German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, anyways, a lot of people here know me and actually do like me. A lot of men find me attractive. So . . . if that bothers you, I would say the problem lies with you. I'm sorry, but it's just not my problem if you don't like me. :D It's really kind of your problem, you know?

Also, take note that Alex and Vikrant refuse to allow their private messages to me to be published. I wonder why that is? Hmm. :D Lol. Too funny.

haaaaaaaaa

fucking moron

LOL haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pot meet kettle. :D Do you know what that means?

So Alex. Do I have your permission to post your private messages in the Flame Zone?
You have my permission to go back to Mclean's Hospital and see your doctor for another detox and some some much needed nourishment.

How about the private messages?
How about some mental health for you. You think that by posting on the open boards that you some how have these mysterious PMs and wish to publish them makes it so or gives some credibility to your statements? You are a mean spirited trollish person who wants to spread hate and discord wherever you post. Do not pm me.

Well, anyways, a lot of people here know me and actually do like me. A lot of men find me attractive. So . . . if that bothers you, I would say the problem lies with you. I'm sorry, but it's just not my problem if you don't like me. :D It's really kind of your problem, you know?

Also, take note that Alex and Vikrant refuse to allow their private messages to me to be published. I wonder why that is? Hmm. :D Lol. Too funny.

... because Alex and Vikrant are not crazy.

what an idiot Ugly ChrisL is

more ugly than idiot ..

well may be both

ChrisL: "Also, take note that Alex and Vikrant refuse to allow their private messages to me to be published. I wonder why that is? Hmm"

The answer is because you are a fucking nut.

Besides if you did have these conversations and now want to publish them that makes you untrustworthy.

So Alex. Do I have your permission to post your private messages in the Flame Zone?
You have my permission to go back to Mclean's Hospital and see your doctor for another detox and some some much needed nourishment.

How about some mental health for you. You think that by posting on the open boards that you some how have these mysterious PMs and wish to publish them makes it so or gives some credibility to your statements? You are a mean spirited trollish person who wants to spread hate and discord wherever you post. Do not pm me.

I have the private messages. There is no mystery. In fact, I can even "invite" other people into my conversations. Perhaps I will do that. skye, would you like to see the private messages about you between Alex and I? :D

ChrisL: "Also, take note that Alex and Vikrant refuse to allow their private messages to me to be published. I wonder why that is? Hmm"

Besides if you did have these conversations and now want to publish them that makes you untrustworthy.

I don't really care. I don't "trust" you either, and I don't like backstabbers and nasty people. So yes, I will be inviting people to see the PMs. That's what happens when you try to treat people like shit.

I have the private messages. There is no mystery. In fact, I can even "invite" other people into my conversations. Perhaps I will do that. skye, would you like to see the private messages about you between Alex and I? :D
LOL now attempting to spread more hate and discord after this display I would find it difficult to believe that anyone likes you.

LOL now attempting to spread more hate and discord after this display I would find it difficult to believe that anyone likes you.

That would be you. I was here on this thread talking about weight, not you. Correct?

I don't really care. I don't "trust" you either, and I don't like backstabbers and nasty people. So yes, I will be inviting people to see the PMs. That's what happens when you try to treat people like shit.
Go see your doctor

I know, well you are getting old, so what can you do? :razz:

Unlike you right? you will never get old? right LOL never never :hellno: LOL

you will always look like an immigrant from Honduras and that is totally cool too!

That's totally fine Chris Looney :)

:)

An immigrant from Honduras? Seriously, what is wrong with you and why are you so weird? Do you have a mental issue or something? Emotionally damaged perhaps? Maybe an addiction problem? I'm really curious as to what is wrong with you.
ChrisL: "Maybe an addiction problem?"

You should know.:itsok:

See? Here is your first post to me.

more ugly than idiot ..

well may be both

I feel sorry for her. I really do.

I do too
this poor idiot ....this ugly bitch .... has all this stupid dreams about her and her life

this poor welfare
piece
of
crap
no man would ever chose to be with her

Okay, I'm going to invite you to these conversations, and you can see for yourself. I will also invite my other friends to see as well. :D You can look or not. It's up to you, of course.

more ugly than idiot ..

well may be both

I feel sorry for her. I really do.

I do too
this poor idiot ....this ugly bitch .... has all this stupid dreams about her and her life

this poor welfare
piece
of
crap
no man would ever chose to be with her
Wrong, there is one man.

rawImage.jpg

fucking bitch ChrisL....never ever threat men here ok?

you are scum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back