German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the type of body style that looks and actually is healthy. Athletic and in great shape. She looks just as good nude as she does dressed, I'm sure. Sorry, but your chubbers are NOT healthy.

1.0x0.jpg

Is this you?

No. That is just a picture I swiped off the internet. :D Why? Are you cute and single? I have some pictures in my gallery. :D

Sorry, married.
It's tough to stay thin. Good for you.

This is the type of body style that looks and actually is healthy. Athletic and in great shape. She looks just as good nude as she does dressed, I'm sure. Sorry, but your chubbers are NOT healthy.

1.0x0.jpg

Is this you?

No. That is just a picture I swiped off the internet. :D Why? Are you cute and single? I have some pictures in my gallery. :D

Sorry, married.
It's tough to stay thin. Good for you.

Well, for some people who maybe have a medical condition and have to be on medications it might be really difficult, but for most, if you have some willpower and keep up your routine of healthy eating and getting at least 30 minutes of aerobic type exercise and 30 minutes of strength training type exercise for at least 4 days a week, it is really not that difficult. At least not for me.

Another good tip, if you can, eat venison. It is much better for you than beef, much less fat content, much leaner. Lucky for me, I have a hunter in the family, so I do get to get my hands on venison sometimes. I eat a lot of chicken. That is like my staple food. I do eat hamburger, steak, etc., but that is usually only once every couple of weeks. I mostly eat chicken. It is also lower in fat and more lean (take off the skin - skin is fattening). Also, home cooked meals are going to be much more healthy and less fatty and salty.

Bacon is my weakness though. :( I would kill for a BLT right now, but I will have chicken salad sandwich instead.

Not even close. When you ASSUME, you make and ASS out of U and ME.

That is so lame. :D Fats (oops, I mean facts) are facts. Most women who are large are going to get larger, especially once they settle down and/or have children. It is quite rare for a person to remain the same size or to get smaller.

But not impossible. and for some people its not a question of getting fatter with age, its getting saggier.

I personally plan of marking off how low my balls drop as I age past 50.

Larger and saggier in most cases. If I was a guy, I would avoid the chubbers. :D The chances are very good that they are going to be obese in a few more years, and this is especially true with women.
Karma is going to bite you in the arse, and it will be huge.

It's really all about eating in moderation, eating healthier foods (most of the time anyway), and exercising regularly. If you do those simple things, you can be thin too. :D

I don't want to be thin, I want to be bulky, just less bulgy.

Weight lifting is more fun that cardio anyway.

That is so lame. :D Fats (oops, I mean facts) are facts. Most women who are large are going to get larger, especially once they settle down and/or have children. It is quite rare for a person to remain the same size or to get smaller.

But not impossible. and for some people its not a question of getting fatter with age, its getting saggier.

Larger and saggier in most cases. If I was a guy, I would avoid the chubbers. :D The chances are very good that they are going to be obese in a few more years, and this is especially true with women.

It's really all about eating in moderation, eating healthier foods (most of the time anyway), and exercising regularly. If you do those simple things, you can be thin too. :D

I don't want to be thin, I want to be bulky, just less bulgy.

Weight lifting is more fun that cardio anyway.

I agree. I enjoy my strength training routine and HATE my aerobic routine. But the aerobics part is important too for your heart and lung health. It helps your circulation and the amount of energy you get in the long run is amazing.

Another good thing is to not have any fatty foods in your house. Be strong when you go to the grocery store and only buy healthy snacks. Sure, you will be a little bummed that you have grapes instead of cookies, but you will eat the grapes anyway. Lol. :D

Also, stay away from drugs and booze and cigarettes. :D Not like you haven't heard that before, but it's good to reiterate once in a while, I think. :)

I stay away from all drugs except pot, (including caffeine, i developed a sensitivity to it due to overuse, and now it destroys my GI tract), staying away from booze isn't going to happen, and I smoke maybe 5 cigars a year, never got into cigarettes.

Living healthy may be better for you, but it's boring.

Also, stay away from drugs and booze and cigarettes. :D Not like you haven't heard that before, but it's good to reiterate once in a while, I think. :)

Stay away from the booze? Why would you do that?

It's fattening and not good for you. Basically, it is poison. I drink occasionally, usually only on special occasions. I'm not saying not to imbibe at ALL, just in moderation. You know, some guys drink beer every single day and have a giant beer belly. That can't be very healthy and doesn't look very nice either. :)

I stay away from all drugs except pot, (including caffeine, i developed a sensitivity to it due to overuse, and now it destroys my GI tract), staying away from booze isn't going to happen, and I smoke maybe 5 cigars a year, never got into cigarettes.

Living healthy may be better for you, but it's boring.

Well, that would depend on the types of activities you enjoy, I suppose. I've definitely imbibed myself. I've smoked pot before and drink on an occasional basis, and I do drink coffee every day too. Sometimes two medium Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, light with extra sugar. :up: You don't have to be PERFECT though. :p

It's fattening and not good for you. Basically, it is poison. I drink occasionally, usually only on special occasions. I'm not saying not to imbibe at ALL, just in moderation. You know, some guys drink beer every single day and have a giant beer belly. That can't be very healthy and doesn't look very nice either. :)

All the vegetarians I know look sick.
Too much of anything is bad.

Mmmmmm......beer.

All the vegetarians I know look sick.
Too much of anything is bad.

Mmmmmm......beer.

I agree. You have to be very vigilante about what you are eating (especially making sure you consume other sources of protein) when you are a vegetarian and should probably make sure to take vitamin supplements too. I think a lot of vegetarians probably don't get enough protein and/or iron in their diets, the reason why they look so pale sometimes.

Not even close. When you ASSUME, you make and ASS out of U and ME.

I don't believe in Karma. I am 37 years old and still the same size I was at 18. :D
Oh yeah... it will get you good honey bunny

I think they look like chubs. Give them a couple of years and they will be all out fatties. :D When a woman is a chubby like that when she is young, the chances are very good that she is going to be ginormous.

No, that is NOT healthy. They are consuming too many calories in and not expending enough. People are not supposed to be chubby. We are supposed to be thin.

I agree except your last statement

I have a photo of two cousins in Deutschland that look similar, slimmer but the steins were the same size. They could probably drink a lot of guys under the table. German beer is high test too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back