Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

Stacey Abrams is Small Potatoes.

And, she did not summon, incite and aim an Insurrectionist mob against Congress to forestall the certification of an election.

People trying to draw a faux equivalency between Abrams and Rump must be truly desperate to aid their Dear Sociopath. :auiqs.jpg:

Every accusation is a confession with you clowns.

The "liars" are all of the people who told YOU the election was stolen. That's why they paid out three quarters of a billion dollars in libel and slander claims - because they ADMITTED they lied to you about EVERYTHING to do with the election.

So please, bitch, drop the stupid act. You're not fooling anyone.
Bonus = 60+ judges, many appointed by Trump saw the evidence and rolled their eyes. Yet here we have posters who I'm not sure graduated high school playing message board lawyer.

Every accusation is a confession with you clowns.

The "liars" are all of the people who told YOU the election was stolen. That's why they paid out three quarters of a billion dollars in libel and slander claims - because they ADMITTED they lied to you about EVERYTHING to do with the election.

So please, bitch, drop the stupid act. You're not fooling anyone.
And every word from you is a projection of what you and other democrats do.

Therefore Pelosi was responsible for not securing the capital.
You lied and you know exactly why I said you lied.
No. I need to you tell me what lie was in my statement.

You just call people liars and never back it up.

Tell me who is commander in chief of the DC National guard.

No. I need to you tell me what lie was in my statement.

You just call people liars and never back it up.

Tell me who is commander in chief of the DC National guard.
You lied and you damn well know that you did. I even reposted your lie
Pelosi is the boss of the sergeant at arms.
It's Irrelevant to who is the chief of the DC national guard when it's the sergeant of arms that make the request for the national guard. And Pelosi gives the authorization to make the request

Last edited:
You just call people liars and never back it up
BigSped is not going to be able to tell what lie you made because he was just using "liar" to insult you, he has the well-earned reputation as dumbest poster on the forum for a reason and lacks the critical thinking skills to keep up in most discussions on here other than grunting feeble insults that rarely make sense contextually.

Forum List

Back