German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very beautiful!

she is gorgeous! I agree!

The thing that I have always liked about German women is that they tend to be sweet and kind. That to me is more important than physical beauty; not that they lack in that department either.

That's rather racist.

The thing that I have always liked about American women is that they tend to be sweet and kind. That to me is more important than physical beauty; not that they lack in that department either.

Still racist. You cannot insinuate that everyone from one region or one ethnicity is the same. We are ALL individuals.

Yes, I can see the exception very clearly :)

The girl in the OP looks like Amy Schumer, liberal comedienne. :) I KNEW she looked so familiar.

amy-schumer-aug-3-presser.jpg

The thing that I have always liked about German women is that they tend to be sweet and kind. That to me is more important than physical beauty; not that they lack in that department either.

That's rather racist.

The thing that I have always liked about American women is that they tend to be sweet and kind. That to me is more important than physical beauty; not that they lack in that department either.

Still racist. You cannot insinuate that everyone from one region or one ethnicity is the same. We are ALL individuals.

Yes, many of us women are NOT stupid. Lol.

That's rather racist.

You'd BETTER be nice.

I know, well you are getting old, so what can you do? :razz:

Unlike you right? you will never get old? right LOL never never :hellno: LOL

you will always look like an immigrant from Honduras and that is totally cool too!

That's totally fine Chris Looney :)

:)

you will always look like an immigrant from Honduras and that is totally cool too!

An immigrant from Honduras? Seriously, what is wrong with you and why are you so weird? Do you have a mental issue or something? Emotionally damaged perhaps? Maybe an addiction problem? I'm really curious as to what is wrong with you.

That was a good rebuttal except I do not agree with your characterization of Honduras girls. I personally think women from Honduras are very pretty and there is nothing wrong with looking like an immigrant from Honduras.

An immigrant from Honduras? Seriously, what is wrong with you and why are you so weird? Do you have a mental issue or something? Emotionally damaged perhaps? Maybe an addiction problem? I'm really curious as to what is wrong with you.

ok

from Guatemala then?

you look very ehtnic...are you from Central America?

That was a good rebuttal except I do not agree with your characterization of Honduras girls. I personally think women from Honduras are very pretty and there is nothing wrong with looking like an immigrant from Honduras.

Well, considering that I do not look like an immigrant from Honduras, the woman has fallen off her rocking chair . . . again.

ok

from Guatemala then?

I'm American, born and raised. I have white skin and blue eyes. Maybe you can't see very well. :dunno:

ChrisL: "Maybe an addiction problem?"

You should know.:itsok:

ok

from Guatemala then?

You are venturing into racism now.

LOL

well

Well, considering that I do not look like an immigrant from Honduras, the woman has fallen off her rocking chair . . . again.

LOl well

you do look Mexican or from that region darling....

that's how it is ....

nothing wrong with that at all ...

ChrisL: "Maybe an addiction problem?"

You should know.:itsok:

Oh really, and how should I know? And you would be wrong. I take very good care of my body, obviously.

ok

from Guatemala then?

I'm American, born and raised. I have white skin and blue eyes. Maybe you can't see very well. :dunno:

LOL ...too funny....you look like an Indian you really do ...and I adore Indians ,,,,so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back