German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what this means. Are you having another meltdown? :D
No memory of it? Seems what they say about burnt out brain cells is true. I will say a prayer for you that you find recovery to be the lifestyle you choose.

Recover? Recover from what? I'm quite an intelligent woman. As a matter of fact, I was a 4.0 GPA in college. That's perfect in case you didn't know. :D

Recover from what? Did you think no one was around when you were acting out?

crazy-chris.jpg

It's about time you posted a picture. Wow you are gross. :D
Yes I am the guy in the front row with the disgusted look when you got on stage with that thing sticking out of you.

Well, since that isn't me, you must be just another internet psychopath. :D I mean really, who do you think you're fooling? Anyone? ROFL. Are you like 12 or something?

^^^

And you call ME ugly because I'm talking about how it is unhealthy to be fat and doesn't look so good either? Hmm. Interesting. :D

you are not ugly dear....

you only don't make the mark Ok?

you are very ordinary

that's all...nothing wrong with that.

Well, most men would disagree. They find me beautiful and sexy. Also, when I like a person and they aren't a crazy person, I am very sweet and kind. Now what? :D

hehe

of course :itsok:

You are nothing ChrisLooney....you are totally insignificant....

deal with it....you are not a great thing dear

Meh, most of the guys would disagree with you. :D They love me.

fucking bitch,,,lol...

i mean she is nothing ...lol

After your last stay at McLean's no more butt chugging for you? Mazel tov:up: Now just attend meeting one day at a time.

No memory of it? Seems what they say about burnt out brain cells is true. I will say a prayer for you that you find recovery to be the lifestyle you choose.

Recover? Recover from what? I'm quite an intelligent woman. As a matter of fact, I was a 4.0 GPA in college. That's perfect in case you didn't know. :D

crazy-chris.jpg

Another insult? Wow, you just get uglier and uglier. I'm only defending myself here as anyone can see. I made some comments about the thread topic, and then you show up throwing insults around. What's your excuse?
Innocent not, you attack any woman who more popular than you are, which means just about any woman who has ever graced this site.

I am having so much fun with this ugly bitch ChrisLooney

LOL

The Guatemalian or is it from Honduras..... ugly one .....and such a big mouth....Lord help us LOL

crazy-chris.jpg

Another insult? Wow, you just get uglier and uglier. I'm only defending myself here as anyone can see. I made some comments about the thread topic, and then you show up throwing insults around. What's your excuse?
Innocent not, you attack any woman who more popular than you are, which means just about any woman who has ever graced this site.

That is completely false. I haven't "attacked" anyone unless they asked for it. I am not Skye who likes to give other women a hard time. I mean, everyone knows what I'm talking about. You and I have had this conversation before via private message. Remember? :D

LOL

The Guatemalian or is it from Honduras..... ugly one .....and such a big mouth....Lord help us LOL

Did you also know that Vikrant was trying to get with me via private messaging? I think he must be angry because I wasn't interested because he is a married man. He wanted me to be like his "concubine." Isn't that right, Vikrant? I still have our intimate PMs too. :D

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

omg everybody

see what a bitch Looney is....:cuckoo::lmao:

LOL
omg

crazy-chris.jpg

That is completely false. I haven't "attacked" anyone unless they asked for it. I am not Skye who likes to give other women a hard time. I mean, everyone knows what I'm talking about. You and I have had this conversation before via private message. Remember? :D
Private message? You have referred to a private massage previously but have not published it. So here you are lying once again. You attack people's genuine efforts to be nice and beautiful. You attempt to spread around some illusion that you and I had some tête–à–tête discussing the woman on this board.

Get sober chrissy.

LOL

Did you also know that Vikrant was trying to get with me via private messaging? I think he must be angry because I wasn't interested because he is a married man. He wanted me to be like his "concubine." Isn't that right, Vikrant? I still have our intimate PMs too. :D

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

omg everybody

see what a bitch Looney is....:cuckoo::lmao:

LOL
omg

Does that make you angry, Skye? :D It does, doesn't it? Lol. Like others have said to you in the past and on other forums, you are crazy. You need help. You attack any other woman who gets more attention than you do. This has been pointed out to you before on other forums as you well know, as well as here in this forum.

crazy-chris.jpg

Private message? You have referred to a private massage previously but have not published it. So here you are lying once again. You attack people's genuine efforts to be nice and beautiful. You attempt to spread around some illusion that you and I had some tête–à–tête discussing the woman on this board.

Get sober chrissy.

Do I have your permission to post it in the Flame Zone? I have them ready to post!! :D

LOL

Another private message where you have secret meetings with a man?:uhoh3::booze:

LOL

I am not angry at you. I feel sorry for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back