Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

Yes, we already know about your paranoia issues, you don't need to show them again.
I know what I saw, motherfucker. You made 8 posts and your post count remained at 32 throughout all of them until I said something

about it.

Yeah, only mod sock accounts have that feature. It's not like I haven't seen this thing before.

So you can provide a gvt doc that says, prior to Joey's extortion in December 2015, that is was the policy of the USA to have Shokin fired. Thanks in advance for this doc.
I do recall Shokin saying the US Congress was approving of what he was doing

I know what I saw, motherfucker. You made 8 posts and your post count remained at 32 throughout all of them until I said something

about it.

Yeah, only mod sock accounts have that feature. It's not like I haven't seen this thing before.
Are you suggesting a mod is violating a board rule? That's a suspended account infraction

No, you miscounted and now I'm laughing at you because your paranoid brain thinks I'm a mod who for some reason is turning on and off some secret swtich to change post count.

Sorry about the mental health issues, hope you get better.

Blart, questioning election results isn't a crime. Shaking down public officials to "find you" votes is. Submitting false electors is.

Are you still pretending that you were in law enforcement?
Haha but nobody did that…wait is this more parody?

Not true, all you have to do is look what you said in your post about the word, then look at the dictionary.

Did you graduate high school?
Did you, tard? You seem to ask that question a lot.

How many college credit hours have you earned?

Did you, tard? You seem to ask that question a lot.

How many college credit hours have you earned?
Note you are avoiding the question, which isn't surprising since you don't know the definition of "pressure" right?

Of course I did.
Well I wasn't sure.

With the mental illness that manifests itself in paranoia about me being a secret mod and rigging post counts, it would be understandable if that handicap prevented you from following through with a course of study. Maybe your paranoia issue came on later in life?

Well I wasn't sure.

With the mental illness that manifests itself in paranoia about me being a secret mod and rigging post counts, it would be understandable if that handicap prevented you from following through with a course of study. Maybe your paranoia issue came on later in life?
You think to highly of yourself troll

So you can provide a gvt doc that says, prior to Joey's extortion in December 2015, that is was the policy of the USA to have Shokin fired. Thanks in advance for this doc.
Under the Constitution, the President determines foreign policy.

Sept. 24, 2015 – U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt excoriates officials in the Prosecutor General’s Office for stymying anti-corruption investigations, including those involving Burisma

Pyatt’s speech was part of a regular drumbeat by U.S. and other Western leaders, including Vice President Biden, and a swath of Ukrainian civil society seeking to pressure President Poroshenko to force his officials, especially in the Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO) to crack down more, not less, on corruption.

UR Welcome.

Last edited:
Under the Constitution, the President determines foreign policy.

Fine, so produce a statement by Obama, prior to Joey's extortion in December 2015, that it was his policy to have Shokin fired.

You can't, because it wasn't.

Fine, so produce a statement by Obama, prior to Joey's extortion in December 2015, that it was his policy to have Shokin fired.

You can't, because it wasn't.
Find anyone from the State Dept that disagreed with the decision to withhold loan guarantees to get rid of Shokin.

Find anyone from the State Dept that disagreed with the decision to withhold loan guarantees to get rid of Shokin.
Nope. Your bullshit story, your burden of proof. The administration covered the scumbag's ass by claiming it was the US policy prior to his extortion scheme to have Shokin fired. Every doc produced so far says just the opposite.

Nope. Your bullshit story, your burden of proof. The administration covered the scumbag's ass by claiming it was the US policy prior to his extortion scheme to have Shokin fired. Every doc produced so far says just the opposite.
So now you're claiming a grand conspiracy throughout the State Dept to cover the bribery scheme?

Forum List

Back