German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recover from what? Did you think no one was around when you were acting out?

crazy-chris.jpg

Another insult? Wow, you just get uglier and uglier. I'm only defending myself here as anyone can see. I made some comments about the thread topic, and then you show up throwing insults around. What's your excuse?
Innocent not, you attack any woman who more popular than you are, which means just about any woman who has ever graced this site.

That is completely false. I haven't "attacked" anyone unless they asked for it. I am not Skye who likes to give other women a hard time. I mean, everyone knows what I'm talking about. You and I have had this conversation before via private message. Remember? :D
Private message? You have referred to a private massage previously but have not published it. So here you are lying once again. You attack people's genuine efforts to be nice and beautiful. You attempt to spread around some illusion that you and I had some tête–à–tête discussing the woman on this board.

Get sober chrissy.

Do I have your permission to post it in the Flame Zone? I have them ready to post!! :D
I have no idea what you are talking about, nor do I want to so please do not PM me.

Vikrant

Do I have your permission to post your private messages to me in the Flame Zone? I have them ready to go! :D Let's do this!

You do not have my permission to post my private messages. The fact that you would even want to do this tells me that you are crazy.

I am having so much fun with this ugly bitch ChrisLooney

LOL

The Guatemalian or is it from Honduras..... ugly one .....and such a big mouth....Lord help us LOL

Did you also know that Vikrant was trying to get with me via private messaging? I think he must be angry because I wasn't interested because he is a married man. He wanted me to be like his "concubine." Isn't that right, Vikrant? I still have our intimate PMs too. :D

I am not angry at you. I feel sorry for you.

I really don't care how you feel. I want to know if I have your permission to post the private messages you sent me in the Flame Zone. Now, answer the question. yes or no.

LOL

The Guatemalian or is it from Honduras..... ugly one .....and such a big mouth....Lord help us LOL

Did you also know that Vikrant was trying to get with me via private messaging? I think he must be angry because I wasn't interested because he is a married man. He wanted me to be like his "concubine." Isn't that right, Vikrant? I still have our intimate PMs too. :D

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

omg everybody

see what a bitch Looney is....:cuckoo::lmao:

LOL
omg

Does that make you angry, Skye? :D It does, doesn't it? Lol. Like others have said to you in the past and on other forums, you are crazy. You need help. You attack any other woman who gets more attention than you do. This has been pointed out to you before on other forums as you well know, as well as here in this forum.

you mean the same forum you were banned?

what a bitch

LOL

you are so pathetic....

but you are weak

like a piece of crap

you know,...

you are nothing

Vikrant

Do I have your permission to post your private messages to me in the Flame Zone? I have them ready to go! :D Let's do this!

You do not have my permission to post my private messages. The fact that you would even want to do this tells me that you are crazy.

I want to do it because you seem to be accusing me of lying, which we both know is untrue. Also, you tell me that I am not a good person, while you are a married man and, well . . . Perhaps you need to look in the mirror.

LOL

I really don't care how you feel. I want to know if I have your permission to post the private messages you sent me in the Flame Zone. Now, answer the question. yes or no.

I have reported you to admins. You are a crazy person.

Vikrant

I want to do it because you seem to be accusing me of lying, which we both know is untrue. Also, you tell me that I am not a good person, while you are a married man and, well . . . Perhaps you need to look in the mirror.

You are not a good person.

LOL

omg everybody

LOL
omg

Does that make you angry, Skye? :D It does, doesn't it? Lol. Like others have said to you in the past and on other forums, you are crazy. You need help. You attack any other woman who gets more attention than you do. This has been pointed out to you before on other forums as you well know, as well as here in this forum.

what a bitch

LOL

you are so pathetic....

but you are weak

like a piece of crap

you know,...

you are nothing

Err, you were banned before me, loser. :beer: Remember how angry you got when the guys on the music thread would like my songs? You would be like "no, no, no, I don't like it." Lol. :lol: Other people remember. In fact, I talk to people who remember you from there who are now here. :p

Vikrant

Do not insul Vikrant ok?

You piece of ugly scum

Do not insult people here.........

Ugly bitch!

Vikrant

No, you are not a good person. You feel scorned, so you are trying to take it out on me when I've never done anything to you.

Vikrant

Do not insul Vikrant ok?

You piece of ugly scum

Do not insult people here.........

Ugly bitch!

I will do what I want. You hold no authority over anyone or anything. Got it? You insult people here all the time, and you are an ugly bitch, obviously.

LOL

Yes, because you know I am telling the truth and YOU are lying nasty POS. In fact, I am putting you on ignore. I dislike you very much.

Vikrant

No, you are not a good person. You feel scorned, so you are trying to take it out on me when I've never done anything to you.

You are taking it out on yourself.

LOL

Yes, because you know I am telling the truth and YOU are lying nasty POS. In fact, I am putting you on ignore. I dislike you very much.

I hope you put me on ignore. The sad thing is that you dislike yourself.

LOL

omg everybody

LOL
omg

what a bitch

LOL

you are so pathetic....

but you are weak

like a piece of crap

you know,...

you are nothing

Actually, I was a gymnast, a cheerleader and a dancer at various times during my life, so I am quite strong. I am something. I have a family that loves me, and I am a human being. I'm sorry that you don't like the fact that I'm attractive. That sucks for you.

Vikrant

You have done nothing to Vikrant? You melted down and accused him of cheating on his wife! What a terrible person you are.

Vikrant

Taking what out on myself. I was having a conversation with other people about fat ladies. That is what I was doing. Then you three mopes have to make an unwelcome appearance. The three stooges are what you are.

Vikrant

You have done nothing to Vikrant? You melted down and accused him of cheating on his wife! What a terrible person you are.

He wanted to. I would never though. Tell him to let me post the messages. I have the proof.

Vikrant

she is from Hnduras or elsewhere .....mixed race ugly bitch ...scum..... dont listen to her gabble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back