German Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dg36CWO.jpg

ChrisL

DO NOT PM ME.

I have no interest in talking to you. I already regret that I chose to respond to your response to my post in this thread. I should have just ignored your posts. But I guess, due to elapsed time, I forgot the extent of your craziness.

fucking bitch ChrisL....never ever threat men here ok?

you are scum!

I will do whatever I want within the rules. I have not threatened anyone. I merely asked them if it was okay to post their PMs to me and then to invite others to our conversations. I will say what I want, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. :)

Well, I am currently awaiting an administrator or moderator to tell me how to invite others to my conversation since that option is not available on my older conversations. I thought by refreshing them, I could get that option back, but don't you worry. I will keep trying. :) I have a point to prove about two of the most terrible people on this site who cannot be trusted and people should know about them, namely Alex and Vikrant. Both filthy rotten liars.

you are scum!

She is a walking talking disaster waiting to happen.

Its unbelievable that an ugly guatemalian like her ...or a mixed race or whatever.... honduras? somewhere there bitch

tries to push her line ...

an insult everybody here..

she insulting people here

A mixed dog like her ...nothing wrong with mixed dogs

what a bitch that ChrisL...

ChrisL

DO NOT PM ME.

I have no interest in talking to you. I already regret that I chose to respond to your response to my post in this thread. I should have just ignored your posts. But I guess, due to elapsed time, I forgot the extent of your craziness.
She PM'd me too, I have not responded I have no interest in have any private conversation, as far as ChrisL is concerned that is better left for the Doctor/Patient privilege.

you are scum!

Its unbelievable that an ugly guatemalian like her ...or a mixed race or whatever.... honduras? somewhere there bitch

Holy smokes. You are absolutely off your rocking chair, old woman! :lol:

Well, I am currently awaiting an administrator or moderator to tell me how to invite others to my conversation since that option is not available on my older conversations. I thought by refreshing them, I could get that option back, but don't you worry. I will keep trying. :) I have a point to prove about two of the most terrible people on this site who cannot be trusted and people should know about them, namely Alex and Vikrant. Both filthy rotten liars.
The biggest lie you tell is every time you look in the mirror.

Well, we will wait and see what the moderators say. If I am allowed to invite people to these two particular conversations with these two scumbag liars, then I will be inviting my entire friends list to see them. :)

Notice neither of them will give me permission to post these PMs. Hmm.

you are scum!

LOL old?

and you never age right?

you Guatemalian scum LOL

too funny

The biggest lie you tell is every time you look in the mirror.

So, then, one would assume you would want to prove me to be a liar. Let me post the conversations then. We will see. :)

you are scum!

LOL old?

and you never age right?

you Guatemalian scum LOL

too funny

Well, probably about 55? That's quite a bit older than me anyway. :) Whoever said I don't age? Certainly not I.

Well, we will wait and see what the moderators say. If I am allowed to invite people to these two particular conversations with these two scumbag liars, then I will be inviting my entire friends list to see them. :)

You have left this dimension and gone into meltdown mode.

ChrisL

DO NOT PM ME.

She PM'd me too, I have not responded I have no interest in have any private conversation, as far as ChrisL is concerned that is better left for the Doctor/Patient privilege.

She is imagining that I am angry at her. Actually, I have forgotten about her. I think she took it personally when I defended German women. In her crazy mind, she thought, it was directed at her.

Well, can I post the private messages then? :) How about it?

You can get help at your old stomping grounds McLean.

You can get help at your old stomping grounds McLean.

How about the private messages? Yes or no? You don't have anything to hide . . . do you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back