Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

Your source does not in any way define "pressure" as having a successful conclusion. Forcing someone toward something does not mean it happened.

Did you even graduate high school?
This guy ie bigrebnc is either a fake cop (most likely) or has told everyone in the world what police office he works at. Not the brightest bulb.

So you have a comprehension issue
I guess so if you're also extending your personal dictionary to include:

comprehension: /ˌkämprəˈhen(t)SH(ə)n/
not accepting someone's pet definition of word they are twisting in a feeble attempt to justify the crimes of their political idol.

I guess so if you're also extending your personal dictionary to include:

comprehension: /ˌkämprəˈhen(t)SH(ə)n/
not accepting someone's pet definition of word they are twisting in a feeble attempt to justify the crimes of their political idol.
Dumbass you still can't comprehend that pressure is opinionated
You're a leftist and whine get your panties to tight makes you feel pressure anything you don't like makes you feel pressured.
But as the dictionary definition says
To pressure someone to do something they don't want to do and they do it is the definition of pressure

Dumbass you still can't comprehend that pressure is opinionated
I comprehend completely. You are trying to change the definition of the word "pressure" so that you can convince yourself that the charges against your hero are invalid.

You're a leftist and whine get your panties to tight makes you feel pressure anything you don't like makes you feel pressured.
This is just flailing, my political leanings have nothing to do with the definition of pressure.

I comprehend completely. You are trying to change the definition of the word "pressure" so that you can convince yourself that the charges against your hero are invalid.

This is just flailing, my political leanings have nothing to do with the definition of pressure.
No dumbass I haven't changed or attempted to change the definition.
Your political leanings have everything to do with it. I bet if the wind blows wrong and someone says something to you
You look for a safe space and have a need to hold a puppy. I bet I am placing pressure on you right now

No dumbass I haven't changed or attempted to change the definition.
Your political leanings have everything to do with it. I bet if the wind blows wrong and someone says something to you
You look for a safe space and have a need to hold a puppy. I bet I am placing pressure on you right now
You earlier in thread = "Me pressure is someone forcing you to do something and you do it"

You attempted to change the definition, got caught, and have been hilariously backpedaling ever since.

You earlier in thread = "Me pressure is someone forcing you to do something and you do it"

You attempted to change the definition, got caught, and have been hilariously backpedaling ever since.
That is the definition of pressure dumbass

That is the definition of pressure dumbass
Nope, you can say it as often as you like but it has already been demonstrated that the dictionary does not say pressure implies the goal was achieved.

I can only imagine how stupid the people you hang around with must be if you are used to getting away with idiotic pet definition routines to be right.

Your source does not in any way define "pressure" as having a successful conclusion. Forcing someone toward something does not mean it happened.

Did you even graduate high school?
Oh, the mod/admin sock is back posting aye?

LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...

Nope, you can say it as often as you like but it has already been demonstrated that the dictionary does not say pressure implies the goal was achieved.

I can only imagine how stupid the people you hang around with must be if you are used to getting away with idiotic pet definition routines to be right.
Yes dumbass that was the definition.
Do you feel pressured? Do you need a safe space and a puppy because of the pressure you thought you felt? The year was 2017 puppies were hard to find unless you were on a leftist shit hole college.

Yes dumbass that was the definition.
No, the definition said nothing about the pressure succeeding to be considered pressure.

Do you feel pressured? Do you need a safe space and a puppy because of the pressure you thought you felt? The year was 2017 puppies were hard to find unless you were on a leftist shit hole college.
This is just nonsensical rambling from someone who hates to admit they were wrong. It is amusing.

Oh, the mod/admin sock is back posting aye?

LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.

6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia.

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity/OAN.

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

20. What about...
You have thrown insult after insult (pretty basic ones worthy of 8th grade) yet here you are spitting out this wall of text when you get one back?

You insult, I insult. You are crying about receiving it back. Keep it coming, we can trade insults all year, at least I'm educated enough to know what the word "pressure" means.

You have thrown insult after insult (pretty basic ones worthy of 8th grade) yet here you are spitting out this wall of text when you get one back?

You insult, I insult. You are crying about receiving it back. Keep it coming, we can trade insults all year, at least I'm educated enough to know what the word "pressure" means.
Otay modsock. Sucketh mah Ballseth.

The question is: Which mod/admin are you?

I know which ones you aren't, so that narrows it down by a LOT. :04:

Last edited:

It's a predefined list of things assholes like you do in every thread, dipshit. Don't worry, you'll see it again from other posters too.

Otay modsock. Sucketh mah Ballseth.

The question is: Which mod/admin are you?

I know which ones you aren't, so that narrows it down by a LOT. :04:
Yes, we already know about your paranoia issues, you don't need to show them again.

Joey carried out the wishes of the USA,

So you can provide a gvt doc that says, prior to Joey's extortion in December 2015, that is was the policy of the USA to have Shokin fired. Thanks in advance for this doc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back