German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you also know that Vikrant was trying to get with me via private messaging? I think he must be angry because I wasn't interested because he is a married man. He wanted me to be like his "concubine." Isn't that right, Vikrant? I still have our intimate PMs too. :D

I am not angry at you. I feel sorry for you.

I really don't care how you feel. I want to know if I have your permission to post the private messages you sent me in the Flame Zone. Now, answer the question. yes or no.

I have reported you to admins. You are a crazy person.

Yes, because you know I am telling the truth and YOU are lying nasty POS. In fact, I am putting you on ignore. I dislike you very much.

I hope you put me on ignore. The sad thing is that you dislike yourself.

Done.

You do not have my permission to post my private messages. The fact that you would even want to do this tells me that you are crazy.

I want to do it because you seem to be accusing me of lying, which we both know is untrue. Also, you tell me that I am not a good person, while you are a married man and, well . . . Perhaps you need to look in the mirror.

You are not a good person.

No, you are not a good person. You feel scorned, so you are trying to take it out on me when I've never done anything to you.

You are taking it out on yourself.

she is from Hnduras or elsewhere .....mixed race ugly bitch ...scum..... dont listen to her gabble

Nope, I am a white American woman who is not ugly at all. :) Now what do you have? Anything new, or are you just going to keep saying the same thing over and over?

You do not have my permission to post my private messages. The fact that you would even want to do this tells me that you are crazy.

I want to do it because you seem to be accusing me of lying, which we both know is untrue. Also, you tell me that I am not a good person, while you are a married man and, well . . . Perhaps you need to look in the mirror.

No, you are not a good person. You feel scorned, so you are trying to take it out on me when I've never done anything to you.

Taking what out on myself. I was having a conversation with other people about fat ladies. That is what I was doing. Then you three mopes have to make an unwelcome appearance. The three stooges are what you are.

In my humble opinion, your brain does not function properly. You seem to not understand the difference between joke and serious conversation. However, the real issue that I have encountered dealing with you is your anger.

Taking what out on myself. I was having a conversation with other people about fat ladies. That is what I was doing. Then you three mopes have to make an unwelcome appearance. The three stooges are what you are.

In my humble opinion, your brain does not function properly. You seem to not understand the difference between joke and serious conversation. However, the real issue that I have encountered dealing with you is your anger.

Interesting. I don't have any anger, so I don't know what you are talking about. I was here on this thread talking about weight. That is what I was doing.

Now, I am putting you on ignore. Please do not quote any of my posts ever again. Thank you in advance.

she is from Hnduras or elsewhere .....mixed race ugly bitch ...scum..... dont listen to her gabble

Nope, I am a white American woman who is not ugly at all. :) Now what do you have? Anything new, or are you just going to keep saying the same thing over and over?

what an annoying bitch.

you are too ugly

ok????

give it a break and accept your place in society

nothing against mixed race but Chris Loney is sick

I think you seem to have identified a key weakness in this sick woman. She is terrified of being anything but white. That is interesting and tragic at the same time.

Now, I am putting you on ignore. Please do not quote any of my posts ever again. Thank you in advance.

It is sad that you are attacking people simply for standing up for German women.

So Alex. Do I have your permission to post your private messages in the Flame Zone?
You have my permission to go back to Mclean's Hospital and see your doctor for another detox and some some much needed nourishment.

So Alex. Do I have your permission to post your private messages in the Flame Zone?
You have my permission to go back to Mclean's Hospital, and see your doctor for another detox and some some much needed nourishment.

This woman is absolutely CRAZY. No sane person would even think of publishing private conversations. There is a reason they are called private.

You have my permission to go back to Mclean's Hospital, and see your doctor for another detox and some some much needed nourishment.

This woman is absolutely CRAZY. No sane person would even think of publishing private conversations. There is a reason they are called private.
Crazy chrissy yes.

German is beautiful .....so far away from that bitch mixed race ChrisL

German is beautiful!

Well, anyways, a lot of people here know me and actually do like me. A lot of men find me attractive. So . . . if that bothers you, I would say the problem lies with you. I'm sorry, but it's just not my problem if you don't like me. :D It's really kind of your problem, you know?

Also, take note that Alex and Vikrant refuse to allow their private messages to me to be published. I wonder why that is? Hmm. :D Lol. Too funny.

Well, anyways, a lot of people here know me and actually do like me. A lot of men find me attractive. So . . . if that bothers you, I would say the problem lies with you. I'm sorry, but it's just not my problem if you don't like me. :D It's really kind of your problem, you know?

Also, take note that Alex and Vikrant refuse to allow their private messages to me to be published. I wonder why that is? Hmm. :D Lol. Too funny.

haaaaaaaaa

fucking moron

LOL haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back