German govt hates its own people

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
GERMAN CHANCELLOR LASHES OUT AT ANTI-ISLAMIFICATION MARCHES AS SUPPORT GROWS

Merkel-New-Year-Reuters-Maurizio-Gambarini.jpg

by OLIVER LANE31 Dec 20141162

Angela Merkel will use her televised new year’s eve address tonight to call on Germans to reject the Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of Europe (PEGIDA) movement, remarking it “goes without saying” that Germany should accept mass immigration and refugees from the third world without questioning it.German Chancellor Lashes Out at Anti-Islamification Marches as Support Grows - Breitbart

LOL...of course she is going to be weary of a group who wears swastikas and preaches hate. Holy cow, the German people started 2 world wars and tried to exterminate the Jews. My opinion of Merkel just improved...she realizes the hate and violence the German people are capable of and she is trying to be pro-active and nip it in the bud before the next Hitler is created.

LOL...of course she is going to be weary of a group who wears swastikas and preaches hate. Holy cow, the German people started 2 world wars and tried to exterminate the Jews. My opinion of Merkel just improved...she realizes the hate and violence the German people are capable of and she is trying to be pro-active and nip it in the bud before the next Hitler is created.
Nothing but the govt lie......

The govt does not say they wear swastikas. This is Nutz-ideocy.
Merkel talked of coldness and hatred within Pegida. They dont like their fragmentation and destruction of the European societies to be questioned and wonder how their single-opinion media regime doesnt work for many anymore.

Merkel talked of coldness and hatred within Pegida. They dont like their fragmentation and destruction of the European societies to be questioned and wonder how their single-opinion media regime doesnt work for many anymore.
BUT THEY DO WEAR SWATIKAS WHILE MARCHING AND SCREAMING THEIR HATE CHANTS!

Just like Hitler and his band of merry Jew murderers did.

Typical German response...claiming the government is lying about the holocaust and Germany starting 2 world wars.

This is why we need to keep Germany under close scrutiny.

No

No they don't. Article makes that clear

IF PEGIDA wasn't a German hate movement, I would fully support it...but I know history and what the German people are capable of. While the Nazi supporters on this forum will lead you to believe that these marches are anti-Muslim and peaceful...you would be terribly mistaken if you believe their propaganda.

These savages riot and spew hate during these 'rallies' Cities are left afire with swastikas painted all over store fronts. Any other nation, I would be more than agreeable...but watching Germans wearing swastikas and riot in the streets...no, it is reminiscent of Germany's path to 2 world wars and the attempted extermination of the Jews.

No

Other articles contradict that VERY biased source.

No

Rrriiighhhttttt.....usual globalist lie.

No

Rrriiighhhttttt.....usual globalist lie.
They DID. They riot, they wear swastikas, they spew hatred and start fires.

Anti-Muslim PEGIDA Movement Rattles Germany - SPIEGEL ONLINE

In your illusion of a demo in Germany maybe.

Forum List

Back