German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

well
LOl well

you do look Mexican or from that region darling....

that's how it is ....

nothing wrong with that at all ...

No there isn't anything wrong with it. I just don't see where you are getting this from? Perhaps you don't notice that I am a Caucasian/white girl? Lol.

are you a caucasian? ok

are you mixed race?

because it;s like your nice ethnic mix is coming through...your pores...which is nice

you should be proud of your indian background Chris Looney.....why aren't you?

So, you looked at my picture. Are you still going to stupidly and ignorantly insist that I'm of South American descent? :D

She is not proud of her Indian (feather not dot) ancestry because people like you are making fun of her somewhat dark complexion.

My complexion is not dark. I am actually quite pasty. Lol.

View attachment 46566

your face is too oily dear...you are trying too hard...

use a matt foundation :)

are you a caucasian? ok

are you mixed race?

because it;s like your nice ethnic mix is coming through...your pores...which is nice

you should be proud of your indian background Chris Looney.....why aren't you?[/QUOTE]

She is not proud of her Indian (feather not dot) ancestry because people like you are making fun of her somewhat dark complexion.[/QUOTE]

View attachment 46566[/QUOTE]

use a matt foundation :)[/QUOTE]

Wna

No there isn't anything wrong with it. I just don't see where you are getting this from? Perhaps you don't notice that I am a Caucasian/white girl? Lol.

are you a caucasian? ok

are you mixed race?

She is not proud of her Indian (feather not dot) ancestry because people like you are making fun of her somewhat dark complexion.

View attachment 46566

I don't wear any foundation at all. I don't have to because I'm still young. :D

she is still too young.... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

give us a break

please LOL too young is my ass dear LOL

are you a caucasian? ok

are you mixed race?

View attachment 46566

I don't wear any foundation at all. I don't have to because I'm still young. :D

she is still too young.... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

give us a break

please LOL too young is my ass dear LOL

No, your ass is old and smelly like your face. :)

^^^

And you call ME ugly because I'm talking about how it is unhealthy to be fat and doesn't look so good either? Hmm. Interesting. :D

you are not ugly dear....

you only don't make the mark Ok?

you are very ordinary

that's all...nothing wrong with that.

Unlike you right? you will never get old? right LOL never never :hellno: LOL

you will always look like an immigrant from Honduras and that is totally cool too!

That's totally fine Chris Looney :)

:)

An immigrant from Honduras? Seriously, what is wrong with you and why are you so weird? Do you have a mental issue or something? Emotionally damaged perhaps? Maybe an addiction problem? I'm really curious as to what is wrong with you.
ChrisL: "Maybe an addiction problem?"

You should know.:itsok:

Oh really, and how should I know? And you would be wrong. I take very good care of my body, obviously.
After your last stay at McLean's no more butt chugging for you? Mazel tov:up: Now just attend meeting one day at a time.

I don't even know what this means. Are you having another meltdown? :D
No memory of it? Seems what they say about burnt out brain cells is true. I will say a prayer for you that you find recovery to be the lifestyle you choose.

^^^

And you call ME ugly because I'm talking about how it is unhealthy to be fat and doesn't look so good either? Hmm. Interesting. :D

you are very ordinary

Well, most men would disagree. They find me beautiful and sexy. Also, when I like a person and they aren't a crazy person, I am very sweet and kind. Now what? :D

An immigrant from Honduras? Seriously, what is wrong with you and why are you so weird? Do you have a mental issue or something? Emotionally damaged perhaps? Maybe an addiction problem? I'm really curious as to what is wrong with you.

Oh really, and how should I know? And you would be wrong. I take very good care of my body, obviously.
After your last stay at McLean's no more butt chugging for you? Mazel tov:up: Now just attend meeting one day at a time.

No memory of it? Seems what they say about burnt out brain cells is true. I will say a prayer for you that you find recovery to be the lifestyle you choose.

Recover? Recover from what? I'm quite an intelligent woman. As a matter of fact, I was a 4.0 GPA in college. That's perfect in case you didn't know. :D

^^^

No because you take pleasure in putting others down, especially other women that you appear to be threatened by. That is truly ugly.

^^^

No because you take pleasure in putting others down, especially other women that you appear to be threatened by. That is truly ugly.

Oh really? What women would these be? I have plenty of women friends here.

^^^

Oh, and I suppose you don't put others down while your here doing your thing? Hmm. :eusa_eh:

Recover? Recover from what? I'm quite an intelligent woman. As a matter of fact, I was a 4.0 GPA in college. That's perfect in case you didn't know. :D

Recover from what? Did you think no one was around when you were acting out?

crazy-chris.jpg

^^^

Wait a minute! Didn't you come into this thread and start putting ME down? So what does that make you then? Hmmmm? Lol. :D

A young man in first grade was asked to give a speech on women's beauty. He gave what he thought was a very touching speech.

"All women are beautiful whether they are brown or olive, whether they are black or white and whether they are fat or sexy."

His teacher a kind lady was very impressed with the speech.

"Bless your soul. That was so sweet. But, I think you meant to say fat or slim not fat or sexy, sweetie."

The point I am trying to make, in case, it got misses is that we already come wired with bias. I think it would be better if we tried to reduce that bias as we grew older as opposed to adding on to it.

crazy-chris.jpg

It's about time you posted a picture. Wow you are gross. :D

A young man in first grade was asked to give a speech on women's beauty. He gave what he thought was a very touching speech.

"All women are beautiful whether they are brown or olive, whether they are black or white and whether they are fat or sexy."

His teacher a kind lady was very impressed with the speech.

"Bless your soul. That was so sweet. But, I think you meant to say fat or slim not fat or sexy, sweetie."

The point I am trying to make, in case, it got misses is that we already come wired with bias. I think it would be better if we tried to reduce that bias as we grew older as opposed to adding on to it.

There is no bias. Fat and overweight are unhealthy and unattractive. End of story.

crazy-chris.jpg

It's about time you posted a picture. Wow you are gross. :D
Yes I am the guy in the front row with the disgusted look when you got on stage with that thing sticking out of you.

crazy-chris.jpg

Another insult? Wow, you just get uglier and uglier. I'm only defending myself here as anyone can see. I made some comments about the thread topic, and then you show up throwing insults around. What's your excuse?

^^^

you are very ordinary

Well, most men would disagree. They find me beautiful and sexy. Also, when I like a person and they aren't a crazy person, I am very sweet and kind. Now what? :D

hehe

of course :itsok:

You are nothing ChrisLooney....you are totally insignificant....

deal with it....you are not a great thing dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back