German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

well
I know, well you are getting old, so what can you do? :razz:

Unlike you right? you will never get old? right LOL never never :hellno: LOL

you will always look like an immigrant from Honduras and that is totally cool too!

That's totally fine Chris Looney :)

:)

That was a good rebuttal except I do not agree with your characterization of Honduras girls. I personally think women from Honduras are very pretty and there is nothing wrong with looking like an immigrant from Honduras.

Well, considering that I do not look like an immigrant from Honduras, the woman has fallen off her rocking chair . . . again.

LOl well

you do look Mexican or from that region darling....

that's how it is ....

nothing wrong with that at all ...

No there isn't anything wrong with it. I just don't see where you are getting this from? Perhaps you don't notice that I am a Caucasian/white girl? Lol.

Ahh....who cares what someone looks like. That's shallow. It's what is on the inside that counts, right? ;)

LOL

well

you will always look like an immigrant from Honduras and that is totally cool too!

That was a good rebuttal except I do not agree with your characterization of Honduras girls. I personally think women from Honduras are very pretty and there is nothing wrong with looking like an immigrant from Honduras.

Well, considering that I do not look like an immigrant from Honduras, the woman has fallen off her rocking chair . . . again.

LOl well

that's how it is ....

I do not think ChrisL looks ethnic at all.

crazy-eyes.gif

Then again what do I know.

LOL

well

LOl well

that's how it is ....

No there isn't anything wrong with it. I just don't see where you are getting this from? Perhaps you don't notice that I am a Caucasian/white girl? Lol.

are you a caucasian? ok

are you mixed race?

because it;s like your nice ethnic mix is coming through...your pores...which is nice

you should be proud of your indian background Chris Looney.....why aren't you?

LOL

well

LOl well

that's how it is ....

crazy-eyes.gif

Love it! :funnyface::mm:

An immigrant from Honduras? Seriously, what is wrong with you and why are you so weird? Do you have a mental issue or something? Emotionally damaged perhaps? Maybe an addiction problem? I'm really curious as to what is wrong with you.
ChrisL: "Maybe an addiction problem?"

You should know.:itsok:

Oh really, and how should I know? And you would be wrong. I take very good care of my body, obviously.
After your last stay at McLean's no more butt chugging for you? Mazel tov:up: Now just attend meeting one day at a time.

LOL

well

LOl well

that's how it is ....

are you a caucasian? ok

are you mixed race?

because it;s like your nice ethnic mix is coming through...your pores...which is nice

She is not proud of her Indian (feather not dot) ancestry because people like you are making fun of her somewhat dark complexion.

An immigrant from Honduras? Seriously, what is wrong with you and why are you so weird? Do you have a mental issue or something? Emotionally damaged perhaps? Maybe an addiction problem? I'm really curious as to what is wrong with you.

Oh really, and how should I know? And you would be wrong. I take very good care of my body, obviously.
After your last stay at McLean's no more butt chugging for you? Mazel tov:up: Now just attend meeting one day at a time.

well she always says that she is the youngest mixed race in this forum LOL...she thinks she never gets old ....

ugly bitch....LOL totally a moron ....but amusing ....poor ChrisL

LOL

well

LOl well

that's how it is ....

are you a caucasian? ok

are you mixed race?

She is not proud of her Indian (feather not dot) ancestry because people like you are making fun of her somewhat dark complexion.
Not her dark complexion, V, it is her dark personality.

LOL

well

LOl well

that's how it is ....

are you a caucasian? ok

are you mixed race?

My complexion is not dark. I am actually quite pasty. Lol.

Snapshot_20150605_144.JPG

I don't even know what this means. Are you having another meltdown? :D

well she always says that she is the youngest mixed race in this forum LOL...she thinks she never gets old ....

Well, I'm not old. Nor am I ugly. :D You wish I was, but I am not.

YOU are calling someone else a moron??? ROFL. :lol: Now that is hilarious coming from the board psychopath.

LOL

well

LOl well

that's how it is ....

crazy-eyes.gif

What's the matter? Are you fat? Is that why you're so upset with me? Well, you can diet and exercise too, you know. It's not magic. Just willpower. :D

LOL

well

LOl well

that's how it is ....

are you a caucasian? ok

are you mixed race?

View attachment 46566

your face is too oily dear...you are trying too hard...

use a matt foundation :)

LOL

well
LOl well

that's how it is ....

are you a caucasian? ok

are you mixed race?

View attachment 46566

your face is too oily dear...you are trying too hard...

use a matt foundation :)

I don't wear any foundation at all. I don't have to because I'm still young. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back