back

Simp you're not that smart you have no common sense you're just that stupid.
There was another poster I ran off who couldn't comprehend that big Reb is not bid red
It looks like you came back
You try to insult because you are incapable of arguing your points, just like any other big dumb bully who never grew up.

It sucks to be you eh?

You try to insult because you are incapable of arguing your points, just like any other big dumb bully who never grew up.

It sucks to be you eh?
You're not as smart as you think you are. You write above your comprehension level dumbass

I don't need to be smart, I'm debating a drooling idiot.

I bet you weren't potty trained until middle school, am I right?
That's your problem numbnuts you have pee wee league game playing against a big leaguer. And you believe you're smart.

That's your problem numbnuts you have pee wee league game playing against a big leaguer. And you believe you're smart.
Hahahahaha! You are a minor leaguer in shit talking and repeating what you "think" is trigger words!
And now, another poster has recognized your drooling ignorance!
You on dispatch today, Deputy Dawg?

Forum List

Back